剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
handle the boats.
你可以离开的
I mean, you could still go.
我不知道
I don't know.
每当想到离开这座岛时
Every time I imagine myself off this island,
我都会感觉内疚
I just...you know, I feel guilty.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我也...
I'm
我也想离开
I'm thinking about leaving too.
真的吗 -对
Really? - Yeah.
这座岛…
This island,
我觉得我受不了
I'm not sure I can do it anymore.
为什么
Why not?
那是什么 - 嗯
What's that? - Hmm?
哪个这个吗 - 嗯 嗯
What, that? - Mm-hmm.
很迷信的东西
I don't know. It's so stupid.
这是我爸在中国买♥♥的
My dad bought 'em in China.
全家人手一个
There's one for each member of my family.
我 我妈 还有在香港的哥哥都有
Me, my mom, my brother back in Hong Kong.
你还留着 很棒
It's cool that you keep it.
我爸认为这让我们不要忘本
Well, my dad thinks it helps us remember where we came from.
我不太喜欢
Never really liked it.
我觉得它很美
I think it's beautiful.
给你吧
You should take it.
不 这是你家的东西
No, it belongs to your family.
我想送给你
I'd rather give it to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么选我
Why me?
这么多年 你从未正眼看我
After all these years, you never looked at me.
现在是怎么了
Why now?
以前我没法♥正♥视你
I...I couldn't see you before.
现在可以了
And now I can.
他不知道你孙女的下落
He doesn't know where your granddaughter is.
那不可能 -她失踪那晚
But that's just not true. - He wasn't in the car
他没在她的车上
the night she went missing.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
就算打他也得不到你们想要的结果
And beating him up, you're not gonna get the confession that you want.
打人的事与我无关 -我们会调查清楚
I had nothing to do with that attack. - But we will find out who it was.
其他人做什么 我无法左右
I don't control what people do on this island.
你没跟我说她去年离开过这座岛
You never told me that she left the island last year.
我认为那不值得提 -她是突然离开吗
I didn't think it was important. - She just up and left?
有事发生吗
Something happened.
珀西想去大♥陆♥地区体验生活
Percy wanted to experience life on the mainland.
岛上的孩子到一定时候都想出去看看
Kids who grow up here have that urge at some point.
她试过后发现自己不适合
She tried it and she realized it wasn't for her.
你知道她可能会去的地方吗 -为什么不怀疑CJ林
You know where she could have gone? - Why aren't we talking about CJ Lam?
她车里有他的指纹
His fingerprints are in her car.
他还袭击我儿子 伤害过珀西
He attacked my son. He hurt Percy.
她头上的伤口 我亲眼所见
That cut on her head, I saw it with my own eyes.
他在撒谎
He's lying to you.
麦格 我们会彻查到底
Meg, we are gonna get to the bottom of this.
我保证
I promise you.
珀西头受伤的事是你告诉她的吗
Did you tell her about the cut on Percy's head?
不是
No.
我♥干♥吗要说 -麦格说她最后一次见到珀西
Why would I? - Meg said that the last she saw Percy was
是下午5点 她下班后
00 p.m., end of her shift.
她怎么会知道 两小时后珀西在酒吧头上有伤
How would she know about a cut two hours later at the bar?
我没跟任何人说过
I didn't tell anybody about that.
好吧
Okay.
这么说她那天晚上又见过珀西
So she saw Percy again that night?
对
Yeah.
她在说谎
She's lying.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表