剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
尚恩
Sean!
开门 我让你开门
Open the door. I said open the door!
走吧
Let's go.
不许开车 听到了吗
Don't you dare move this car! You hear me?
尚恩
Sean, please.
求你了 想想你弟弟 想想我
Think of your brother. Think of me.
我们会失去一切
We're gonna lose everything.
求你了…
Please.
这是她想要的
It's what you wanted.
请开车吧
Let's go, please.
你好 我是桑尼亚巴塞尔 有事请留言 谢谢
Hi. You've reached Sonya Barzel. Please leave a message. Thanks.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
没有坏消息 我保证
No bad news. I promise.
我听说了你儿子保的事 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry to learn about what happened to Bo, to your son.
我和地方检察官谈过了
I want you to know that I spoke to the district attorney,
州政♥府♥同意不追究
and the state has agreed not to pursue charges
你们掩盖他死亡的行为
of any cover-up of your son's death.
你们只需要在方便时提供一份声明
I'll just need a statement when you're ready.
除此以外没什么需要担心的
Otherwise, you have nothing to worry about.
我们要担心的事太多了
We have many things to worry about.
是 没错
Right. Of course.
卢
Lou...
谢谢你
thank you.
听着…
Look...
我知道这么说并不能让你儿子活过来
I know it's not gonna bring your son back,
但我想…
but I think...
珀西一定至死都在为她所做的事忏悔
Percy spent the rest of her life wishing she could undo what she did.
珀西和保有什么关系
What did Percy have to do with Bo?
CJ…
CJ...
你哥哥不是因为设备事故而死的
It wasn't an equipment accident that killed your brother.
当时保和马尔登家人起了争执
There was a fight between Bo and the Muldoons.
珀西想用枪阻止他们
Percy used a gun to stop it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
所以我看到你们俩在一起时 才会那么生气
That's why I was so upset when I saw the two of you together.
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以你们的交易不是为了 让他们免受怠忽致危罪的指控
So your deal, it wasn't to save them from reckless endangerment charges.
而是谋杀罪
You covered up his murder?
我们不是为了帮他们脱罪
It wasn't to save them from anything.
你们怎么能那样做
How could you do that?
我们是想保护你
We thought we were protecting you.
我们是为你那么做的 为了你的将来
We did it for you, for your future.
都结束了
So this is it, huh?
是 明天就要坐渡轮走了
Yeah, I'm catching the ferry tomorrow.
啊
Ah.
我不知该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
你教会了我很多
You taught me...a lot.
嗯
Hmm.
乐家杏仁糖 美味极了
Almond. Roca. Buttercrunch. Incredible.
去多莉海鲜店就能买♥♥到 你一定会迷上它的
You can buy them at Dory Mates' seafood shop. You will lose your mind.
保持联络
Don't be a stranger.
有空就给我打电♥话♥
Drop me a line sometime.
我看到你的车停在外面
I saw your car parked outside.
我知道你现在一定很难过
I know this has gotta be hard for you.
你得到了你想要的 希望你满意了
Well, you got what you want. Hope you're satisfied.
我只是想为珀西伸张正义
I was just trying for some justice for Percy.
感觉并不像是正义
You know, it doesn't feel like justice.
我按你要求的那样 先来告诉你了
I came to you first, like you asked.
我们都想知道真♥相♥
We both wanted the truth.
你本不必继续下去
You didn't have to keep going.
当你预见到那会对我们有什么影响时 就可以停下了
You could have stopped once you saw what it would do to us.
你知道我不能那样做
You know I couldn't do that.
那么 你觉得因为你的所作所为
So you think the world's a better place now
世界现在变得更美好了
because of what you did?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我想应该把这个给你
Thought you should have that.
68年来 我一直来这个教堂 寻求上帝的指引
I've been coming to this church for 68 years, asking for his guidance.
但从未听到过任何回应
I've never heard a fucking word back.
谢了 乔什 之后就交给我们吧
Thanks, Josh. I'll take it from here.
幸好他不在 -幸好
You're lucky Lou wasn't there. - I'm lucky?
你下次想跟陌生人谈论
Next time you want to talk to strangers about something
你不懂的事前
you don't know anything about,
先来…-我不敢相信
you come to us. - I can't believe
你居然会… -小点声
you would even... - Keep your voice down.
我们也是别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
如果你对她说起这件事 又要让她不舒服了
If you say anything to her about this, you're gonna make her sick again.
你想要那样吗 -对我说什么
Is that what you want? - Say any of what to me?
我不是病弱老人
I'm not an invalid.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你的头怎么了
What happened to your head?
没什么
It's nothing.
乔什摩尔为什么会送你回来
Why was Josh Moore dropping you off?
珀西又为林保的事吓坏了
Percy's freaking out about Bo Lam again.
她差点和盘托出 幸好后来又退缩了
Yeah, she almost came out with all of it. Luckily, she chickened out.
天啊 珀西…
Oh, my God, Percy.
这个家让我恶心
This family makes me sick.
你怎么了 这件事应该已经翻篇了
What's gotten into you? We're supposed to be past this now.
我们都被毒害了
We're poisoned, all of us.
而这一切都是因为我杀了保 这毁了我们
And it's all because of what I did to Bo. It's ruined us.
别夸张了 我们没有被毁
Don't be dramatic. We're not ruined.
看看你
Look at you.
你说你了解上帝
You say you know God?
你连自己做的决定都不敢承担
You can't even own the decisions you've made.
还有你…
And you.
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她你在车♥库♥里做了什么
Tell her what you do in the garage.
我也好不到哪里去
I'm no better.
我毁了林一家的生活
I've ruined the Lams' lives.
我毁了他们的生活 却从未做任何事去弥补
I've ruined the Lams' lives, and I never did anything to make it right.
事实上 我们为他们做了很多
We did a lot for them, actually.
难道一张许可证就能解决问题
Like a permit fixes anything?
而且现在生意正在因此衰败
And now the business is failing because of it.
我不明白为什么现在会争论起这个
I don't understand why this is happening now.
因为我每天都在假装无辜
Because I go around every day pretending that I'm innocent,
但我再也无法承受了
and I can't stand it anymore.
无论走到哪里 我都能看到他 他始终跟着我
Everywhere I go I see him. He follows me.
也许你不该这么快就回船上工作
Maybe it was just too soon for you to go back to work.
奶奶
Grams.
奶奶 我必须去告诉卢 好吗
Grams, I have to go to Lou. Okay?
我必须去
I need to.
求你了 只有这么做… -不行
Please, it's the only thing. -No.
只有这么做才能弥补过错
It's the only thing that'd make it right.
我必须去… -你得停下来
I have to go. - You've gotta stop.
我必须去 否则我会发疯的
I have to go, or I'm gonna go crazy.
求你了 求你了 奶奶 -如果你去找卢…
Please, please. - If you go to Lou... if you go to Lou,
奶奶 我必须去 -你会毁了我们
Grams, I need to. - you're gonna ruin us.
家里的生意 我 科林 你父亲
The business, me, Colin, your father.
爸
Dad...
说点什么吧
Say something.
答应我 不要去告诉警♥察♥
Promise me you will not go to the police.
反正也弥补不了任何事情
It wouldn't fix anything anyway.
你想来道别吗
You wanted to say goodbye?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你现在全部明白了吗
Do you understand it all now?
明白我为什么跳崖了吗
Why I jumped?
我在努力把信息都联♥系♥起来
Trying to put it all together.
曾几何时 你的人生都被规划好了
You were one of those people whose whole life was mapped out for them.
但是那次开枪时
But when that gun went off,
一切都偏离了轨道
everything veered off course.
你想自首
You wanted to come clean,
但你的家人让你把一切都藏在心里
but your family made you stuff it all down.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表