剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
而不是姓林的
not the Lams.
不要再说了
Don't start that again.
那些无牵无挂的外地人 只知道为自己着想
These out-of-towners with no ties here, they just look out for themselves.
是 拉尼尔家雇的加利福尼亚人
Oh, yeah, the same thing happened with the Laniers,
也做过同样的事情
the guy they hired from California.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
你们还是都出去吧
Sounds like you should all go out,
因为尚恩需要静一静
'cause Sean needs all the help he can get.
你来迟了 - 抱歉
You're late. - Sorry.
我找不到手套
Couldn't find the gloves.
我们今天开科林的船 -是的
We're on Colin's boat? - Yeah.
今天要清理一下渔网
Taking in some traps today.
团队合作
Team effort.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们知道你一直在做什么
We know what you've been doing.
我不明白你的意思 -别骗人了 伙计
I don't know what you mean. - Don't lie to me, man.
你把我们的90多千克货卖♥♥到了切斯特 他们告诉我们了
You sold 200 pounds of our haul in Chester. They told us.
我没拿你们渔网里的东西
I didn't take anything from your traps.
不 别想糊弄我们
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't try to play us.
那些是我的渔网 是我捕到的 听着…
Those are my traps. It was my haul. Look...
好吧 我和我爸 开你们的船出过几次海
All right, I took your boat out with my dad a couple times.
我就知道
I knew it.
用的是我们的许可证
Fished our permits.
我是应该告诉你们的 但我从没偷过你们的渔获
I should have told you, okay? But I never took from your traps.
上个月我们的渔获量一直不多
Our hauls have been light for the past month.
这不是我的问题 行情就是这样
Yeah, well, that's not on me. That's just what's out there.
你欠我们二千美元 包括你在切斯特所得的一切
You owe us 2 grand, everything you got in Chester.
我不欠你什么 我没有偷东西
I don't owe you shit. I wasn't skimming.
好吧 听着 我…
All right, look, okay?
我应该把用船的事告诉你的
I should've told you about the boat.
只是…我每次问起 你都说不行
It's just, I ask and you always say no.
我付你油费 - 去你的
I'll pay you for the gas. - Oh, fuck you.
别碰我 -你这个骗子
Don't touch me. - You're a lying piece of shit.
我好心雇佣你 培养你…
I did you a favor hiring you. I trained you.
好心 你付的钱都不够生活费
A favor? You barely pay a living wage.
我们付你的工资和其他人一样 -没错
We pay what everybody else pays. - Yeah,
少得可怜 那你就自己买♥♥艘船啊
and it sucks! So get your own fucking boat!
怎么买♥♥
How can we?
许可证都在你们手里 我们该怎么办
You guys own all the permits. What are we supposed to do, huh,
排队等15年用什么钱来买♥♥
wait in line for 15 years? And pay with what?
那不关我们的事
That's not our problem.
去你的 我们不欠你…
Fuck you. We don't owe you
你被解雇了
You are done here.
渔获留下 但你得走人了
Your whole family. You are done here.
去你的
Fuck you.
爸
Dad!
去你的
You fuck.
别碰我听见没 -住手
You don't touch me. You hear me? - Stop it!
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
该死的 科林 -你这该死的
Oh, shit, Colin. - Shit.
该死的一家子 -住手
Fucking... - Stop it!
去你的
Fuck you!
爸 你们把我带到这外海上
Dad! You bring me out here,
威胁我 -爸
fucking threaten me? - Dad, Dad.
放开我
Get off me.
那些渔获是我的 -这是我们的船 我们的货
That haul was mine! - It's our boat, our haul.
我不是你们的奴隶听见没
You don't own me. You hear me?
放开他 -我受够了
Get off of him. - I've had enough.
我叫你放开…
I said get
我不是故意的 他一直不住手…
I didn't mean to. He wasn't stopping.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我去把车开过来 千万别让人看见
I'm gonna get the truck. Make sure nobody sees.
好 抓住他的腿
Get his legs.
哇
Ow!
见鬼 - 怎么了
Shit. - What happened?
我的肩膀…
My shoulder.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你好
Hello.
什么
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这是一场意外
It was an accident.
没有人想看到这种事发生
Nobody meant this to happen.
你们对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
是我做的
It was me.
我正想和他说话 然后…
I was trying to talk to him and
我们想见见保
They wanted to meet with Bo
因为我们的收成有点问题 数量少了
because there was an issue with our count. It was low.
而保似乎在…
And it seemed that Bo was
在做什么
Was what?
什么
What?
后来事态激化…
Things got heated.
是我 是我做的
It was me. I did it.
珀西 到楼上去 -我用枪射中了他
Percy, go upstairs. - I got the gun, and I shot him.
你射中了他
You shot him?
上楼去 快
Upstairs! Now!
她是什么意思 她射杀了他 -求求你了
What does she mean she shot him? Please, - I beg of you.
她是想阻止他们打架
She was trying to keep them from fighting.
如果你报♥警♥的话 她还那么年轻 她的人生…
And if you call the police... she's young. Her whole life,
都会被毁了
it'll be ruined.
我儿子死了
My son is dead!
这是一个错误
It was a mistake.
一个可怕的错误
A horrible mistake.
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
跟她谈谈 好吗
Just talk to her. All right.
你不会想听的
她让我们不要报♥警♥
她还说让我们随便开个价
条件
你想跟他们谈条件
让我先说完
她同意给我们一张捕捞许可证
还是最贵的一张
他的命对你来说就值这些
你怎么能这样想
那我们还能怎么办
报♥警♥啊
让他们得到应得的惩罚
那又会怎样
我们在这个岛上对抗马尔登家
你认为他们真的会付出代价吗
就算是又如何 他们家衰败了 我们家也是一样
我不管
那我们难道要回香港吗
那CJ会怎样
我们牺牲了那么多 到头来是为了什么
这样公平吗
这是让马尔登家付出代价的唯一办法
也是让我们好起来的唯一办法
这不会让我们好起来 一定不会的
阿芬 你想想 有自己的许可证
有自己的渔船
是阿保一直以来的梦想
我们全员达成了一致
We agreed to it, all of us.
但生活并没有回归正轨
but that didn't make it right.
而且出让许可证之后
In giving up the permit,
日子一定变得更加艰难了
times must have gotten even harder.
所以你想到了组织偷渡
So the smuggling, right, that's when you turned to it,
想以此维持生计 对吗
trying to make ends meet?
没错 -尚恩 闭嘴
Yes. - Sean, shut the fuck up!
他们可能告诉你 那些人是自己想要偷渡
They probably told you those people, they wanted to be smuggled.
你以为你是在帮他们…
You thought you were being helpful.
我们在自欺欺人
We were lying to ourselves.
我们知道这是不正当的
We knew the jobs weren't any good.
这不是你一个人的事
This isn't just about you.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你不能
You can't.
带我去警♥察♥局吧
Take me to the station.
我会回答你们的任何问题
I'll answer anything anyone wants to know.
我们不管你了
You're on your own.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
尚恩
Sean!
下车
Get out of the car.
我叫你下车 不许这么做
I said get out of the car. You're not doing this.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表