剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
But I still say you were standing your ground.
他们泼什么脏水我都能泼回去
I can fight anything they throw at us,
不管是啥
anything.
但有件事是我做不到的 医生
But there is one thing I cannot do, Doctor,
那就是说下面这些话
and that is to say the words,
"我认识这个男人这么多年
"In all my years of knowing this man,
他一直都是个善良的
"I have only seen a kind
谦和的人
"and gentle man,
一个我用我孩子的生命去信任的人"
one with whom I would trust the lives of my own children."
你会这么说吗 科尔医生?
Will you say those words,Dr. Cole?
不 我最近没去过非洲
No, I have not been to Africa lately.
这十年里我也没去看过医生
Nor have I seen a doctor in ten years.
你避开我们还真明智啊
You were wise to avoid us.
能来个深呼吸吗?
Can you take a deeper breath?
你抽烟吗 布里顿?
Do you smoke, Britton?
我抽的是有机烟 所以... - 哦 这样啊
But they're organic, so... - Oh, well, then.
再来一次
And again.
好了
Yeah.
好吧 你得了肺炎
Yeah, you've got pneumonia.
啊哦
Oops.
你上次睡觉是什么时候?
When was the last time you slept?
昨天我睡了几小时 打了个小盹儿
Yesterday I got a few hours while the trick nodded off,
吃点儿阿普唑仑就能睡好久
so a little Xanax would go a long way.
瞳孔放大 皮肤干裂
Dilated pupils, dry, cracked skin,
流鼻血 口腔溃疡
the nose bleeds, sores in the mouth.
我觉得你在吸冰♥毒♥
I'd say you're having a relationship with crystal meth.
偶尔吸吸
It's a casual one.
我对那玩意儿没瘾
We're not going steady.
听着 我知道你很聪明 布里顿
Look, I know that you're clever,Britton,
但你够明智吗?
but are you smart?
好吧 我是说 我们都知道答案 对吗?
Well, I mean,we know the answer to that one, right?
我只是有点儿无力
I'm just a little run-down is all.
只是...我吸的太过火了
Just... I overdid it.
天哪 我只是...吸得有点儿多
God, I just...I overdid it.
请进
Yeah.
科尔医生 - 能出来一下吗?
Dr. Cole. - Can I see you please?
当然
Yeah, sure.
等我一会儿 我很快回来
Just hang tight,and I'll be back in a minute.
他的结果是阳性的 对吧? - 艾滋病 是的
He's positive, isn't he? - For HIV, yes.
爱莎
Aisha.
他们要知道你到底去不去参加
They need to know if you're going
波士顿的会议
to the Boston conference.
他们的房♥间只保留到6点
They can't hold the room past 6:00.
让我先处理完这个孩子的事儿
Just let me deal with this kid first.
他们的房♥间只保留到6点
They can't hold the room past 6:00.
让我先处理完这个孩子的事儿
Just let me deal with this kid first.
那么 艾格莎
So, Agatha.
我需要你给塞纳医院的克罗伊格打个电♥话♥
I need you to call Kreuger at Sinai.
那么 艾格莎
So, Agatha.
我需要你给塞纳医院的克罗伊格打个电♥话♥
I need you to call Kreuger at Sinai.
他现在就得办住院手续
He needs to be admitted now.
再叫辆救护车 - 好的
And I want an ambulance. - Okay.
布里顿 我们得...
Britton, we need...
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on.
好吧 啊
Okay, yeah.
不错
Nice.
这叫啥?
What's this called?
啥都不是 就叫"郭瓦纳斯运河的水上船屋"
Nothing,just Gowanus Canal Houseboat.
不过有趣的是 你关注的是这个建筑
But interesting,you kept the building in focus,
并不是这艘船
but not the boat.
为什么呢?
How come?
我也不知道 我只是觉得很酷
I don't know,I just thought it was cool.
张力不错
It has a nice tension,
不过如果你用不同的方法构图
but maybe if you framed it differently
或者修改一下
or cropped it.
不过如果你用不同的方法构图
but maybe if you framed it differently
或者修改一下
or cropped it.
让画面更加紧凑的话 会更有力
It might have even more power if you compressed it.
下一个
Next.
他怎么说?
He said what?
嗯 - 哦 天哪
Yeah. - Oh, God.
嗯
Yeah.
应该立个法 蠢货不得教授
There should be a law against morons teaching
除地理以外的任何科目
anything other than Geography.
我想让你多多少少能感受到这种滑腻感
I wanted you to sort of feel the slickness,
就像 污染
like, the pollution.
不 它很完美
No, it's perfect.
我喜欢这水
I like the water.
我就喜欢这种油腻腻的水拍打着木屋的纹理的赶脚
I like the oily water up against the wood grain.
有个特别棒的摄影类艺术学士的项目
There's a really great BFA program for photography
就在新学院
at The New School.
有个特别棒的摄影类艺术学士的项目
There's a really great BFA program for photography
就在新学院
at The New School.
我是说 那儿的人我都认识
I mean, I know everyone there.
就在新学院
at The New School.
我是说 那儿的人我都认识
I mean, I know everyone there.
我就在那儿教书
I teach there.
你介意我给他们看看这个吗?
Would you mind if I show that to someone?
我可读不起艺术学士
I can't afford a BFA.
闭嘴 别说不
Shut up.Don't say no.
我可读不起艺术学士
I can't afford a BFA.
闭嘴 别说不
Shut up.Don't say no.
他们有奖学金的 - 好吧
They have scholarships. - Okay, yeah.
这...你能这么说
That's...That's an amazing thing
真的很棒
that you say that.
没事 你已经解决了最困难的事情
Well, you already figured out the hardest thing.
我有吗?
I have?
这并不取决于艺术家能否理解他所创作的东西
It's not for the artist to understand what he's made.
而是取决于观众能不能明白
It's up to a viewer to figure it out.
你的工作就是拍照而已
Your job is just to make the pictures.
哇
Wow.
嗯 - 嗨 里奇
Yeah. - Hey, Richie.
嗨
Hi.
你有烧烤的照片?
You got pictures from the barbecue?
对 我有
Yeah, I do.
我.. 你怎么知道的?
I... How do you know that?
对 我有
Yeah, I do.
我.. 你怎么知道的?
I... How do you know that?
康妮说有些照片很不错
Connie said there were some good ones.
她说什么?
She said what?
雨果 - 我能看看么?
Hugo. - Can I see?
那是..
Is that...
没什么..什么都没有
There's no...There's nothing...
那..那什么都代表不了
That...That's not gonna be anything.
里奇
Richie.
你把雨果带到酒窖去吧
Why don't you take Hugo to the bodega
给他拿点甜的
get him something with sugar.
那可能会分散点他的注意力
Maybe it'll have the opposite effect.
嘿 雨果
Hey, Hugo,
小绅士 我们去拿 叶与露 吧
let's go get paletas y sorbetas, se?or.
好
Yeah.
好的 我们走吧 过来
Okay, let's do it. Come on.
刚才那算什么?
What the hell was that?
他有证据 加里
He has evidence, Gary.
不行 萝丝
Yeah, no, Rosie.
我们不能把里奇牵扯到这件事里
We're not dragging Richie into any part of this.
对我来说 一个麻烦的小孩也已经够受的了
One troubled child is enough, even for me.
你这是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
意思就是里奇是个又善良又体面的小伙子
It means that Richie is a kind, decent kid,
我们不能因为这件事
and we are not going to sully everyone and everything
就毁了跟我们有联♥系♥的所有人和事
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表