剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
你会没事的
You're okay.
你会度过这一难关的
You'll get through it.
只是我要告诉你
But let me tell you,
不管用什么方法 它都会过去的
this will get out, one way or another.
你需要占住上风
And you need to get ahead of it.
只需要记住
Just remember,
一个有罪的人 如果没有被抓住
the guilty man who never gets caught
他将永远不会自♥由♥
he's never free.
你是幸运的
You're lucky.
有的监狱可没有钥匙
Some prisons have no keys.
你记得吗? - 当然
You remember? - Yeah.
我看不到 你帮我
I can't see. You have to help me.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我看不到 你帮我
I can't see. You have to help me.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
爱莎
Aisha.
如果现在我们不停下 我过会儿可停不下来了
If we don't stop now, I won't be able to.
我不想停下
I don't want to stop.
等我一会儿
Just give me one second.
就一小会儿
One second.
好 谢谢你
Oh, good. Thank you.
你能算得清我有多么想你吗?
Can you chalk it up to how much I wanted you?
不能
No.
我不能这么做 阿杰
No, I can't, Ajay.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你知道的 毫无疑问
You know, it's not out of the question
你可以找到其他幸福的方式
you might find some measure of happiness.
你知道的 毫无疑问
You know, it's not out of the question
你可以找到其他幸福的方式
you might find some measure of happiness.
我是说 我很确定的是
I mean, if there's one thing I know,
如果病毒真的来了
it's that we could all be dead tomorrow
我们可能明天就都死了
if the right bug comes along.
如果病毒真的来了
it's that we could all be dead tomorrow
我们可能明天就都死了
if the right bug comes along.
好吧 如果是这样的话
Well, if that was the case,
我想我清楚自己该去哪里
I think I know where I'd want to be.
好吧 如果是这样的话
Well, if that was the case,
我想我清楚自己该去哪里
I think I know where I'd want to be.
嗨
Hi.
我就这在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我想或许你需要出来兜兜风
I thought you might want a ride.
我就这在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我想或许你需要出来兜兜风
I thought you might want a ride.
你在这干什么呢? - 我不知道
What are you doing here? - I don't know.
我想死你了
I missed you too much,
我等不及来看你
and I had to come see you.
我真是疯了
I'm nuts.
谢谢你做了这么多 这真是个好主意
Thanks for doing this. It's such a sweet idea.
在我15岁的时候 我爸爸买♥♥了这辆车
My dad got this car when I was 15.
也是在这辆车里 我学会了开车
I learned to drive in it.
在我15岁的时候 我爸爸买♥♥了这辆车
My dad got this car when I was 15.
也是在这辆车里 我学会了开车
I learned to drive in it.
真的吗 - 真的
Yeah?- Yeah.
也是在这辆车里 我学会了开车
I learned to drive in it.
真的吗 - 真的
Yeah?- Yeah.
我总是觉得很有安全感...
I've always felt safe in the...
在这车里
In this car.
闻起来像是过去的味道
Smells like the past to me.
我以前经常偷开这车 跟它约会
I used to steal it for dates.
我猜我有点倾向于把这当成一次约会
I guess I kind of like to think of this as a date.
哦 怎么回事呢?
Oh, what's wrong?
每次你难过的时候就很思乡
You always get nostalgic when you're sad.
你还没说我们要去哪儿呢
You haven't said where we're going yet.
哦 这是个惊喜 - 嗯?
Oh, it's a surprise. - Mm?
我只想单独跟你呆一会儿
I just wanted to be alone with you
度过不被其他人打扰的更多时光
for more than 26 minutes between the needs of others.
嗯
Hmm.
我都不敢相信你想到了这儿
I can't believe you thought of this.
我没告诉你 我现在 足够...
I don't tell you,do I, enough...
什么?
What?
你现在更漂亮了
That you're so much more beautiful now
比我们刚认识的时候还漂亮
than when we met.
哦
Oh.
我那时候什么样 像条狗?
What was I, a dog then?
不 天哪 当然不是
No, God, no.
你那时候也很漂亮
You were gorgeous,
不过你现在更美
but now you're beautiful.
可比漂亮好太多了
That's much bigger than gorgeous.
哦 这可真不像你
Oh, that is so not like you.
我都开始想是不是有什么不对劲了
I'm starting to think there's something wrong.
没有
No.
真的?
Hmm?
他们很快就要关门了
They're gonna close soon.
哦 让我打个电♥话♥先
Oh, just let me make a call.
嘿 詹尼斯 我是科尔医生
Hey, Janice, it's Dr. Cole.
是的
Yes.
那孩子逃跑了 布里顿 柯林斯
The kid that ran out,Britton Collins,
他有打电♥话♥来吗?
did he call?
好吧 那 如果他打电♥话♥来
Okay, well, if he does,
你能保证
will you just make sure
把他的电♥话♥转接到我这儿来吗?
you patch him straight through to my cell?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好了 现在我是你的了
Okay, I'm all yours.
你为啥一直盯着我看? 怎么了?
Why do you keep staring at me? What is it?
我喜欢看你站在这些墙前面
I like seeing you against these walls,
这些鲜艳的颜色
these giant colors.
很配你
It suits you.
我一直有种感觉
I keep getting the feeling
你有话想跟我说
that you want to tell me something.
嗯
Hmm.
我再也不知道一切是什么样的了
I don't know what anything is anymore.
我犯了那么多错
I made so many mistakes.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
跟我说说吧
Talk to me.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
呃 现在你必须说了
Uh, you have to now.
说吧
Come on.
我做了一些事
I had something happen.
让一些不该发生的事
I let something happen
发生了
that never should have happened.
好吧 是谁?
Well, who is it?
你做什么了?
What have you done?
你从波士顿一路开到这来
You drove all the way to Boston
就是为了跟我说说的 不是吗?
to tell me something,didn't you?
康妮 是康妮
Connie.It was Connie.
什么?
What?
我不知道是怎么发生的
I don't know how it happened.
我很... 我
I'm so...I...
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what happened to me.
你跟那个未成年保姆上♥床♥了?
You had a relationship with the teenage babysitter?
不...没那么...没那么过
No, it...It never went beyond...
只是接吻了
It was just a kiss.
你亲了康妮?
You kissed Connie?
我一直坐立不安
It was on the edge,
我...我做的有点儿过了
and I...I took it a little too far.
所以真的没发生什么?
So nothing really happened?
没有
No.
哦
Oh.
不管是什么 都结束了
And whatever it was, it's over.
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表