剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
那是克拉克港 龙虾卷等着呢
That's Clark Harbor. Lobster rolls await.
还能听到海浪声呢 - 是啊 这一定能改善你的失眠
You can hear the waves. - Yeah, that'll help with your insomnia.
她和丈夫迈克林 成立了自己的捕鱼公♥司♥
She and her husband, Mike Lam, they start their own fishing operation.
现在有些本地人抱怨说 被中国人抢了饭碗
Now, some locals are grumbling about a Chinese takeover.
我在家里打工 所以…我们住在那栋红色楼里 马尔登渔业
I work for my family, so we're up in that big red building, Muldoon Fish Company.
别管我
Leave me alone.
喂
Hey!
这男人在夜里到处乱走
There's a man walking around in the middle of the night
还跟踪我孙女
following my granddaughter.
我们在沙利文路转弯处 发现了她的车
We found her car around the corner on Sullivan Road.
这里只有浣熊和鱼鹰
Nothing but coons and osprey out here.
但我觉得她有事瞒着我 很古怪
I think she was hiding something from me. It's weird stuff.
它们的位置很特别
Very particular, how they were arranged.
有人来过 她很害怕
Someone's there. She's scared.
我知道整件事古怪离奇 但你看起来劲头十足
Look, I know this whole thing is creepy, but you look so energized and alive.
找到我
Find me.
罪 人
第四季 第2集
其实 我需要更多人手
If anything, I need more boots on the ground.
老板...什么
Boss...what?
目前来看 我不确定水里有人
At this point, I'm not even sure there is a person in the water.
我稍后再打给你
Look, I'm gonna have to call you back.
你还好吗 -昨晚基本没睡
How you holding up? - I barely slept last night.
胃里翻江倒海 我一直在想那个监控录像
My stomach's doing somersaults. I keep thinking about that CCTV tape.
或许现在不该浪费资源进行搜救
Maybe search and rescue isn't the best use of your resources right now.
我都不知道从哪里着手 你发现的那些物品
Well, I don't even know where to start. Those objects you found only have
上面只有珀西的指纹 如果她活着 也不能确定在哪
Percy's prints on them. So if she's alive, she could be anywhere.
我应该查一下录像里那个人是谁
I guess I'd start to figure out who that person was in the footage
她的人际关系
and then all her relationships.
所有认识她的人
Everybody who knew her.
这座岛虽小 但那可是大工程
It's a small island, but that is a long list.
卢 -嗯
Lou? - Yeah?
能跟你说两句吗
Can I speak to you?
没关系 安布罗斯警探在协助我们调查
Oh, it's all right. Detective Ambrose is working with us.
对吧
Right?
对
Yeah.
法医从珀西马尔登的车上发现的指纹找到匹配人了
Forensics found a match on prints from Percy Muldoon's car.
好 我去 -好的
All right, I'll go. - All right.
是CJ林 -他在船上作业
So CJ Lam? - He works the boats.
帮忙经营父母在码头上的餐厅
Helps run his parents' restaurant on the wharf.
我知道那里 -他的车很吵
I know that place. - He drives a loud car.
他不修消音器 烦死人了
Never fixes his muffler. Drives me nuts.
这家伙脾气不好
The guy's off.
可能情绪控制方面有问题
Like, he has an anger problem or something.
上面写着 他因恶性伤人 被逮捕并起诉 诉讼后来
Says he's arrested for aggravated assault. And charges were pressed and dropped by
被科林马尔登撤销怎么回事
by Colin Muldoon. What's the story there?
CJ突然袭击他
Well, CJ came at him out of nowhere.
我说了 这家伙精神不正常
I'm telling you, this guy's got a screw loose.
乔什 林家的人以前为马尔登家工作
Josh. The Lams used to work for the Muldoons.
迈克林幸运地取得了捕捞许可
Mike Lam was lucky enough to get a fishing permit.
所以两家自然形成了竞争关系
So naturally, they became the competition.
之后关系就不太好
Been a little tense ever since.
能拿到搜查令 调查CJ的手♥机♥吗
Is there any chance we can get a warrant to search CJ's phone?
辛普森法官跟我关系不错 行 我去办
Oh, Judge Simpson loves me. Yeah, I'll get on it.
这个CJ林…
So CJ Lam.
你们认为他现在能在哪
Where do you think that he might be right now?
金鱼餐厅
嗨 迈克 还好吗 -今天的海鲜汤很好喝
Hey, Mike, how's it going? - Good chowder today.
找位子坐 斯蒂芬妮马上去招呼你跟你的朋友
Grab a table and Stephanie will be right with you and your friend.
我们来是想找CJ聊聊
We're actually here to talk to CJ.
聊什么
What for?
问几个关于珀西马尔登的问题
Just a couple of questions about Percy Muldoon.
CJ. -什么事
CJ - What?
他们想问你点珀西马尔登的事
They want to talk to you about Percy Muldoon.
你好
Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
啊说吧
Ah...go ahead.
我们只是想找珀西认识
We're just trying to talk to everyone Percy knew
和跟她有联♥系♥的人聊聊
or anybody that she had contact with.
你们不该来找我
Well, I don't know if I'm the best person to talk to.
我跟她不熟
I barely know her.
上周六晚上你见过她吗
Last Saturday night, did you see her?
没有
No.
你最近见过她吗
Did you see her at all recently?
没有吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
我们昨天发现了她被丢弃的车
We found her car yesterday, abandoned,
车钥匙还插着
with keys in the ignition.
在哪 -马布尔黑德郊外
Where? - Out by Marblehead.
车内发现了你的指纹
Your fingerprints turned up inside the vehicle.
能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
我不知道…
I don't know.
可能是因为她有一次 开车从渡口送我回家
I think... maybe she gave me a ride home from the ferry once.
几个月前的事了 我的车当时送修了
Like, a couple of months ago. Car was in the shop.
他的车有毛病
The car's no good.
她送你的路上 你们有发生什么吗
And during the ride home, anything happen between the two of you?
没有
No.
那件事我几乎都忘了
I mean, I barely remember.
我要通勤去班戈学商务课程
I commute back and forth to business classes
路上半睡半醒
in Bangor, and I was half awake.
周六晚上 她失踪时 你在哪
This Saturday night, when she disappeared, where were you?
他和我在一起 帮忙关店
I was with him. We closed the restaurant together.
我们周六很早就上船工作 晚上九点我就睡了
We work the boats early Saturday. I was asleep by 9:00.
听我说 CJ 我们不想再跑一趟
Look, CJ, we don't want to have to come back here.
你和珀西之间 还有什么你没说的过往吗
Any other interaction with Percy that we should know about?
没有 我说了 我跟她不熟
No. I told you, I barely know her.
虽然多年来 常在码头上见到 但仅此而已
I mean, I've seen her on the docks for years. But that's it.
好的
Okay.
你们若知道她的下落
Well, if you come across any information about her whereabouts,
就给警局打电♥话♥ -好
give me a call at the station. - Okay.
我们会尽力帮忙
Whatever we can do to help.
好
Okay.
都还好吧 -是的
Everything okay? - Yeah.
感谢配合
Thanks for your cooperation.
你们不是收到报告了吗 显示在车里发现指纹的位置
Didn't you get a report that shows where the prints were found in the car?
对 案卷里应该有图解
Yeah, there should have been a diagram in the file.
在哪里
Where the hell is it?
啊 找到了
Ah. I found it.
画圈处就是指纹的位置
All the circles are where the prints were.
在挡风玻璃上 -还有仪表板上
Just on the windshield? - And the dash.
肯定是发生搏斗留下的
You don't see that unless there's a struggle.
你认为他… -这辆车…
You think he - This car,
这是CJ的车吗 -对
is this CJ's car? - Yeah.
红土 我以前见过 -对 这是黏土
The red dirt, I've seen that before. - Yeah, that's clay.
只有马布尔黑德角岛屿南侧
The only deposits like that are on the south side of the island
有这样的沉积物
at Marblehead Point.
在我们发现珀西车子的地方 对吧
That's over by where we found Percy's car, right?
南侧 -对 没错
South side? - Uh, yeah, that's right.
来吧 宁静 做好事 姑娘
Come on, Tranquil. Doing good, girl.
给你加油
Come on. There you go.
有人吗
Hello?
我把知道的都告诉你了
Man, I already told you everything I know.
认识这个人吗
You know this guy?
可能见过
Probably seen him around.
在这里见过他吗 -我记性没那么好
You seen him out here? - My memory's not that good.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 我想说的是
Look, look, I just got to say,
我大概知道你们在里面干什么
I can kind of guess what's going on in here.
你干什么 卖♥♥什么跟我关系不大
But what you do or sell is not important to me.
但这件事对我很重要
This is important to me.
我不懂你是什么意思 -我觉得他周六晚上来过这里
I don't know what you're talking about. - I think he was here. On Saturday night. You saw him.
你见过他 -别问了
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表