剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
别因为大家都在这儿就管我叫"医生"了
Uh, oh, stop with the "doctor" just 'cause people are here.
呃 它看起来很自在
Well, he or she looks splendid.
不过如果我是你的话 我可不会去跳钢管舞
I wouldn't go pole dancing if I were you.
钢管舞?
Pole dancing?
我又不是加利福利亚人
I'm not Californian.
喔 安诺可 我想起了雨果那些可爱的
Oh, Anouk,I have all of Hugo's cute
手工婴儿手套和小猫帽子
little handmade baby mittens and his cat hat.
记得吗?
Remember it?
哦 对呀 他的橙色斑纹小猫帽子
Oh, yeah,his orange tabby cat hat.
我觉得这是该喝瓶香槟的好机会啊
I think this is cause for a glass of champagne.
你们觉得哪?
Don't you?
我们要去个舒服点的地方吗 比如河岸咖啡馆那里?
Should we go somewhere cozy like the River Cafe?
你觉得怎么样 允许我们去吗 吉尔伯特?
What do you think? Do we have permission, Gilbert?
一小杯香槟酒伤不了谁
Small glass of bubbly won't hurt anyone.
抱歉了 我得
Sorry. I'm gonna have to
下回再跟你们喝香槟了
take a rain check on that champagne,
不是医疗方面的原因
and not for medical reasons.
似乎有一个演员需要确认一下
Seems that one of the actors needs to be convinced
他的角色造型不会被剃光头
this character would not shave his head
从而让他失去女朋友
in response to losing his girlfriend.
你看
You see?
你已经开始和讨厌的小孩做斗争了
You're getting practice with bratty kids already.
噢 萝丝 我没有任何别的意思
Oh, Rosie,I wasn't referring to anything.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.
说什么呢? 你不必感到抱歉
What do you mean? You shouldn't be sorry.
没有什么可抱歉的
You've got nothing to be sorry about.
你的处境也很艰难
This is an incredibly difficult situation.
亲爱的 没陪在你身边真的很抱歉
Honey, I'm sorry I haven't been there for you.
我只是抽不出时间 我要导演这集
I just couldn't get out of directing this episode.
我懂
I understand.
你一直是个很好的朋友
You've been such a good friend,
我爱你
and I love you.
我爱你们 - 我爱你
I love you both. - I love you.
我真为你感到高兴
And I'm so happy for you.
我不是有意破坏这一切的
I don't mean to spoil this.
我只是...我感到如此羞愧
I'm just...I'm just so ashamed.
我犯下这么多过错
I've made so many mistakes.
为什么我没有早一点拿到医疗报告
Why didn't I get a medical report earlier
或者是那些照片呢?
or photographs?
怎么了?
What?
我以为你认识到了把警♥察♥牵扯进来是错的 萝丝
I thought you made the mistake of getting the police involved, Rosie.
你为什么不在三四年之后和我讨论这件事呢?
Why don't you check in with me in three or four years?
我爱你们
I love you both.
来杯酒吗? - 嗯
Glass of wine?- Hmm.
德米特里厄斯看起来不错
Demetrius looked good.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
就是那样 他看起来还挺好
Just that. He looked good.
他死了
He's dead.
但是 他们做的还不错
Still. They did a good job.
乔治娅告诉我 那是他的婚礼礼服
That was his wedding suit,Georgia told me.
仍然很合身
It still fits.
他最近确实减掉了一些体重
He did lose a little weight recently.
你认为他们从他身上得到了什么?
How do you think they get it on him?
亲爱的寇拉
Dearest Koula,
你能换一个话题吗?
could you please change the topic?
如果我死了 我想一无所有地离开
When I'm gone,I want none of that.
就把我的骨灰放在咖啡罐里
Just put my ashes in a coffee can
安放在地下室
and store them in the basement.
就好像你会先死一样
As if you'll go first.
那皇后区的地怎么办? - 对啊 还有皇后区的地
What about the plot in Queens?- Right, the plot in Queens.
我们的孩子会想来看我们的 拜访我们
Our children will want to see us,visit us.
你是这么想的?
You think?
那又怎么样?
So what?
为了我们的孩子我们牺牲了一切
We sacrifice everything in our lives for our kids.
难道死后我们还要这么做吗?
We're supposed to do that afterwards too?
干杯
Yamas.
上衣给我 我帮你挂上
Give me your jacket. I'll hang it up for you.
明天出庭你可以穿着它
You can wear it tomorrow in court.
有人去开下门吗?
Somebody want to get that?
谢谢
Thank you.
哦
Oh.
听起来可不太妙啊
That doesn't sound too good.
天啊 里奇 你怎么样? - 嗨
God, Ritchie, how are you?- Hi.
我只是想送过来送点东西
I just wanted to drop something off.
最近怎么样? 过来
What's going on? Come on.
我最近一直在想你
I've been thinking about you.
想喝点什么 可乐? - 不不不
You want something, Coke?- No, no, no, no.
我只是想把这个给你
I just wanted to give this to you.
你之前要聚会上的照片
You asked for pictures from the party,
但是我没有给你 所以我想...
but that couldn't work out,so I figured...
你没必要做这些
You didn't have to do this.
我们所有人...我的意思是 我们...
All of us...And I mean, we all...
都觉得让你以这种方式
Just feel terrible about the way
卷入到这场混乱中很糟糕
you've been brought into this mess.
没关系 - 不 不是这样的
It's okay. - No, it's not.
那篇文章太荒唐了
That article was insane.
每个人都有自己的隐私和那一点点的自尊
Everybody's entitled to privacyand a modicum of respect.
对吗? - 是的
Right?- Yeah.
你还好吗? - 恩
You okay?- Yeah.
你确定?
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么样?
Are you okay?
勉强度日呗
Getting through.
生活已经很艰难了 为什么要变得更艰难?
Life is hard enough. Why make it harder?
是啊
Yeah.
额 你应该打开看看 - 好吧
Uh, you should open this.- All right.
致赫克托 多像这样笑笑 爱你的 里奇
美好的时光啊
Happier times.
"一个男人打算在40岁生日的时候自杀"
"Man contemplating suicide on his 40th birthday."
什么?
What?
这是在我照这张之前你说的话
That's what you said right before I took it.
有时候我们总会说一些傻话
We all say stupid things sometimes.
谢谢 这真的对我很重要
Thank you.It means a lot to me.
所以听着
So listen,
我保证 明天我们会和你在一起
We'll be there tomorrow... I promise...
帮你度过难关
To help you get through.
很多人都爱着你
A lot of people love you.
我要走了
I got to go.
恩
Yeah.
非常感激 - 没事
Appreciate it.- Yeah.
再见
Bye.
嗨 加里在吗?
Hi.Is Gary here?
加里不在 他们出去了
Gary not here.They went out.
好吧 我能把这个留给他吗? - 你要离开?
Okay, can I leave this for him? - You leave?
不是 我能把这个留给他吗?
No, can I leave this for him?
里奇! - 嘿 雨果
Ritchie! - Hey, Hugo.
想看我新做的太空人吗?
Want to see my new space guy?
不 雨果 抱歉... - 等着
No, Hugo, I'm so... - Wait!
看 他很酷 对吗?
Look, he's cool, right?
哇 他好吓人
Wow.He's scary.
不 他才不吓人 他多有趣啊
No, he's not.He's funny.
我想你是对的 他是很有趣
I think you're right.He is funny.
如果我们认为可怕的事情事实上都很有趣会怎么样?
What if everything we think is scary is actually funny?
那一定很酷 对吧?
That'd be cool, right?
那是否意味着
Does that mean
有趣的事实际上都很可怕呢?
everything that was funny would be scary?
我没有想过
I didn't think about that.
或许吧 但我希望不是
Maybe.I hope not.
你是一个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
永远不要忘记这点
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表