剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表
I've been wishing you the best.
我相信在这种时候一定要保持乐观
I really believe, in times like these, in staying positive.
这很重要
Oh, it's essential.
我们正在去吃饭的路上 我想过来看看
We were on our way to dinner and wanted to check in.
我有一种今天可能发生了什么的感觉
I had this feeling that something might've come up today.
没有 我只是一直在给人打电♥话♥
No, I've just been calling people,
想弄清楚她可能在哪里
trying to figure out where she might be.
你想进来吗
Do you wanna come in?
好吧 我有几个关于珀西的问题
Well, I...I have a couple questions about Percy.
我们不想贸然打扰
We don't wanna intrude.
没关系 我们正要吃晚饭
No, we're about to have dinner,
科林和他的女朋友也在 欢迎你们一起来
and Colin's over with his girlfriend, and you're welcome to join us.
你太客气了 不过我们已经订了餐厅
That is so kind of you, but we have dinner reservations.
我们可以打电♥话♥取消
We could just call and cancel.
我 我们不想添麻烦
I...we don't want to impose.
一点都不麻烦 我们有很多食物
No trouble at all. We've got plenty of food,
我们可以谈谈珀西的事
and we can talk about Percy.
那就帮了大忙了
It'd be very helpful.
圣父啊 感谢您 让我们在寻找珀西的过程中
Thank you, Holy Father, for helping us stay patient
保持耐心并怀有信心
and keep our faith as we search for Percy.
我们知道您一定会保佑她平安回家
We know that you will keep her safe until she has returned home.
主啊 感谢您慷慨赐予我们礼物
together: Bless us, o, Lord, and these, thy gifts, which we are about to receive from thy bounty,
愿主保佑我们 阿门
through Christ our Lord. Amen.
尽管吃吧 厨房♥里还有很多
Well, eat up. There's plenty more in the kitchen.
那条船太漂亮了
That's a...a beautiful boat.
这是芬努拉
Oh, that's Finnoula.
珀西就是在这条船上学会钓鱼的
That's the boat Percy learned to fish on.
这样啊 这张照片也很美
Ah. It's a beautiful photo too.
是你拍的吗 -当然不是了
Did you take it? - Oh, God, no.
我没有艺术细胞
I don't have a creative bone in my body,
但我很喜欢艺术
but I do like artists.
听说你是画家 -是的
I hear you're a painter. - Yeah.
来到岛上后我就一直在拍照 但是…
Well, since I've been on the island, I've been photographing things
我去接
I got it.
你好 是吗
Hello. Yep.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
真的吗 -尚恩
Are you serious? - Sean?
是卢 不是关于珀西的
It's...it's Lou. It's not about Percy.
尚恩 他在说什么
Sean, what's he going on about?
尚恩
Sean!
你得让我听他说完才知道
If you let me talk to him, I could find out.
是 好的
It's good.
那么 你是画什么的
So, uh, what kind of stuff do you paint?
我一直在探索风景画
Um, I have been experimenting with landscapes.
我发现一个风景很美的地点 我会从那里拍一整天大海
I found this beautiful spot. And I photograph the ocean from there all throughout the day,
作为参考 -好 你能不能…
as a reference. -Well. Can you...
太好了 -对 海面平静极了
Great . - Yeah, the water is incredibly peaceful.
你是没见过不平静的时候
Yeah, until it's not.
一旦你到了外海
Anytime you're out on open water,
海水随时会拍到你脸上
you're minutes away from a slap in the face.
那你还在船上工作吗 -不
So do you still work the boats? - Oh, no.
几年前我犯过一次中风 儿子们觉得我该休息了
I had a stroke a couple of years ago, and my boys decided that it was enough.
于是不再让我出海
They grounded me.
林家那小子破坏了我们的捕鱼网
The Lam kid fucking cut our traps.
包括荷兰人湾的整个捕鱼船队
The whole fleet in Dutchman's Cove.
凯瑟看到他开着捕鲸船四处搞破坏 就通报了一下
Keyser saw him screwing around out there in his whaler, called it in.
该死的无♥耻♥之徒一家
The gall of that goddamn family.
你认为是CJ林干的 -是的
You think it's CJ Lam? - Yeah.
这下我们要损失好几千美元
That's a couple thousand dollars we're out,
还要花时间重新布网
plus all the lost time resetting those lines.
我才不干呢 我是说真的
But I'm not doing it. I mean it.
我就说会发生这种事的
I told you something like this was gonna happen.
闭嘴 尚恩
Shut up, Sean.
你说你想问点关于珀西的问题
You said you wanted to ask some questions about Percy?
我知道这可能有点敏感
I...I realize this can be sensitive.
我只是想确保没有遗漏
I'm just covering all the bases.
你想问什么
What do you wanna know?
珀西有没有可能吸毒
Any possibility that Percy might have been involved with drugs?
我想她当然有可能在什么地方试过
Well, I mean, sure. She could have tried it here and there.
孩子们都是这样
All kids do.
她在和某些人打交道 还有一笔现金
Well, if she dealt with certain people and she had some cash,
她会不会是想赚一票
could she have been trying to find something lucrative?
这就是你的理论吗
And that's your working theory?
你觉得珀西是岛上的毒枭矮子
That Percy was the island's El Chapo?
相信我 如果是这样我早就发现了
Trust me, I'd have seen that if it was coming.
你为什么那么肯定
What makes you so sure?
我戒毒18个月12天了 这就是原因 我能闻出来
18 months, 12 days sober. That's what. I'd have sniffed it out.
你确定不是11天 -滚蛋
You sure it's not 11 days? - Fuck off.
我觉得是11天
I think it's 11 days.
珀西的车抛锚时 天已经很晚了
You know what? It was late that night when Percy's car broke down,
但她正前往某个地方
but she was heading somewhere.
她会不会是想离开岛
Could she have been trying to get off the island?
当然
Sure.
你知道她当时可能是要去哪儿吗
Any idea where she might've been going?
我要是知道的话早就说了
If I did, I would've mentioned it already.
是这样…
It's just that...
我今天和丽莎谈过
I spoke with Risa today.
她对女儿失踪感到很震惊
She was pretty shaken up about her daughter being missing.
什么时候 -今天下午
When? - This afternoon.
我不明白在这种时候 你为什么要费心找她谈话
I don't understand why you're bothering talking to her at a time like this.
她是她的亲生母亲 她说珀西去找过她
She's her mother. She said Percy came to her
大约是九个月前的事
this would've been about nine months ago
当时她似乎在害怕些什么
because she was frightened about some things.
丽莎喜欢夸大其词
Risa likes to exaggerate.
不用太把她的话当真
I wouldn't take much stock in what she has to say.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
麦格 你有没有考虑过去大♥陆♥上住
Meg, have you ever thought about living on the mainland?
从小在这里长大的话 会需要好好适应一番
I guess that it's... it's a big adjustment if you've grown up here.
我还和卡罗琳谈过
I also talked to Caroline.
卡罗琳又是谁 -是珀西在大♥陆♥时的室友
And who's Caroline? - Percy's roommate on the mainland.
是她啊 我忘了她的名字
Oh, that girl. I forgot her name.
她似乎认为珀西是想逃避什么东西
Well, she seems to think that Percy was trying to get away from something.
她总是很紧张 最终控制不住了
She was always on edge, and then eventually, she just couldn't handle it.
控制不住什么 -她情绪崩溃了
Couldn't handle what? - She had an emotional breakdown.
她离开了公♥寓♥ 然后消失了
She left the apartment and disappeared.
真的吗 -不 珀西没事
Is that true? - No, Percy was fine.
她认为大♥陆♥不适合她
She decided the mainland wasn't for her.
她想和家人在一起 所以我就带她回来了
She wanted to be with her family, so I got her home.
你说她是自己回来的 -是的 我们只是帮了她一把
You said she came back on her own. - She did. We just helped her.
你也去了
You went too.
你是认真的吗 兄弟 - 只是…
Are you fucking serious? - Bro, just
你骗了我 -我们也想带你 谁让你不肯…
You lied to me. - We would've brought you if you wouldn't
放下那件事
let it go.
为什么说大♥陆♥不适合她
What is this, "the mainland wasn't for her?"
她很害怕有人在盯着她
She was really scared that somebody was after her.
某个男人 -珀西这么说的
Some guy. - Percy said this?
对 据说她开始躲在公♥寓♥里不出来
Yeah, said she started to lock herself in the apartment and not come out.
这个室友满嘴胡言 -妈妈
This roommate is so full of shit. - Ma,
你说她很好 -她是很好
you said she was fine. - She was.
令我惊讶的是 当我们在四处搜索
You know what I find surprising? Your mother never mentioned this
努力寻找珀西时 你妈妈却完全不提这事
when we were looking all around trying to find where Percy was.
哈里 -你到底有什么毛病
Harry... - What is your fucking problem?
你到底想指责她什么 -那边出过事
What exactly are you accusing her of? - Something happened over there.
我只是想知道她为什么突然离岛
I'd just like to understand why she left the island so suddenly,
回来时又为什么变得状态更糟
and when she came back, she was in worse shape.
所以你认为我们做了什么吗 违背她的意愿把她从那里拉走
So you think we did something? Tore her outta there against her will?
那里发生过争斗 房♥间被砸得粉碎
There had been a fight, and the room was all smashed up.
你能告诉我是怎么回事吗 你们有谁能说说吗
So can you tell me something about that? Any of you, can you?
珀西想回家
Percy wanted to come home.
她找过我 于是我和科林一起去接她
She called on me, and I went with Colin to pick her up.
就是这样
剧集 | 罪人(2017) | 导航列表