剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
The last couple of months, she would go off after work
一走就是几小时 问她去了哪 她总是支支吾吾
and be gone for hours, and she was always vague about where she'd been.
她肯定有其他人际交往 男朋友
But she must have other relationships. - Boyfriend?
和布兰登分手后就没有了
Not since Brandon.
楼下凯瑟家的男孩之一 他们是两年前分手的
one of the Keyser boys downstairs, and that was two years ago,
现在他已经结婚了 奉子成婚
and he's married now. Shotgun wedding.
然后我发现她藏了这个
And then I found this hidden away.
不知道有没有用 但是让我提心吊胆的
I don't know if it's anything, but it... really bothers me.
很古怪
Weird stuff.
沟通大地之魂
"Connecting to the Spirit of the Earth."
可能是别人借给她看的
Somebody could have just loaned it to her.
有可能 但她慢慢发生了变化
Yeah, maybe, but something was shifting in her.
开始收集那种东西
She started collecting stuff like that.
大概一个月前 她问我要这个
About a month ago... she asked me for this.
还记得你第一次让我掌舵吗
Remember the first time you let me man the wheelhouse?
天啊 你还记得
Oh, gosh. You remember that?
你去了鱼舱 让我一个人待了十分钟
You went down in the hull. You... left me alone for, what, ten minutes?
我对你有信心
I trusted you.
奶奶 你知道我当时才七岁吗
Grams, you realize I was seven.
你已经准备好了
You were ready.
你身上流着马尔登家族的血 知道该怎么做
That Muldoon blood of yours knew exactly what to do.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要留住这一刻
I'm preserving the moment.
这样没用的 亲爱的
You know, that's trash, honey.
赋予它意义就不一样了
Not if you give it meaning
看
See?
现在它能让我想到你
This reminds me of you now.
我还是不明白她为什么那么做
I still don't understand why she did that.
是啊
Yeah.
我能把这个带回去看看吗
Is it all right if I take this with me?
想带什么都可以
Whatever you want.
如果你有其他发现 可以打给卢
And if you find anything else, you can call Lou...
或者我
or me.
如果你想吃一顿家常饭
And if you would like to have a home-cooked meal
而不是那种油炸的垃圾 我们可以招待你
instead of that deep-fried crap, we'll take care of you.
来一袋子贻贝 -好
Two bags of mussels, please. - Okay, uh...
你来了 - 给 17美元50美分
Here you go. That'll be $17.50.
我能拿个这个吗 -没问题
Oh, um, can I also get one of those? - Sure.
你好 想买♥♥点什么 -今天有什么好货
Hi, what can I get for you? - Uh, what looks good today?
今天早上刚捕的鲭鱼
I just got a haul of mackerel in this morning.
好极了 给我一公斤
Oh, great. I'll take two pounds of that, please.
22美元95美分 谢谢惠顾
That'll be $22.95. Thanks for coming in today.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰了 你知道二号♥码头的摄像头吧
Uh, excuse me. You know the cameras that are on pier two?
你能拿到那些监控录像吗
Would you happen to have access to the security footage from those?
你是谁
Who are you?
哈里安布罗斯 我在帮拉斯金警长办案
Uh, Harry Ambrose. I'm helping out Chief Raskin.
我们在找马尔登家的女孩 珀西
We're trying to find the Muldoon girl, Percy.
她是怎么回事 确定了吗
Do they, uh, know what happened to her yet?
我们还在调查
We're looking into it.
呃
Uh...
前天周六 是你上班吗
were you working here two nights ago on Saturday?
不是
No.
呃
Uh...
录像呢
what about that, uh, footage?
你能拿到录像文件吗
Do you have access to the video files?
我不能给你看
Well, I can't just show you those.
这是案件调查
It's an investigation.
你是警♥察♥吗
I mean, are you a cop?
嗯
Um...
这…
Ah.
继续播放
Keep going.
继续
Keep going.
就是这里 那是她
There. There she is.
好 2点52分
Okay, it's 52.
我看见她的五分钟之前
That's about five minutes before I saw her.
她在干什么
What's she doing?
看 有人来了
Look, someone's there.
她很害怕
She's scared.
那是什么东西
What the hell was that?
她跪在地上
She got down on her knees.
好像在崇拜什么
It was like she was worshiping them.
真奇怪
How strange.
有人控制了她
Somebody has a hold on her.
那晚在悬崖上 她回头看的时候
And that night on the bluff when she looked back...
那个人应该就在那
I think that person was there.
你觉得那个人抓走了她
And you think that person has her now?
我…
I don't
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
烤架还是不太好用
That grill, it's... still not working right
等等 我必须说一句
Wait, wait, wait. I have to say...
我知道整件事古怪离奇
Look, I know this whole thing is...is creepy and weird,
但你看起来劲头十足
but you look so energized and alive.
所以你觉得
I actually think...
重新办案或许是好事
it would be a good thing to get back into it.
有可能
Maybe.
不管你以为是什么 都可能是错的
Whatever you think it is, you're probably wrong.
我知道
I know.
我可能在任何地方
I could be anywhere.
求你了
Please...
找到我
Find me.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表