剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
你想再喝瓶啤酒吗
You want to have another beer first,huh?
上楼去 行吗
Go upstairs, okay?
去走走吧
Take a walk.
加里
Gary.
去找罗科 找到罗科后 我们就走吧
Let's get Rocco.We'll get Rocco and we'll go.
好吗
Okay?
哈里
Harry.
为什么要这样
Why?
你没看到他一直在罗科面前挥球棒吗
You didn't see him swinging the bat at Rocco?
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
我能怎么做
What am I supposed to do, huh?
我们该走了 我们现在就该走了
We should go.We should just go.
我很抱歉 赫克托
I am so sorry, Hector.
我们没什么好道歉的 桑蒂
We have nothing to apologize for,Sandi.
不 不 不 她是对的 你应该道歉
No, no, no, she's right.You should.
我们去找罗科然后离开
Let's get Rocco and go.
我是觉得你应该离开了
I think it's time for you to leave.
派对结束了 你觉得呢
Party's over, don't you think?
罗科
Rocco?
过来
Come on.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想让你现在就带着你的妹妹上楼去
I want you to take your sister and go upstairs.
嘿 这事不是你的错 好吗
Hey, this isn't your fault, okay?
这不关你的事
This isn't on you.
你明白吗
You understand?
好了 我们走
Okay, let's go.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
脸还疼吗
Is it still hurting?
往上看一下
Look up.
好 再往下看
And down.
看起来不严重
That's great.
喝点咖啡吧 加里 - 不 我不需要
Have some coffee, Gary.- No, I don't need it.
我要去告那个狗♥杂♥种♥ 我要把那个疯子赶走
I'm gonna sue that bastard.I'm gonna put that maniac away.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love.
他没事的 萝丝
He's gonna be all right, Rosie.
他的眼睛也没被伤到
His eye is fine.
我们就把冰块一直敷在他的脸上的
We'll just keep that ice on his cheek.
我去帮你叫辆车
I'm gonna call you a car.
我可以把我们家照顾好的 谢了
Mm, I can get my family home fine,thank you.
那个熊孩子活该
The brat deserved it.
那也不能打别人家的小孩啊
如果家长都管不了自己的孩子
谁又管得住呢
美国人放纵 酗酒
The American permissiveness and the drinking.
寇拉 说那个有用吗
Koula, is this useful?
赫克托 这个时候我们要怎么做才能
Hector, how can we be the most helpful to you
帮到你呢
at the moment?
呃 对你们来说最好的选择还是回家吧
Uh, the best thing is for you guys just to go home.
我们需要单独待会儿 - 当然
We need to be alone.- Of course.
好吧
All right.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我还是不敢相信他竟然扇了那小孩巴掌
I can't believe he hit that little kid.
抱歉这么说 但是谁会干这种事呢 - 康妮
I'm sorry, but who does that? - Connie.
他打的甚至都不是他自己的孩子 - 听着
Not even his own kid. - Listen.
今天发生的事
This thing we've been doing,
听我说 我很抱歉把你也牵扯其中
please, I'm so sorry if I've been leading you on,
但 是时候要结束了
but it's got to stop.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白吗
Do you?
嗯 我明白了
Yeah, I understand.
听着 我觉得你很特别 真的是很特别的存在
Look, I think you're really special, really.
但是我很爱爱莎
But I love Aisha, all right?
我也爱她 - 很好
I do too.- Okay.
你不认为我爱她吗 -不 我知道的
You don't think I do.- No, I know.
我讨厌我们在做的事 我觉得这样很恶心
I hate what we're doing.I think it's disgusting.
好 那就当是保护爱莎
Okay, so to protect Aisha,
我们最好对这件事只字不提 好吗
best we not say anything about this, right?
这真是很变♥态♥
This is so twisted.
这只是...
It's...
嗯 好 别担心
Yeah, it's fine.Don't worry.
我不会让任何人知道的
I would never want anyone to know.
他是一个心理失常的男人
He is a disturbed man.
我们一直都在忽视这个事实 假装不知道
And we all just ignore it and pretend.
我明白 我明白 我不能为他说话
I know. I know.I can't defend him.
恩 这件事不会就这么算了的
Well, this one's not gonna go away.
他打了个小孩 这是违法的
He hit a kid, and it's against the law.
并且他还有前科
And with his history?
爱莎...
Aish...
我知道这对你来说
I know this has been
应该是最糟的一次生日派对了 亲爱的
the worst birthday party for you, love.
爱莎...
Aisha...
我和孩子们会把这里收拾干净的
We'll clear this up, me and the kids.
我要告诉你件事
I need to tell you something.
其实我没得到那份工作
So I didn't get the job.
噢 你没得到那份工作
Oh, you didn't get the job.
他们新雇了个女人
They hired a woman.
她很聪明 还是拉丁裔的...
She's smart,and she's Latina...
不 不 不 不 去他们的 好吗
No, no, no, no, screw them, okay?
他们狗眼不识人才
They don't deserve you.
我也配不上你
I don't deserve you.
噢 宝贝 你真傻
Oh, but, baby, you're such an idiot.
我是说 如果你直接告诉我
I mean, if you told me,
我会立马取消
I would have canceled this whole thing
这个派对的
in an instant.
你会这么做? - 当然
You would have? - Of course.
你在想什么呢
What's the matter with you?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know.I don't know.
这趟希腊旅行的事... - 嗯
This Greece thing...- Yeah.
我会跟我爸妈谈的 我们不一定要去的
I'll talk to my parents. We don't have to go.
我可以找人替我们去
I can get a sub.
我会和诊所打电♥话♥请假的
I'll call the clinic.
嘘 嘘 - 小心孩子们听见
Shh, shh.- The kids, the kids, the kids.
我以为你已经睡着了
Yeah,I thought you'd have a sleep.
你想想看吧
Clear your head.
我觉得这件事发生在我们家里 真的太可怕了
I feel horrible that it happened in our house.
赫克托曾是一个无神论者
Hector was an atheist,
但是无论如何 他得为了
but he thanked God anyway
那天下午发生的一切而感谢上帝
for all that had happened that afternoon.
那记耳光让他避免犯一个灾难性的错误
The slap had saved him from a disastrous mistake,
一个让他会悔恨终生的错误
a mistake he would have regretted forever.
我真的觉得萝丝可能会起诉
I really think that Rosie's gonna press charges.
不 她不会这么做的
Nah, she wouldn't do that.
我不知道 - 她不会的
I don't know.- She wouldn't.
噢 生日快乐
Oh, happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
这真的应该是你的最后一根
That's your last cigarette.
香烟了
Forever.
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表