剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
He is.
去吧
Go on.
你现在有更重要的事情要做
You're a part of something bigger now.
他需要你
He needs ya.
而且你属于外面的世界
And you belong out there.
再见 诺瑞
Good-bye, Nori!
再见… -要小心
Good-bye... -Be careful!
保重
Be well.
你带灯了吗 -当然了
Did you pack your lantern? -Of course.
那就好
Good.
那好吧…再见
Well... Goodbye.
诺瑞…
Nori...
好了 这是给那个大家伙吃的蜗牛
Right. Here's snails for the big fella.
你也知道他胃口有多大
You know how hungry he gets.
再多带一条毯子 以防感冒
And an extra blanket in case you get cold. Right.
让我们看看你
Let's see ya.
我真不是个好爹
Some father.
你就要踏入外面的世界了 而我却什么都没有教过你
Here you're heading into the big beyond and I haven't taught you a bloomin' thing.
嘿 您当然教过我了
Oh. Hey. Sure you have.
重要的事情一定要上好双保险
Always quench your fire with water and earth.
别在河流旁上厕所 免得到下游的时候想喝水
Don't squat by a river. Never know when you'll need a drink downstream.
有礼貌的毛脚族才有可能更快地成功
And a Harfoot without manners is as like to get far in life as a square wheel.
否则寸步难行…
Square wheel...
父亲 您说的这些我都认真听了
I was listening to all of it, Father.
去探索河水能流多远 去了解麻雀是在哪里学的春天之歌♥
Find where the river runs. Where the sparrows learn their songs.
妈妈 我会的
I will, Mother.
而且我会多加小心
And I'll be careful.
不
No.
你会勇敢而无畏
You'll be bold.
去吧…
Oh, go on. Go on.
趁你还有这份勇气
Go on. Before you lose your nerve.
或者说趁我们还有勇气
Or we lose ours.
等等 诺瑞
Wait! Nori!
波比
Poppy!
为什么我最爱的人总是要离开
Why does everyone I love the most always have to go away?
因为不这样做 我们就永远学不到新东西
'Cause I think if we didn't, then we'd never learn anything new.
你会回来吗 你保证吗
You'll come back? Promise?
你保证会照顾好大家吗 -当然了 蠢货
You promise to look after everyone? -Course I will, ankle-head.
你是我在这广阔 而狂野的世界里最好的朋友
You're my best friend in this whole wide, wild world.
我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for ya.
这世界没那么大 波比 只不过是我们非常小而已
The world's not that wide, Poppy. It's just that we're so bleedin' small.
跟紧那个高个子
Stick close to that tall fella.
他是个患难与共的好朋友
He's a good friend in a spot.
但远不及你
Not so good as you.
你确定吗 -无比确定
Are you certain? -More than ever.
好吧 他们都在向你挥手
Well, they're all waving at you.
如果我转身 我就永远都走不了了
If I turn around, I won't ever be able to leave.
好吧 那你在前边带头可能会好一些
Well, then perhaps it would be best if you lead off.
但真到该走的时候 却感觉脚如注铅
Uh, now that it comes to it, my feet feel heavy as iron.
更不用说 我根本不知道前路在何方
Not to mention, I haven't an inkling which way to go.
在那里
There it is.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不是很确定
Not entirely.
这边飘来的空气有一股香甜味
There's a sweet smell on the air this way.
当你怀疑的时候 埃拉诺白兰地足…
When in doubt, Elanor Brandyfoot...
永远跟着嗅觉走
always follow your nose.
穹苍下
Three rings for the Elven-kings
精灵众王得其三
Under the sky
石殿中
Seven for the Dwarf-lords
矮人诸侯得其七
In their halls of stone
尘世间
Nine for Mortal Men
必死凡人得其九
Doomed to die
魔多翳影 王座乌沉
One for the Dark Lord
黑暗魔君执其尊
On his dark throne
魔多翳影
In the Land of Mordor
邪暗深处
Where the Shadows lie
邪暗深处
Where the Shadows lie
统御余众 魔戒至尊
One Ring to rule them all
网罗余众 魔戒至尊
One Ring to find them
禁锢余众 魔戒至尊
One Ring to bring them all
禁锢众戒黑暗中
And in the darkness Bind them
魔多大地
In the Land of Mordor
黑影幢幢
Where the Shadows lie...
黑影幢幢
Where the Shadows lie...
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表