剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
别让我们失望
Don't let us down.
好吧
Okay?
我以沙为海的界限
I placed the sand as the boundary for the sea...
使水不得越过
A perpetual barrier that it cannot pass.
我以为我能触及她的内心
I thought I could reach her,
可是有人捷足先登了
but someone else had gotten there first.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我今晚能留在这里吗
Can I stay here tonight?
你怎么浑身湿透了
Why are you soaking wet, huh?
我只需要一个能睡觉的地方
I just need a place to sleep.
好吧
Okay.
你去洗个热水澡吧
Okay, um, let's get you a hot shower. Okay?
别告诉奶奶
Don't tell Grams.
我当时没有意识到 其实她的心已经走远了
I didn't realize it then, but she was already gone.
珀西
Percy.
你现在厉害得连电♥话♥都不接了
You too good to pick up your phone now?
你怎么能放我鸽子 我在船上等了一个小时You think you can just blow me off? I waited on the boat for, like, an hour.
我不想再去了 祈祷没有用
I don't want to do it anymore...it doesn't work.
你在画什么东西
What, are you fucking drawing now?
你在开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
你到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on with you?
你知道你害得奶奶病了吧
You know you're making Grams sick, right?
她为了你都快精神失常了
She's a fucking basket case because of you.
那是她的错 不怪我 -你说什么 是她的错
That's her fault, not mine. - What did you just say? Her fault?
你听到自己说什么了吗
You hear yourself right now?
你知道我们因为你受了多少苦吗
You realize all the bullshit we went through because of you?
好吧 那你以后别再回来求我帮忙
Well, fine! Don't come crawling back to me - next time you need help!
我不会的 - 你真是忘恩负义 知道吗
I won't! You're an ungrateful fucking bitch. You realize that?
我养大了你
I raised you.
没有人要求你这么做 你又不是我爸
No one asked you to. You're not my fucking dad.
我应该对她更温和一点的
I could have gone easier on her.
珀西不再想得到救赎
Percy didn't want to be saved anymore.
她做出了自己的选择
She made her choice.
什么选择
Choice about what?
你想看吗好 我拿给你
Oh, you want to see? Fine, I'll show you.
就是这个
This shit.
看看这个 还有很多
Look at this. Look at it. There's a ton of it.
这都是些什么玩意儿
I mean, what is that?
你说这到底是什么
What is this shit? Huh? What is that?
你敢看着我的眼睛说 她的思想没有被人毒害吗
Look me in the eye and tell me someone didn't poison her mind with that shit.
而那个人不是我
It wasn't me.
是你在她的脑子里装满了你的想法
What it was is you filled her head with what you wanted,
而且你无法忍♥受与其他人分享她
and you couldn't stand to share her with somebody else.
不
No.
不
No!
天哪
God damn it!
见鬼
Fuck.
老天啊
Oh, God.
Z E
Z, E...
G
G.
你确定还记得你看到了什么吗
Are you sure you even remember what you saw?
这里是A
It was an A here.
我记得
I remember.
A
A.
巴 朱
Wba...
朱巴
Zegwa...
朱 巴
Zegwba.
朱
Zeg
巴朱传奇讲述了汉诺威岛上的
The Bazegw legend tells the story of DuPair,
爱尔兰定居者德保尔的故事
an Irish settler on Hanover Island.
巴朱
Bazegw.
巴朱
Bazegw.
巴朱传奇
巴朱
Bazegw.
巴朱角
Bazegw Point.
P马尔登
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表