剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
我的卸货时间应该是下午两点
My unloading time is at 00,
可那个布兰登凯瑟总是挡着我
and that Brandon Keyser is always blocking me.
你是珀西的前男友吧 -我现在结婚了 有孩子了
You're Percy's ex, right? - I'm married now. I got a kid.
就珀西而言
As far as Percy is concerned,
你是这所房♥子里唯一无辜的人
you're the only innocent person in this house.
你得意识到不管犯人是谁 他很有可能是你认识的人
You realize, whoever it is, there's a good chance it'll be someone you know.
无论你有什么发现 都请你先来找我
Whatever you find, I'd appreciate you coming to me first.
昨晚有人闯入了我们的厨房♥
Someone broke into our kitchen last night.
我们要亏损好几周了
We'll be bleeding money for weeks.
破坏捕虾笼的报应
Payback for the lobster traps?
我爸只会一次次忍♥受 我至少做了一点反击
My dad just takes it over and over. At least I did something.
珀西不是自杀的
Percy didn't do this to herself.
有人应该为此负责
Someone's to blame for this.
她会先来找我的
She would have come to me first.
两条船像这样靠在一起 有什么怪异之处吗
Two boats pulled together that way. Anything strange about it?
这是凯瑟家的船
That's a Keyser boat.
珀西说她要为某人的死负责
Percy said that she was responsible for somebody's death.
那个人会不会是叫瓦莱丽
Do you know if that person's name was Valerie?
我以前没见过这个
I've never seen that before.
如果你不停手 最终会步我的后尘
If you don't stop, you're gonna end up doing what I did.
也许那就是我应得的下场
Maybe that's what I deserve.
他没有转向
He's not turning.
布兰登 我的天哪
Brandon? Oh, my God.
他的后脑勺中了一枪
He took a bullet in the back of his head.
罪 人
第四季 第6集
请大家退后一点
All right, I'm going to need everyone
女士 请你退后
to take a step back, please.
马尔登夫人
Ms. Muldoon.
请退后
Please.
死者是白人男性 年近30岁 姓凯瑟 名布兰登
Uh, it's a white male, late 20s, last name Keyser, first name's Brandon.
不 看起来像是他杀
No, it, uh, looks like a homicide.
我们当然什么都没碰
We didn't touch anything, of course.
是 我很需要帮助 支援队什么时候能到
Well, I could really use the support on this. We'll can it till you get here.
好的
Okay.
呃
Uh...
波特兰凶案组正在赶来了 -好的
Portland Homicide crew are on their way. - Okay.
你还好吗
You gonna be all right?
还好
Yeah. Yeah.
这里实在不应该发生这种事
This isn't supposed to happen here. It's just not.
天啊 是当地报社打来的
Oh, God, it's the local paper.
你去接吧 我待会儿再去找你
Why don't you take it? I'll catch up with you later.
布兰登刚当上爸爸 你知道吗
Brandon just became a father. Do you know that?
不知道
No.
就在三个月前 天哪 他的母亲贝儿一定会悲痛欲绝
Three months ago. His mother...oh, Belle. It's going to break her.
那些人是怎么回事 -别管他们
What is it with those guys? - Oh, forget about them.
他们认为你是约拿
They think you're a Jonah.
那个被鲸鱼吞下的家伙吗 -不是
Swallowed by a whale? That guy? - No.
约拿是厄运的使者 渔民都很迷信
It's a bringer of bad luck. Fishermen are superstitious.
布兰登的事跟珀西有关系 不是吗
This thing with Brandon has something to do with Percy, doesn't it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在布兰登的尸体上 发现了一包尼古丁口香糖
I found a pack of nicotine gum on Brandon's body.
监控录像拍到珀西和某个人 一起去过一个海滩
It was the same brand that I found on that beach,
我在那里找到过同一个牌子的口香糖
where the security footage showed Percy with whoever it was.
你认为跟着珀西到悬崖上的人 可能是布兰登吗
Do you think Brandon might've been the one who followed Percy up to the bluff?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们最近有过矛盾吗 你有没有听人提起过
You know if they had any problems recently? You know, did you hear anybody mention anything?
我知道他对她还有感情
Well, I know he still had feelings for her.
她分手分得很突然 但还是…
She broke it off so suddenly. But still...
我必须去和他的家人谈谈
I really need to see the family and talk to them
等波特兰的那些人来了会碍事的
before the Portland guys get here and get in the away.
我可以给贝儿打个电♥话♥
I can give Belle a call.
如果她有所隐瞒 我会知道的
If she sold him back something, I'll know it.
你今天凌晨三点为什么出海
Why did you leave at 00 in the morning today?
我们都是这么早就出去的 渔民就是这样的
We all go out that early. That's what fishermen do.
港口记录报告显示 你通常要到早上五点才出发
Hmm. Well, harbor records reports say you usually don't get out till 5:00 a.m.,
为什么今天要提前出发 -我起早了
so why the early departure? - I was up early.
我想不妨开个好头
I thought I might as well get a good start.
那你在那里看到了什么 -海洋
So what'd you see out there? - Ocean.
其他船呢
What about other boats? - It's a big area.
那片区域很大 当时天很黑
It was dark.
昨晚接近满月 -当时是阴天
And the moon was near full that night. - It was cloudy.
你已经这样做了一段时间
You've been doing this for quite a while.
你好 乔什 -你好
Hey, Josh. - Hey.
他们正在进行审问
They're in the middle of an interview.
跟我说实话
I need you to be straight with me.
不会吧 迈克林你们现在要查他
Oh, no. Mike Lam? You're going after him now?
就因为他的捕虾笼在布兰登的船上 就是他干的了
Is this because his traps were on Brandon's boat? He's the one?
我们追踪了布兰登的GPS
We tracked Brandon's GPS.
他刚好停在迈克林放置捕虾笼的位置
He was anchored right where Mike Lam has his traps.
这不能说明任何问题
It doesn't mean anything.
迈克林的GPS显示他当时也在那里
Mike Lam's GPS puts him there too.
我们知道他们的路线有交叉
Same time. We know they crossed paths.
当然 我们只是想了解一切信息…
Of course, we just want to know everything...
据称你儿子CJ曾破坏过 马尔登家的捕虾笼
Your son, CJ, allegedly cut traps belonging to the Muldoons.
这件事没有证据
There's no proof of that.
但你曾被凯瑟和马尔登家的人骚扰过
But you've been hassled before by the Keysers and the Muldoons.
我听说你们的关系不太融洽
I hear it's not exactly a friendly vibe between you and them.
看到渔网一次次被破坏一定很郁闷吧
It must get pretty frustrating having your lines cut over and over again.
要是我 就会很生气
I'd be angry. I'd wanna do something
哈里 -我想和你谈谈
Harry... - I want to talk to you.
抱歉 我… -你找错人了
Sorry about this. I'm... - You got the wrong guy.
我们出去吧 哈里 -你在犯错误
Let's step outside, Harry. - You're making a mistake.
等法医鉴定结果出来
Forensics is going to come back,
就会显示布兰登凯瑟的后脑勺
and the report will show that Brandon Keyser
受到了点22口径枪♥支♥的近距离射击
was shot at close range, probably with a .22, in the back of the head.
这是有预谋的袭击
That is a premeditated hit.
这个人是谁 -凶手绝对不是迈克
Who is this? - That is not this guy.
他是哈里安布罗斯 是他发现了尸体
This is Harry Ambrose. He found the body.
难道你认为凯瑟会允许迈克林
What, you think Keyser would let Mike Lam, here,
一个被他破坏和憎恨的人
somebody that he sabotaged, somebody that he hates,
登上自己的船 还背对着他吗
he would have him on board and then turn his back to him?
这根本说不通 你不能以此起诉他
It doesn't make sense. You can't prosecute with this.
哈里 出去
Harry, outside!
这是在浪费时间 -快走
And it's a waste of time. - Now!
你不能就这么闯进来 哈里
You can't just barge in on me like that, Harry.
那可是从波特兰来的警探
That's a detective from Portland.
这是你的案子 -不是
This is your case. - No, it's not.
是的 -我和乔什靠边站了
It is. - Josh and I are taking a backseat.
这个案子我们搞不定
This one's over our heads.
别让那个波特兰的家伙 分散了你的注意力
Don't let that guy, that Portland guy, distract you.
布兰登被杀是有人在掩盖犯罪行踪
Brandon's murder...I think... that's somebody covering their tracks.
他们感到有压力了 说明我们接近真♥相♥了
They feel pressured. We're getting close on this.
我很感激你为我们所做的一切 哈里
I really appreciate everything you've done for us, Harry,
但你刚才很不尊重我
but you disrespected me in there.
抱歉 这里已经没有你的位置了
I'm sorry. There's no room for you on this anymore.
我得请你离开了
I need you to go.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
过来
Hey.
我们都爱他
We loved him.
我和我的儿子们都爱他 你知道的
My boys and I loved him. You know that.
我们也爱你和凯特 还有那个小宝贝
And we love you and Kat and her little baby.
我们会支持你的
We're going to be there for you,
就像你一直以来支持我们一样 -我只是不敢相信
just the way you've always been for us. - I just can't believe it.
我明白
I know. I know.
有什么事就打给我 -我会的 谢谢
Call me for anything. - I will. Thank you.
我爱你 凯特 -谢谢
I love you, Kat. - Uh...
虽然有点不合时宜 但我想问你几个问题
there's never a good time for this, but I had a few questions.
你可能知道我们正在调查这一切
You might guess we're trying to figure this all out.
你就是那个侦探吧 是你找到布兰登的
You're that detective, right? You found Brandon?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表