剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
私下交易非法渔获吗 -不 等会儿
Side deals on illegal hauls? - No, wait a minute.
如果我儿子参与了非法活动 我一定会知道的
If my sons were involved in anything illegal, I would know.
布兰登和那些人在做某种交易
Well, Brandon's got some kind of deal with those men.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
CJ 求你告诉我吧
CJ, please tell me.
我开始跟踪布兰登 想看看他在做什么
I started following Brandon to see what he was up to.
我想逮住他
I wanted to catch him.
我想抓到一些他的把柄 还有你儿子们的
I wanted to find some dirt on him, your sons too.
他们霸凌了我的家人
After all the stuff they did to my family,
我想利用那些把柄来对付他们
I thought I could use it against them.
那么你看到什么了
So what did you see?
我跟着布兰登来到拆船厂
I followed Brandon to the disposal yard.
看到他和两名男子见面
I saw him meeting up with these two guys.
你好 -你好 老兄
Hey. - Hey, man.
嘿 - 到底是怎么回事
Hey. - So what's this all about?
喔
Oh!
我们叫你关掉 你就要关掉
When you're told to shut it down, you shut it down.
别再耍我们了 明白吗
Don't fuck with us again, got it?
那时天太黑了 但他认为那两个人
It was too dark, but he thinks they were
就是布兰登在码头见的人
the same guys that Brandon was meeting at the docks.
你知道 布兰登带了一个受伤的女人
You know, that woman that was hurt she was with Brandon.
拉法说他从她脚上拔出了一个环纹钉
Raffa said he pulled out of her foot this ring nail.
环纹钉
Ring nail?
你认为她是在船厂受伤的 -有可能
You think she got hurt at the boatyard? - It could be. You know...
为什么那两个男人 要布兰登去那里见他们
Those two guys and Brandon why were they meeting him there?
奇怪
Hmm.
你的烧烤架有问题吗
You having trouble with your grill?
自从我们来这儿后就没好用过
Oh, it hasn't really worked since we got here.
我已经装好又拆开三次了
I put it together. I had to take it apart three times.
所以你觉得第四次会有好运吗
So you think the fourth time's a charm, eh?
对
Yeah.
我只是答应了桑尼亚要把它修好
I just promised Sonya that I'd fix it.
不想放着不管
Didn't want to let it slide.
我想去看一下那个船厂
I'd like to take a look at that boatyard.
那里的老板是我的朋友 唐拉尼尔
A friend of ours owns it, Don Lanier.
我见过他
I've seen him.
他参加了珀西的守灵仪式 还有布兰登的 对吧
He was at Percy's wake, right, and Brandon's?
我可以去他家拜访一下 看看他是否知道些什么
I could stop by his place, find out if he knows anything.
你要知道拉法还告诉我说
Uh... you should know Raffa also told me
珀西去过他家
Percy showed up at his house.
她看到了和布兰登在一起的女人 然后他就匆忙离开了
She saw that woman with Brandon, and he tore off out of there.
这也许就是一切的起因
It could have been what started all of this.
我发誓…要不是他已经死了…
I swear, if he wasn't already dead...
嘘
S...
瓦莱丽
你们好 -暖气停了 灯光暗了
Hey, hey, hey. - The heat is down and the lights are low
东方人被冰天雪地掩埋了 西方在遵守危机管理规定
The East is buried in an icy snow The West is following crisis rules
不能去游泳池里游泳了
They can't go swimming in their swimming pools
录音机在哼唱
And the tapes go hmm-mm...
麦格 -我得和你谈谈
Meg. - I need to talk to you.
我孙女是不是很有天赋 -是
Isn't my granddaughter something? - Hmm-mm
这都要从她在地下室 发现我的老唱片说起
Ever since she discovered my old vinyl in the basement.
嗯 嗯
Hmm-mm
你知道布兰登在你的船厂做什么吗
Do you know what Brandon was up to in your boatyard?
嗯
Agh.
布兰登和一个女人在一起 她可能在你的厂里受伤了
Brandon was with a woman who may have been hurt in your yard.
别这样 麦格 那孩子刚去世 -而你已经开起派对了
Come on, Meg. The kid just died. - And you're having a party.
我不想取消阿什丽的生日会
I wasn't about to cancel Ashley's birthday, all right?
你也受到邀请了
And you were invited.
布兰登在你的厂里做什么
What was Brandon doing in your yard?
我们都知道那孩子喜欢四处偷腥
Well, we all know the kid had a wandering eye,
而那个船厂极其隐蔽
and that boatyard's about as secluded as you can get.
你说他会在那里做什么 -上周有两个人在那里袭击了他
So what do you think he was doing there? - Last week, two men attacked him there.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我认识的一个人 他亲眼看见的
Someone I know who saw it firsthand.
那个人是
And that was?
这不重要
That's not important.
你还在和那个警探来往
You're still hanging out with that detective.
他对你的影响是不是太大了
I think he's rubbing off on you a bit too much.
布兰登可能是珀西生前 最后一个看到她的人
Brandon may have been the last person
他现在死了
to see Percy alive, and he is dead.
任谁都会觉得蹊跷
It doesn't take a genius to wonder.
麦格 我觉得珀西身上发生的事…
Look, Meg, I think what happened with Percy
的确让人很难接受
it's a damn hard thing to accept,
我知道你很悲伤 但是…
and I know you're hurting, but
你知道有些事情不对劲
There's something going on, and you know it.
我刚才已经告诉你了
And I just told you what it is:
布兰登在私下和女人乱搞 就是这样
Brandon screwing women in the dark. That's it.
得了吧 唐 我都认识你58年了
Come on, Don. I've known you for 58 years.
你的小时候 我照看过你
I babysat you when you were young.
我看着你的孩子长大结婚 又有了自己的孩子
I've watched your kids grow up and get married and have kids of their own.
劳丽几乎不能动弹时 我用勺子一口口把肉汤喂进她的嘴里
I was spooning broth into Laurie's mouth when she could barely move.
我们是家人
We are family.
作为家人 我要告诉你 让这一切过去 向前看吧
And as family, I'm telling you, let this go and move on.
我只能这么做
That's what I had to do.
我建议你也这样做
I recommend you do the same.
我要回去陪我孙女了
Now, I'm going back to enjoy my grandkid.
我正想给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I was just going to call you.
在吗 听得到吗
Hello? Boat. Are you there?
听着 这里有点东西…
Meg, there's something out here.
哈里 我听不清…
Harry, I can't...
你好 - 你好
Hello? - Hello?
你好 听得到吗
Hey. Hello?
天啊
Jesus!
他在陆地上
He's on the ground!
在右边
On the right! On the right!
他在移♥动♥
He's on the move!
啊
Ah!
他进树林里了 快走
Come on!
啊 啊
Agh! Agh!
在另一边
Other side.
三点钟方向
3 o'clock! 3 o'clock!
没有他的踪迹
No sign of him.
继续找 他肯定就在那里
Just keep looking. He's gotta be out here.
收到
Copy that.
你的人生不该这样结束
This isn't how it's supposed to end.
但你始终不愿停手
You never stop.
就好像…
It's almost like...
好像什么
Like what?
好像你想求死一样
Like you want to die.
哈里…
Harry...
这一切都无法弥补你对杰米所做的事
none of this will ever make up for what you did to Jamie.
不会有用的
It won't work.
有什么迹象吗 -没有
Any sign? - Nothing.
见鬼 你沿原路返回 我现在过去找你
Shit. Just retrace your steps. I'll head over to you now.
收到
Copy.
啊 - 呃
Ah! - Ugh!
天啊
God!
嘎
Gah!
哈里 究竟发生了什么
Harry! What the hell is going on?
得赶紧送你去医院 -有人在追踪我
Got to get you to a hospital. - There's men after me.
快走 -这是谁干的
Let's go. - Who did this to you?
我发现了一些东西 -好 快上车
I found something. - Okay. Get in the car.
快走 快走 快走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
等你♥爸♥放出来了 应该在家睡个好觉
When your father gets out, he should sleep at home.
去我的办公室 我给你清理一下
I'll clean you up in my office.
来吧
Come on.
怎么了 -她把他带过来了
Hey, what's going on? - She brought him here.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
瓦莱丽
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表