剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
是的 我发誓
Yes, I swear.
所以 你为什么还要告诉我呢?
So, then, why did you tell me?
什么?
What?
那你为什么现在告诉我?
Why are you telling me this now?
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do with it?
因为我爱你 这是事实
Because I love you,and it's the truth.
这跟事实没关
This has got nothing to do with the truth.
不 现在 别说了
No, now, stop.
你觉得我就好过吗?
You think this is easy for me?
我确实觉得 可笑的是
I do think, in a funny way,
你很好过 赫克托
it is easy for you, Hector.
赫克托 阿普斯托罗 美国最后一个好男人
Hector Apostolou,the last good man in America,
为了这点儿小事在忏悔
confessing to a petty offense,
跟一个未成年人的可怜的调情
this pathetic dalliance with a teenager,
并且 那小姑娘还太天真
who, by the way, is too naive
就算听了谎话也分辨不出
to even know a hustle when she hears one,
然后你就能...
and then you can...
然后你就能觉得好受点儿了 是吗? 是吗?
You can feel better about yourself,yeah? Yeah?
在这坦诚的面具之下躲着
Sheltered underneath this veil of honesty,
这其实就是你那懦弱性格
which, by the way,is just a smoke screen
的障眼法罢了
for your cowardice.
如果你觉得我会为我
And if you think I'm gonna apologize
所说的道歉 你就错了
for saying any of that,I am not.
现在 回家吧
Now, let's go home,
因为还有一个诊所和两个孩子
because there's a clinic and two children
需要我呢
who need me.
孩子发的?
Kids?
不是
No.
是昨晚差点儿和我睡觉的男人
It's the man I nearly slept with last night.
停车 停车!
Just pull over.Just pull over!
你知道吗 我甚至对你撒了谎
I even lied to you then,you know,
在我们相遇的时候
when we met.
你还记得那天吗?
You remember that day?
你在急诊室熬了一个通宵
You pulled an all-nighter at the E.R.
是 那天 我熬了一个通宵
Well, yeah, I'd been up all night.
但不是在救病人
But I certainly wasn't saving anyone.
我一直和他在一起
I'd been with him.
我们嗑兴♥奋♥剂♥磕多了
We'd gotten into the Dexedrine,
还有一些其他的
among other things.
还喝了伏特加等等吧
Vodka, among other things.
我们的聚会连续开了20小时
We'd been partying for 20 hours straight.
医学生也做这些
Medical students do this,
不过不像我做的这么多
but not as much as I did.
感觉我
It's like I was two...
有两个不一样的分身
Two different people.
一个是会像现在这样的好医生
There's one that was gonna be this great doctor,
而另一个
and the other one...
可能根本无法存活下来
Might never even have survived.
而就在那时候
And there it was.
你出现了
You...
带着你的正义感
With your decency.
我觉得是你的正义拯救了我
I think it was your decency that saved me.
我一直坚信这一点
I really believe that.
这个好男人
This good man.
天真地相信着我那善良的一面
This naive belief in my goodness.
或许这也不是正义
Maybe it wasn't decency.
或许你只是很谨慎
Maybe you were just reticent,
而一到中年危机时就变的胆大起来
and then you had this little mid-life crisis and got bold.
爱莎
Aisha.
我们还是回布鲁克林吧
Let's just go back to Brooklyn.
这是两个问题...
Has two separate problems to...
她在哪?
Where is she?
康妮 她没...
Connie, she doesn't...
康妮 就是她... 是
Connie, she... Yes.
康妮知道我有医疗保险和补充险
Connie knows that I have separate insurance
两个单独的保险
under the Medicaid and the supplement.
嗨, 布里顿
Hi, Britton.
你能回来我真是太高兴了
I'm so, so glad you came back.
待会我让救护车送你去医院
I'm having an ambulance take you to the hospital,
我和你一起
and I'll come with you.
及时行乐 在我看来
Carpe diem,I thought that it meant
那需要抓住每个机会
to seize sex, drugs,and abandonment
去做♥爱♥ 吸毒 挥霍放纵
in every possible moment.
相信么 我曾经也这么想
If you can believe it,so did I.
但是我学了点小窍门
But I learned a little trick.
让我们按小时计算
Let's take it by the hour
把这些小事加起来 直到它变成更大的东西
until the hours add up to something larger.
更大的东西? - 一个未来 如果你愿意的话
Larger? - A future, if you like.
未来?
A future?
我去给你拿点水
I'm gonna grab you some water.
你就继续坐着 好么?
And will you just sit?
爱莎?
Aisha?
你房♥间有人等你
There's someone in your office.
啊 桑蒂
Oh, Sandi.
额
Uh...
你能帮库珀拿点水去么?
Could you grab Mr. Cooper some water?
挺好的 - 谢谢了 詹妮斯
Yes, of course. - Thanks, Jan.
你还好么? - 我很好 真的
You all right? - I'm fine, really.
我只是想说说话
I just wanted to talk.
可以么? 你介意么?
Is that okay? Do you mind?
不 不介意
No. Sure.
要坐么? - 好的
Do you want to sit? - Sure.
你看 前几天和萨纳西斯的那次会面
Listen, the other day with Thanassis,
我看到了整个家族对你做出来什么样的要求
I watched what that family was doing to you.
那可真让人憋得慌 对么?
It can be suffocating, can't it?
总之 你不会再被要求
Anyway, you aren't going to be asked
做品格证人了
to be a character witness.
什么?
What?
我跟萨纳西斯说了
I told Thanassis, uh...
这件事情
About this,
关于那天发生了什么
what happened.
我告诉他了...
I told him...
我告诉他我老公
I told him that my husband lost his temper once
有次发了很大的脾气
so badly that he
甚至还打了我
hit me.
也说了你是我前去求助的人
I told him that you were the person that I came to,
你和赫克托照顾了我
and that you and Hector took care of me.
好吧
Okay.
我说他那样教唆你
I told him that even if he coached you,
使你必须站在证人席上作证 告诉检察官
you'd have to take the stand and talk to the prosecutor,
那样对任何人都不公平
and that wouldn't be fair to anyone.
所以你现在不会再因为他而烦恼了
So you will not be bothered by him again.
桑蒂
Sandi...
科尔医生
Dr. Cole?
给布里顿准备的救护车过来了
The ambulance is here for Britton.
好的
Okay.
你是怎么原谅他的?
How did you forgive him?
我老公总是觉得自己好渺小
My husband feels so small.
无论他赚多少钱
No matter how much money he makes,
无论他做的多好
no matter how well he does,
他仍然觉得他是个
he still thinks he's a Greek immigrant
来到美国开计程车
who came over here and drove a cab,
努力有所成就的希腊移♥民♥
who fought to make it in America,
而且永远也配不上
and will never deserve
从康涅狄格来的拉拉队长
the cheerleader from Connecticut.
这就能赋予他权利去...去打她吗?
我不会为我的婚姻而争论
I won't argue for my marriage,
好在的是
for what's good about it,
这种事还有很多
and there is so much that is,
如果说这对女权主义者来说是很糟糕的
and if this is a very bad day for feminism,
那就是吧
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表