剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
We're done here. - Okay.
好吧 听着 我说了 你做什么 卖♥♥什么 跟我关系不大
Hey, look, like I said, it's not important to me what you do or sell.
但可能会有人在意 比如拉斯金警长
But it could be important to some other people like Chief Raskin,
我的车停在路的尽头
so I'm just gonna park down at the end of the road
我打算再待会儿…
and stick around for a little while.
希望你这段时间没有什么客人
I hope you weren't planning on entertaining anybody for a little while.
喂
Hey!
他来过 行了吧
He was here, all right?
11点左右
Around 00.
待了多久 -不清楚 几个小时吧
For how long? - I don't know, a couple hours?
他没说去哪
Didn't say where he was going.
他有提过珀西马尔登吗 -没有
Did he say anything about Percy Muldoon? - No.
他来找你要什么东西吗
Was he looking to get something from you?
他想找茬打架
He was looking for a fight.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
你好啊 -天啊 你好
Hey, you. - Oh, God. Hi.
要我帮忙吗 -不用
You want a hand? - No.
真的吗 -对
Are you sure? - Yes.
等会儿再见面 -好
You want to link up later?
好 好 -好 等会儿见
Yeah. - Mm-kay. - Kay. I'll see you then.
来 把它拉过来
Yeah. All right, let's bring it in.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
打发时间
I'm just killing time.
搭五点的渡船 我上课只会迟到30分钟
If I take the 00 ferry, I only miss the first 30 minutes of class.
我心里有数
What? I know it all anyhow.
麻烦把那边的挂钩递给我
Hey, can you hand me that set of hooks there?
谢谢
Thanks.
出海感觉怎么样
How is it out there?
你指什么 感觉很自♥由♥
What do you mean? It's freedom.
你有机会也试试
You should try it sometime.
别傻站着 不如帮忙干活
好
All right.
迈克林说他周六晚上 都跟CJ在一起 他说的
Mike Lam said he was with CJ all Saturday night. He said that.
如果CJ撒谎 就说明迈克替他隐瞒
But if CJ's story is phony, that means that Mike's covering for him,
可是为什么呢
and the question is Is "Why?"
布兰登
Brandon.
记得哈里安布罗斯吧 昨天在麦格家见过
Hey, you remember Harry Ambrose from Meg's place yesterday?
你好 -关于几年前科林
Hey. -We just have a few questions to ask you
和CJ林之间的争斗 我们有几个问题想问你
about that fight between Colin and CJ Lam a few years back.
为什么你们认为 他跟珀西的事有关
Why? You think he has something to do with Percy?
我们正在调查 你跟珀西交往过 对吧
Looking into it. Yeah. You're Percy's ex, right?
对 已经是过去的事了 我结婚了 有了孩子
Yeah. I mean, it's been a while. I'm married now, got a kid.
是啊 那次打架 你亲眼看到了
Sure. Uh, this fight, you saw it?
对 看见了 CJ像疯了似的 失去理智 完全变了个人
Yeah, sure did. CJ lost his mind. Like, level ten. Flipped a switch.
喂 CJ 过来 -你死定了
Hey, CJ, come over here. - I'm seriously gonna kill you.
珀西想和你掰手腕 -我没有
Percy wants to arm-wrestle you. - I do not. That's
你有病吧 -他生气了
What's your fucking problem? - Oh, he's getting fired up.
放心 我还押你赢 我赌50块她赢
But don't worry, my money is still on you. - 50 bucks says she can take you.
她开玩笑呢 -以联赛的方式比吧
You know he's just joking. - How 'bout we do it tournament style?
你赢的话 再挑战他哥哥 他爸爸
If you win, then you take on, uh, his brother, his dad
我赌你能赢过半个中国的人
hell, I bet you could take out half of China.
喂 住手 -喂
Hey, hey! Stop, stop! - Hey!
喂 -科林 别激动
Hey! - Colin, chill out, man!
停下 他年纪小 -再打我试试 嗯
Stop it. He's a good boy! - Yeah, try that again, huh?
你再打 - - 该死的 马尔杜恩
Try that again. - Dammit, Muldoon!
滚开 -混♥蛋♥
Piss off. - Get the fuck off me!
给我滚开 - 住手
Get the fuck off me! - Stop, stop!
我跟科林还有其他人 经常互骂
I mean me and Colin, the other guys, we give each other shit all the time.
但新来的这帮人不懂规矩
But these new guys, they don't get it.
他们跟加拿大人搞得所有人都在争地盘 因为
Between them and the Canadians, they got everyone fighting over turf 'cause,
资源就那么多
I mean, there's only so much to go around.
能问一下你跟珀西分手的原因吗
Can I ask you... why did you and Percy break up?
我也不清楚 出了点问题
I don't know, man. Something happened.
我至今想不通 -什么意思
And I still don't get it. - How do you mean?
几年前的劳动节之际
Couple years ago, around Labor Day,
我们打算周末出去 她喝得烂醉
we were gonna head out for the weekend. She shows up, shit-faced,
跟我提的分手
and breaks the whole thing off.
不知道为什么 她没说理由
I don't know. Never gave me a reason.
你觉得会不会是她另有新欢了
What do you think? Maybe there was somebody else?
这我怎么知道
Come on, man. I don't fucking know.
可是…
But...
好的 谢谢你 布兰登
All right. Thanks, Brandon.
谢谢
Thanks.
警♥察♥带着警犬 在马布尔黑德到处搜寻线索
Well, they've got search teams covering all of Marblehead now, with dogs.
不是吧 他们认为她还活着
No kidding. So they think she is alive?
这是贾斯珀的特色菜 - 喔
These are Jasper's specialty. - Oh.
味道很重 -好的
They have a kick. - Okay.
宝拉说见到麦格马尔登
Well, Paula told me she saw Meg Muldoon
跟警方包围树林 所以我猜是那样
casing the forest with the police. So I guess so.
真可怜
Poor woman.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
嗯
Mm.
我认识你是不是
I know you, right?
应该不认识
No, I don't think so.
你那天晚上在游泳
You were swimming the other night.
游泳 -对
Swimming? - Yeah.
没有吗 -游泳
No? - Swimming.
没有
No.
好吧 抱歉 我认错人了
Ah, right. I'm sorry. It's my mistake.
嗯
Mm.
你到底在干什么 -那不重要 好吗
What the hell are you doing? - It doesn't matter, okay?
你不能随便进我房♥间 翻我的东西
You can't just come into my room and flip through my stuff.
我有什么办法 -我根本没隐藏什么
when I'm not there and go through my shit! - I'm not even hiding anything.
你什么都不跟我们说
警♥察♥为什么找你
你做了什么
没关系 我不会生气
人都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
不好意思 我们马上要打烊了
Uh, sorry. Uh, kitchen closes in five minutes.
我们不是来吃饭的
No, we're not here to eat.
你马上跟我们回警局
You're gonna come down to the station right now.
什么为什么
What? Why?
因为周六晚上的事 你撒谎
'Cause you lied to us about Saturday night.
你父亲也撒了谎
And your father did too.
为什么这么说
Why do you think that?
走吧
Come on.
谁跟告诉我到底… -你要逮捕我
Will someone explain to me - Are you arresting me?
若有必要的话 -为什么 我什么都没干
I will if I have to. - What for? I didn't do anything.
周六你没有关店
You didn't close the restaurant on Saturday.
你去了大卫罗兰德那里
You were at David Rolland's place.
人称迪茨那家伙 对吧
That guy they call "Diez", right?
迪茨是谁
我们查看了你手♥机♥的定位
We got access, and your phone's GPS
显示你晚上7点15到过绳结酒吧后面 珀西当时也在那里
has you behind Knot's Pub. 7:15 p.m., same time Percy was there.
她出去见他 回来时头上有伤
She went outside to see you and... came back in with a gash on her head.
走吧
Come on.
很好
There you go.
来了
Hey.
嗨 怎么了
Hi. What's up?
有点吵 -是吗
That was kind of loud. - Was it?
对 -糟糕 对不起 我…
Yeah. - Shit, I'm sorry. I
你干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我有话跟你讲
Um, I need to talk to you.
嗯
Hmm.
这就是CJ林晚上在屋里做的事
So this is what CJ Lam does up in his tower late at night.
我在读经济学
It's, uh... it's for my economics class.
明天有考试 -棒极了
I have an exam tomorrow. - Fancy.
看来你打算把我们远远地甩在后面
I guess you're planning on leaving us all in the dust, huh?
对
Yeah, right.
哦抱歉 当心
Oh, watch...sorry, watch out.
抱歉
Sorry.
你…
What's, um...
怎么了
What's going on?
我有话想对你说
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表