剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
它们的摆放方式很特别 应该是故意的
Very particular how they were arranged. It was intentional.
珀西妈妈在她还是婴儿时就抛弃了她
Percy's mother left her when she was a baby.
我把她当自己的孩子养大
I raised her as my own.
那你不再认为她已经跳下悬崖了吗
So you don't think that she jumped off the cliff anymore?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
有人在要挟她
Somebody has a hold on her.
他发誓昨晚在你报♥警♥约半小时以后 曾看到珀西开着她的车经过
He swears he saw Percy drive by in her car last night about a half hour after your 911 call.
以后
After?
车子坏了 她被困住了 -之后就再也没有消息了
Thecar dies, she's stuck. - And is never heard from again.
你认识这个人吗 -可能见过
You know this guy? - Probably seen him around.
你从没告诉过我 她去年离开岛了
You never told me that she left the island last year.
我们为什么不谈谈CJ林 -住手
Why aren't we talking about CJ Lam? - Hey.
他伤了珀西 -我的天哪
He hurt Percy. - Oh, my God.
她头上有个伤口 我亲眼看见的
That cut on her head? I saw it with my own eyes.
她怎么会知道两小时后 在酒吧受伤的事
How would she know about a cut two hours later at the bar?
我没跟任何人说过
I didn't tell anybody about that.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
罪 人
第四季 第3集
嗨 你已经到达了索尼娅·巴泽尔 有事请留言 谢谢
Hi, you've reached Sonya Barzel. please leave a message. Thank you.
我可能有线索了
Yeah, I might have a lead.
不一定能赶回去参加观鸟活动
Not sure I'll make it back for the bird-watching session.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll let you know.
下午好
Good afternoon.
不好意思 你有什么事吗
I'm sorry. Can I help you?
我叫哈里安布罗斯
I'm Harry Ambrose. I'm part of an investigation
我在调查关于一位汉诺威女子的案子
involving a woman from Hanover.
她星期六失踪了 名叫珀西马尔登
She's been missing since Saturday. Percy Muldoon.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you police?
我去年退休了 不过这是个需要全员出动的案子
I retired last year, but this is kind of a all-hands-on-deck situation.
对不起 我现在没时间说这个
I'm sorry, I I don't have time for this right now.
我刚才看到你和麦格马尔登交谈了
Look, I did just see you talking with Meg Muldoon.
抱歉 无论你在找什么
I'm sorry, but whatever you're looking for,
反正这里没有
you're not gonna find it in here.
很多人都在担心她可能发生不测
You know, a lot of people are worried about what might've happened to her.
你能至少告诉我麦格为何来这里吗
Can you at least tell me why Meg was here?
我是珀西的母亲
I'm Percy's mother.
好吧
Okay.
你看到她了吗
You saw her?
啊 目前还不清楚究竟是怎么回事
Ah, it's still not clear what happened exactly.
你们这些年有联♥系♥吗
Have you been in touch over the years?
有
Yeah.
他们把我说成是无良母亲之类的吗
They make me out to be some sort of... deadbeat mother or something?
他们说你不常去那边
They said you weren't around much.
那么你和尚恩是怎么认识的
So, you and Sean... how'd you meet?
那是在高三前的暑假
It was the summer before senior year.
我找了一份服务员的工作 而尚恩只是一个夏天的艳遇
I got a job waitressing, and Sean was just a summer fling,
我怀上了珀西 然后故事就结束了
and I got pregnant with Percy. And that was the beginning of the end.
你离开了
So you left?
请你理解我当时只有16岁
You have to understand, I was only 16 at the time,
无论我怎么做 都不可能令麦格马尔登满意
and nothing I could do was ever good enough for Meg Muldoon.
你就这么抛下孩子离开了
You left without your baby.
大约一年后 我回来完成学业
After about a year, and I came back here to finish school,
然后时光飞逝
and then, time passed,
我遇到了一个人 结婚生子买♥♥♥房♥♥
I met someone, got married, had a kid, bought a house,
又生了两胎 换了大房♥子
had two more, bought a bigger house.
专注于一个需要我的家大概更轻松吧
I guess it just got easier to focus on the family that wanted me.
你觉得她遇到危险了吗
Do you think she's in danger?
是的
Yes.
可能性越来越大
Looking more and more possible.
麦格今天来做什么
With Meg today, what was that about?
她只是想问我有没有见过珀西
Uh, she just wanted to know if I'd seen Percy.
你怎么对她说的
And you told her what?
我告诉她 与其闯到我家来
I told her that maybe instead of barging into my home,
不如试着在自己家找找
she should try looking into her own.
那是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你不了解麦格马尔登
Oh, you don't know Meg Muldoon,
但你很快就会了解的 相信我
but you will soon, believe me.
那女人是个暴君
That woman is a tyrant.
所以你认为珀西是想摆脱她
So you think that Percy was trying to get away from her?
她以前出逃过一次
She did once before.
她来过这里 在九个月前
She came here nine months ago.
谁在乎它是用什么做的 我觉得很好吃
Who cares what they're made of? I think they're yummy.
如果它不是真的肉 怎么会看起来像在流血呢
So if it isn't really meat, how can it look it's bleeding?
珀西
Percy?
你好
Hi.
不好意思 没说一声就来了
Sorry to show up without calling.
我知道我们已经很久没见
And I know, it's... it's been a minute.
我…
Um...
我只是不知道还能去哪儿
I...I just didn't know where else to go.
姑娘们 这位是珀西
Hey girls, this is Percy.
她是我的朋友
Uh, she's a friend of mine.
她要和我们一起住一阵
She's just gonna stay with us for a little bit.
你们好 很高兴认识你们
Hi. It's, um... nice to meet you.
这是我儿子保罗的房♥间 他是老大
This is my son Paul's room. He is my oldest.
是我和我丈夫乔里的大儿子
My oldest with my husband Jory.
他去鲍登学院参加新生入学教育了
He's away doing freshman orientation at Bowdoin.
他不在的感觉真奇怪
So strange having him gone.
一定不好受吧
It must be tough.
晚餐快做好了 你可以下来和我们一起吃
Um, dinner's almost ready if you want to come down and join us.
不用了 我不饿
Oh, uh, it's okay. I'm not hungry.
好吧 你先安顿一下 卫生间在右边第二间
Okay, well, I'll let you settle in. Bathroom's second door on the right.
如果你有什么需要可以来厨房♥找我
And if you need anything, I'll just be down in the kitchen.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感激
I appreciate it.
不用谢
Yeah, of course.
她有一大笔现金
She had this big wad of cash.
你觉得她想赶快逃离这个岛吗
You think she had to flee the island fast?
我以为我们第二天会谈的 可是…
I figured we'd talk about it the next day, but...
第二天早上我起来时她已经走了
when I got up the next morning, she was gone.
抱歉 要是我能给你更多信息就好了
I'm sorry. I wish I had more to tell you.
我今天很忙
I have a very busy day ahead of me.
谢谢你抽出时间帮忙
Uh, look, I appreciate your time.
珀西需要帮助时想到了你 还好有你在
And Percy needed somebody, she came to you. It's good you were there.
对了
Uh, just
她寄给我这个
she sent me this.
只有20分钟的路程 但我一直没去过
It's only 20 minutes away, but I never visited.
抽不开身
Life just got in the way.
我理解
I understand.
说实话我预料到了 某天会有你这样的人过来
Honestly, I figured somebody like you would probably show up
打听她的事
at some point asking about her.
她离开多久了
How long has it been since she left?
大约六个月
About six months.
她就这么走了
She just peaced out.
幸好这个房♥子很抢手
Um, fortunately, this place is a pretty sweet deal,
所以我找到了住客
so found somebody to take the room.
你和珀西同居是怎么回事
You and Percy living together. How is that?
你们认识吗
Did you know each other or something?
是在网上偶然认识的 克雷格斯利斯特 - 嗯
It was totally random. Craigslist. - Hm.
她看起来很酷 所以我想为什么不呢
And she seemed pretty cool, so I thought, why not?
好了 我给你带了饼干 花生酱 还有
All right, I got you your cookies, peanut butter, and...
请看
ta-da.
老兄 我说的是炸鱼条
Dude, I said fish sticks,
就是能用烤箱加热的那种冷冻食品
like the... like the frozen things that you heat up in the oven.
这种要好得多
This'll be so much better.
等着瞧吧
Just you wait.
我的天哪 你在干什么
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, what the fuck?
你从哪儿学会杀鱼的
Dude, where did you learn how to do that?
监狱
Prison.
等等 你不是认真的吧
Wait, you're not serious.
天哪 当然不是
Oh, my God, no.
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表