剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
我们大夸特夸下加里...
We say incredibly complimentary things to Gary...
好的 我知道的 当然了
Okay, no, I get it. Of course.
布鲁克林最不酷的地方
The least hip place in Brooklyn.
我马上就到
I'll be in in a second.
我要回去趟
I've got to go back in.
有个小孩子需要缝针
There's a kid who needs stitches.
什么?
What?
我知道 亲爱的 真的对不起了
I know, love. I'm so sorry.
但是他们现在人手不够 我必须得上了
But they're understaffed, and I have to step in.
就这样
That's it.
没 没事 谢天谢地
No, it's okay. Thank God.
这就意味着我能呆在家里和我妈妈一起看
That means I can stay home and watch, like,
像是那些
one of those Housewives of...
地狱主妇秀之类的
I don't know... Hades shows with my mom.
她差不多十分钟就到这
She'll be here in, like, ten minutes.
然后我就可以脱掉这身西装了
And I can get out of this suit.
好吧 你可以把领带解开
Well, you can take the tie off,
顺便一提 你本来就该解开
which you should, by the way,
但是你还是得去
but you're still going.
你讲认真的么?
Are you serious?
当然了 - 我不
Of course. - No.
那可是萝丝和加里啊亲爱的 你必须代表我们两个人去
It's Rosie and Gary, love. You've got to represent us.
代表我们两个人? 你当我是什么? 联♥合♥国♥?
Represent us? What am I, the U.N.?
你看 现在发生了这些事情
Look, with everything that's been going on,
你也知道 尤其是现在
you know, especially now...
这和现在发生的事情没有任何关系
This has nothing to do with what's been going on.
我们其中一个必须要去 拜托别再说那个了
One of us has to be there. Please don't get into that again.
如果你承认这是对我们穷苦百姓
I won't if you'll just admit that there's this, like,
的残暴专♥政♥我就不说了
weird tyranny of neediness.
是
Yes.
我是 我是 我承认
I do. I do. I admit it.
但是 不管怎么样 亲爱的 你还是要去那
But, regardless, love, you've got to be there.
因为不管喜不喜欢
Because like it or not,
我们是在这件事里面为数不多在理智思考的人了
we are the grown-ups in this.
这是我听过的最让我抑郁的事了
That is the most depressing thing I've ever heard.
我理解孩子们的事
I understand with the kids.
但是... 谢谢你承认了
But... But thank you for admitting that.
所以我们现在能不为这事吵了么?
So can we not argue about it?
因为有个小孩在一号♥检查室血流成河
Because there is a kid bleeding all over exam room one.
一如既往啊
As ever it was thus.
恩 我会去的
嘿
Hey.
哟 用我去接你么?
Yo, am I picking you up?
不用
No.
我们在那见吧
I'll meet you there.
我就知道
I knew it.
什么?
What?
你要去加里的画廊展 是不是?
You're going to Gary's show, aren't you?
天 麻麻 我发誓宵禁前一定回家
Gee, Ma, I promise to be home by curfew.
有时候故作幽默也是一种谎言
Sometimes being funny is just another way of lying.
这可真不是个去趴前的愉快谈话
That is so not fun pre-party talk.
我们不是说好了么?
And didn't we have a deal?
什么?
What?
不要评论对方
Not to judge each other.
而且 如过我们现在不淘气点
Besides, if we can't be a little naughty now,
什么时候能?
when can we be?
我会去找你的
I'll come find you.
你需要什么么?
What can I get you?
给你
There you go.
今天晚上大家都穿黑色?
Is everyone dressed in black tonight?
这些无可救药的曼哈顿外♥围♥
Hopelessly Outer Borough.
我对这些不清楚
I don't know about that.
曼哈顿现在都成郊区了
Manhattan's the new Outer Borough.
喔
Ooh.
感觉怎么样
How are you?
好极了
I'm amazing.
是吗?
Really?
是啊 就好像撕开了自己的面具一样
Yeah, it's like some sort of veil has been lifted,
我自♥由♥了
and I'm free.
你应该马上去看看医生
Well, you should go see your doctor immediately.
有点不太对头
Something must be terribly wrong.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
没开玩笑? - 嗯
You're not? - Mm.
很有张力啊
Pretty intense.
是啊 很有力量感
Yeah, a lot power.
画风很突出
It's very focused.
很不错吧?
It's actually pretty good, huh?
我还真期盼过我们今晚能独处呢
I was hoping I would be alone with you tonight.
原本她要来的
She was supposed to come.
看来越来越多人在放布鲁克林的鸽子啊
I guess more and more people are skipping Brooklyn.
呵呵
Mm-hmm.
我可真幸运
Lucky me.
不
No.
咱能别像个小姑娘一样吗?
Can we stop behaving like girls for a second?
可以啊
Yeah.
我看到了希望
It gives me hope.
什么?
What?
这太好了
This is the best,
对加里来说最好的事情莫过于
the best part of Gary up here.
就算你有缺点 但还是能有所作为
Like, you can be flawed and still do this.
而且还会有这么多人来欣赏
And all these people can come to feel something
你的作品
that you made,
也许不是为了他们而创作
maybe not for them,
也许是为了你自己 因为你太想分享
maybe for yourself, and then had to share.
我们能不能不在这呆着?
Can we not be in here?
你有烟吗?
Do you have a smoke?
天啊
Oh, boy.
有
Yeah.
你现在还是经常一副伤感
Do you still have your slightly sad,
厌世的表情吗?
world-weary look on your face?
也可能是这个世界在伤感
Maybe it's the world that's sad.
最近我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我认真考虑了我们之间的事情
I've been really thinking about what we have.
我们之间有什么事情 康妮?
What do we have, Connie?
我们之间有感觉的 对吧?
We do have something, okay?
你送我的那本书
The book that you gave me
上面提到的一个城市可以多么浪漫美丽
about what a beautiful city can be
还有那些我看孩子结束你送我回家的时光
and all the times that you drove me home from babysitting,
那时你总是一直看着我 和我说话
you kept looking at me and talking,
那一刻我确信我们是有感觉的
and there was something there.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
康妮 我不是有意的...
Connie, I didn't mean to...
你别用这种语气跟我在这儿说抱歉
Please don't say, "I'm so sorry" To me like that.
你亲过我的
You kissed me.
记得吗?
Okay?
你还说过 是我让你感到充满活力
All the things that you've said about how I made you feel alive,
还有...
about...
你说你最爱听我讲话
How you loved to listen to me,
我们接吻了 就意味着...
and when we kiss, what that means...
你亲我了
You kissed me.
是的 确实
Yes, I did.
这么说 那都是假的
Okay, so then they were lies.
不 那些只是...错误和误会
No, they were... They were mistakes.
你看 我真的不知道该怎么为
Look, I don't know how to say how sorry I am
我不合常理的行为道歉
for all my craziness.
你是不合常理的喜欢上我了
You were crazy to like me.
喂 喂 我有两个孩子
Hey, hey, I have two kids
我最喜欢的是在家里等着他们回来
that I desperately love at home waiting for me.
真的抱歉 但你并不爱我
I'm really sorry, but you don't love me.
我也不爱你
And I don't love you.
我以为你与众不同 - 不
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表