剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
一记耳光 前情回顾
Previously on The Slap...
我们今天晚些时候要开个烧烤派对
We're having a barbecue later today.
你想来看看混乱绝望的
Would you care to come see what the desperate contortions
40岁生日是什么样子的吗
of a 40th birthday look like?
还真是无法想象呢
More than you can imagine.
我能喝一杯吗
Can I have a beer?
你还没成年呢
You're underage.
嘿 里奇 你四处走走 拍一些照片
Hey, Richie, I'll give you a penny a pic
一张照片我给你一便士
if you go around and get some shots of all this.
好 我会做的
Okay. I'll do it.
你特么是怎么了 你是畜生吗
What's the matter with you, you animal?
你凭什么打我孩子
Don't you hit my child!
阿普斯托罗先生 萝丝和加里 维什勒
Mr. Apostolou, Rosie and Gary Weshler
对你提起了诉讼
filed a charge against you.
我尝试过讲和的 - 那样没有奏效
I tried to make peace. - That didn't work.
他们想要闹事 那我们就闹
They want to fight. They got a fight.
这全都是为一起肮脏的诉讼案件所作的准备
This is all preparation for a very nasty lawsuit.
这些人都在索取
These people are asking for it.
我们不能太温和
We cannot be gentle.
的确 法官表示我们可以继续
Yes, the judge said we could move forward,
但我们能从陈述里得到什么
but what are we getting in terms of statements?
你能听到那声耳光的
You could hear the slap.
好吧 单一偶发性事件是很难追诉的
Yeah, well, it's difficult to pursue a single incident.
我不想再在这里工作下去了
I don't think I can work here anymore.
如果还有其他事你也会告诉我的 对吧
You would tell me if there was anything else, would you?
对呀
Yeah.
康妮昨天递交了辞呈
Connie handed in her notice yesterday.
从聚会后 她好像一直在躲着我
Since the party, it's like she's avoiding me all the time.
我倒是不会太过深究
I wouldn't read too much into it.
并且按照目前的速率
And at its current rate,
到2043年 这个国家的绝大多数人口
the majority population of this country
将不再会是白人
will no longer be white by 2043,
也就是在你们约45岁左右
when you guys are about 45 years old or so,
掌控着新一代美国命脉的时候
in charge of the new America.
那时 美国将会是世界上第一个
Now, this would be the first postindustrial country
少数族裔占大♥比♥例人口
in the world
的后工业化国家
where minorities will be the majority.
这一切源于希望
Cause for hope.
亦或是恐惧 取决于你是什么肤色了
Or fear, depending on your color.
想想权力
Think about power,
想想种族是如何影响选票的
how its numbers change.
现如今这种情况已经在哪个州上演了呢
Already, in what state are you seeing this in play?
在哪里拉丁族裔比白人更占主流呢
Where are Latinos more prevalent than whites?
康妮
Connie.
嗯?
Hm?
什么?
I'm sorry.
在加利福尼亚
California.
正确
Yes.
别忘了阅读戴夫 希基的论文
Be sure to read the Dave Hickey essays
我曾让你们小组讨论过的
I gave you for discussion...
《女海盗》 就这样
Pirates, all right.
我们要办派对哟
Yo, so there's this party, okay?
我非常希望你能来
And I really want to see you there,
今晚我短♥信♥告诉你详情啊
so I'ma text you about it tonight.
好 - 没问题吧
Okay. - All right?
今晚我短♥信♥告诉你详情啊
so I'ma text you about it tonight.
好 - 没问题吧
Okay. - All right?
好 会很棒的 - 到时候见
Yeah, that'd be cool. - See you.
好的
Sweet.
奇迹发生了 我刚才居然被邀请去一个聚会了
A miracle just happened. I was invited to a party.
是嘛
Oh.
你可不能去啊 你还有边缘者的名声要维持呢
You mustn't go. You have a reputation to uphold.
跟我一起去吧 拜托了
Come with me, please.
我简直是在跟其他高中生们
I am venturing into alien territory
探索外星领域啊
with other high school students.
欢迎加入啊
Join the club.
索蒂尔小姐 州检是否意识到了己方的举证责任?
Miss Saltire, does the State realize the burden here?
你必须证明伤害的存在
You have to prove some damage.
是轻轻地一拍
I mean, was this a tap?
还是用尽全力的殴打?
Was it a full-on walloping?
该男孩遭受到多重的打击?
How hard did the boy get hit?
我们确信有足够的目击证人
We believe that there are enough witnesses,
其中一人还是医生
one of them being a doctor.
根本没有... 再次声明 法官大人
There is no... Once again, Your Honor,
我们请求法♥院♥不予考虑
we are asking the court to throw this out.
我就是想搞清楚这案子是怎么被列入诉讼日程表的
I'm just trying to figure out how this got on the docket.
你们一直都有在协商吗?
Have you all been conferring along the way?
法官大人 州检认为
Well, Your Honor, the State believes
如果我们撤诉
that if we let this go,
我们就是在认可成年人打孩子这种行为
we're saying that a grown man can slap a kid.
并且当时球棒已经在地上了
And the bat was already on the ground.
开什么玩笑 它根本不在地上
My God, it wasn't on the ground.
他那时正拿着棒子到处挥呢 当时很危险
He was swinging it around. He was dangerous.
才不是这样 - 他可能伤到其他任何一个小孩
That is not true. - He could've hurt any one of those kids.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
是否有任何文件能证明雨果 维什勒
Is there any documentation as to the injuries sustained
所遭受的伤害呢
by young Hugo Weshler?
法官大人 一切发生的太快了
Your Honor, it's too soon.
他如今仍未恢复
He's still feeling the effects.
好吧
Okay.
索蒂尔小姐 检方是否考虑
Miss Saltire, would the prosecution consider
作出一定的妥协
accepting some sort of compromise,
比如将变更诉求为冲突侵犯?
pleading this down to violation?
这会在其档案上有记载的
It would go on his record.
我的当事人在任何情况下都不会妥协
My client would not, not under any circumstances.
我们要求完全的罪名免除
We wish for a full exoneration.
好吧 听懂了 你们呢?
Okay, enough. And you guys?
毫无疑问
It is not even a consideration.
这名男子确实做出了打孩子的行为
This man is a child beater.
你们都确信官司是无法避免了吗?
You're quite certain we can't avoid a trial?
不论是州检还是被告方
None of the State, nor the Defendant
都不想再进行协商了吗?
wish to come to some sort of an arrangement?
没办法再谈了吗?
There's nothing on the table?
就没有人在做自己的工作吗?
Is anyone here doing their job?
这样的话 我们就进行审判
In that case, we'll go to trial.
我们需要更多的证据 更好的证人
We need more evidence, better witnesses,
更多的证明
more proof.
我觉得我从十几岁起
I feel like I made a mistake by being aloof
一直表现得很冷漠是个错误
from the age of, like, ten on.
我总是相信成年人更多一点
I just always trusted adults more.
现在想改太晚了
Too late to change now.
人们要么就是
People are either farmers,
勤勤恳恳 努力工作
hard-working, diligent members of society
规规矩矩的生活
who play by the rules,
遵循社会规则的农民
who play by the rules,
要么就是喜欢烧杀抢掠
or they're pirates who want to pillage and plunder
制♥造♥混乱 行为疯狂的海盗
and cause chaos and make art.
那我们是什么?
What are we?
我们只能暗中观察 默默吐槽
We watch and make snide comments.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
看看那位小天后
check out Miley Cyrus over there.
搔首弄姿 吸引足球队员的注意力
Twerking her way through the football team.
怪不得我们一个天一个地
No wonder we're 0 and 8.
怎么了?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
明显是有什么
That's not nothing.
我看到一只鸭子站在工地上的安全帽上
It's a photo of a duck on a hard hat at a construction site.
不是的
No, it isn't.
谁会给18岁少女发一张
Who sends an 18-year-old a picture
站在工地的安全帽上的鸭子啊?
of a duck on a hard hat at a construction site?
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表