剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
在他四十岁生日的前一天
On the day before his 40th birthday,
赫克托 爱普斯托罗心里只有一个念想
Hector Apostolou had only one faith in his mind
康妮
Connie.
有那么一刻 他沉浸在与康妮的回忆中
For a moment,he luxuriated in the memory of her.
然后他下定决心要把事情好好的整理清楚
Then he made his resolve to sort things out.
请进
Yeah.
有紧急的情况需要你来处理
We need you to put out a fire.
惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜
Surprise.
不是吧 -是的
No! - Yes.
我再过一天才到40岁
I'm still 39 for one more day.
但这是我们最后一个在你升为
But this is the last moment we could suck up
副局长之前可以拍马屁的时刻了
before you become deputy commish.
你当真是太心切了
Now you're officially jumping the gun.
好吧
All right.
谢谢大家了
Thanks, guys.
嗯...
Um...
你们大家在一起是一个很棒的团队
You're such a great team,
大家也为我挣足了面子
and you made me look good.
我们一起经历很多事
We've done so much.
从下周一开始 当我们调整好内部结构之后
Starting next Monday, when we transition,
我们不仅可以做到更好
we'll be able to do even more
还可以让我们在纽约的生活过得更有价值 更完美
and make New York City more livable, better,
成为我们心目中的一座闪耀之城
the shining city that it wants to be
很快我们所有人都可以负担得起这里的生活
so none of us can afford to live here.
干杯
Cheers.
我猜是我来切咯
I guess I cut it?
赫克托? - 嗯
Hector? - Yeah.
局长来电♥话♥了
It's the commissioner.
好的
Okay.
你来吧
You got that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好
Hello.
好的
All right.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
对 你想下来趟么? 我们在吃蛋糕呢
Yeah, you want to come down? We have cake.
40岁了
40.
对
Yeah.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好吧 不 我懂
Yeah. No, I understand.
我从没见过她 但我真的懂
I've never met her, but I totally get it.
我明白你所承受的巨大压力...
I know the pressures you're under to...
她是个挺好的选择
She's a great choice.
听着 卡尔 我完全明白
Listen, Carl, I totally get it,
能继续为你干活 我也很荣幸
and I'm honored to continue to serve you.
当然 是
Absolutely, yeah.
我会继续好好工作的
I'm chained to my desk.
好的
All right.
别浪费胶带了
Stop wasting the tape.
你不该这么包裹礼物的
That's not how you wrap a gift.
孩子们 孩子们 别吵了
Guys, guys, stop with the yelling.
我正在和一个患者通电♥话♥
I'm on the phone with a patient.
我们能改日再议么 是的
Can I call it in? Yeah.
一小块胶带 好吧 我来帮你
Some little tape? Oh, okay, I'm gonna help you.
嘿 你到家了
Hey, you're home.
你能跟孩子们谈谈吗
Will you come talk to your children?
现在好好听你♥爸♥爸讲话 他可是非常重要的
And listen to your father. He's a very important man.
非常重要 像澳洲的军人一样
Very, like Oz.
打扫一下这里 快点
Clean up the mess. Come on.
副局长能逮捕人么?
Can a deputy commissioner arrest people?
不 但作为你父亲 我有能力
No, but as your father, I have the power
终生监禁你
to arrest you for life.
那么 是谁把书包扔在前门的台阶上了
Now, who leaves their backpack on the front stoop?
嗯哼 小怪物们
Huh? Little monsters.
对 过来 小怪物们 - 我要把你们赶出来
Yeah, come on, monsters. - I'm shipping you out.
打扫干净 怪物头领 去刷刷你的毒牙
Clean up, head upstairs, and brush your fangs.
疯狂的一天?
Crazy day?
噢 你都不知道忙成什么样了
Oh, you have no idea.
流感病毒肆虐
There's flu everywhere.
而且他们不停的让我进门诊
And they keep trying to make me come in
去照看新病患
and see new patients.
这真的是...
It's, like...
你妈妈每隔18分钟就打一次电♥话♥
Your mum called every 18 minutes
问她能在派对那天带什么过来
asking about what she can bring to this party.
求你了 你能让她放宽心吗
Please, will you just make her stop?
做不到
Nope.
不 亲爱的 就打给她吧
No, love, just call her
然后让那位帕那索斯女神不要把她的雅典宴席都带来
and ask the goddess of Parnassus not to bring her Athenian feast.
我会打给她的 我保证
I'll call her.I promise.
天 等一下 我们说这些干嘛
God, hang on. What are we doing?
说好的大新闻呢 怎么样了
Big news.What happened?
事情进展如何
How'd it go?
挺好的
It went well.
真的吗 - 嗯哼
Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
告诉我 他是怎么说的
Well, tell me. What did he say?
他是怎么...怎么通知你的
How did he... How did he let you know?
说点细节啊 亲爱的
Give me the details, love.
他有没有把你带上楼 然后...
Did he take you upstairs and...
市长当时在吗
Was the mayor there?
爱莎 他还没有决定
Aisha, he didn't decide.
他说要利用周末 好好考虑 所以...
He's gonna take the weekend, so...
噢 亲爱的 这么说他周一不会告诉你结果咯
Oh, honey,he's not gonna let you know till Monday.
这真是...虐心...
That's just... That's sadist.
你是怎么忍♥受这些人的
How do you put up with those people?
就像一台在政♥府♥办公室里
The machine that is the city government
秘密工作的机器
works in mysterious ways.
可以接受啊
It's okay.
妈妈 上来一下
Mom, can you come up here?
噢 你能上去吗
Oh, will you go?
不是吧
Really?
不要走啦 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
噢 不能让我休息会儿嘛
Oh, I just need a beat.
嗯
Hmm.
康妮
Connie.
他们不如我了解你
They don't know you like I know you.
康妮 我们不该这样的
Connie, this is wrong.
爸
Dad?
让她别这样
Tell her to stop.
他的幻想破灭
His reverie shattered,
赫克托感叹了一下他生活中的清晰界限
Hector took solace in the clarity of his life's limits
意识到他意淫的小罪过
and in knowing that his few transgressions
只存在于他的梦境之中而已
existed only in his dreams.
嘿
Hey.
你睡着了么
You asleep?
嗯
Yeah.
好 呆在这别动
Good. Stay right there.
我很快就回来
I'll be right back.
你把它霸占了
Hogging it.
你把它霸占了! - 不 我没有
Yes, you are! - No, I'm not.
你说你只玩30分钟的
You said 30 minutes.
亚当 让我玩会儿
Adam, let me play.
看 你把它给关了
Look, you turned it off.
不 是你关的
No, you did.
怎么了 孩子们
What's going on, you guys?
亚当不让我玩
Adam won't let me play!
亚当 做个懂得分享的好哥哥
Adam,be a nice older brother and share.
她叫我肥猪 - 你就是个肥猪
She called me a fat pig. - Well, you are a fat pig.
别吵了 怎么大早上在吃薯片
Okay,what's up with the potato chips?
现在是早餐时间 我们去吃早餐
It's breakfast time. Let's eat breakfast food.
你们俩为什么不出去找点事玩
Why don't you guys go outside and play something?
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表