剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
你得发誓
I need your oath.
新矿石的第一丝踪迹
The first traces of a new ore.
埃尔隆德保证 吉尔加拉德派他来这里并没有恶意
Elrond has been very convincing in his assurances
埃尔隆德的话让人非常信服
that Gil-galad bore no ill intent when he sent him here.
感觉事有蹊跷
There is something more at work.
去林顿吧
Go to Lindon.
看看是怎么回事
Find out what.
你被踢出海上卫队了 你们仨全部淘汰
You're off the Sea Guard! All three of you!
够了
Enough!
我毁了朋友们的生活 羞辱了家门
I just ruined my friends' lives, shamed our family name.
你去找那些在旧瞭望塔避难的人
Go to the Men who have taken refuge in the old watchtower.
给他们捎个口信
Deliver to them a message.
你的人♥民♥要想保全性命 必须放弃这些土地的所有权
That your people may live if you forsake all claim to these lands
并向他宣誓效忠
and swear fealty to him.
总有一天 我们真正的国王会归来
One day, our true king will return.
我相信你关在地牢里的那一位
I believe the man you hold in your dungeons
是流亡在外 下落不明的南方大地王位继承人
is the lost heir in exile to the throne of the Southlands.
我请求您与我并肩作战
I call on you to fight with me...
-我愿意出征 -我愿意出征
-I will serve! -I will serve!
避免索隆将他们的土地据为己有
...before Sauron claims their lands for his own.
你撒谎
You have lied,
还把危险的外族人带了进来
brought a dangerous outsider into our midst.
我们要掉队了
We're going to be left behind.
这就是我们大家不会掉队的原因
This is how we keep up with the others.
因为他会帮我们 我们也会帮他
He helps us, and... and we help him.
指环王:力量之戒
第一季第五集
“千禧”
My great thumb. My great thumb.
不对 应该念迁…迁徙
No. Mi... Migration.
迁-徙
Like, mi-gra-tion.
意思就是搬家 我们毛脚族搬家就叫做迁徙
Means, like, to move. What we do, Harfoots.
是这样 我们会去老林子过冬
You see, we... we winter in Old Forest,
仲夏时节 我们会 趁蜗牛鲜美时前往诺菲德山谷捕食
and mid-summer, we make for Norfield Glen to snail while the snailing's good.
-“蜗牛” -没错 蜗牛
-"Snails, snails"? -Snails, yeah.
在橡树叶刚刚开始变红的秋天 我们前往格罗夫果园
And at the first blush of the oak leaves, we head to the Grove.
整个果园
A whole orchard,
到处都是苹果 李子 杏子 胡萝卜 你肯定很喜欢
popping with bar apples, plums, apricots, carrots, you'll... you'll love it.
当然了 唯一的麻烦是 从一地迁徙到另一地要历经重重危险
Of course, the only trouble is there's a hundred perils between here and there.
“危险”
"Perils"?
就是威胁
Like a danger.
比如人类 狼群 雾 雨
You know, big folk, wolves, fog, rain,
山岭食人妖 洞穴食人妖 只要能杀死你的都算是威胁
hill-trolls, cave-trolls, anything that'll kill ya.
“杀死”
"Kill"?
意思就是把某个东西弄死掉
Means to make somethin' dead.
那我就是个危险
I'm peril.
不 你不是的
No. No, no, you're not.
-更像是说… -不 萤火虫
-It's more... -No. Fireflies.
那是一次意外 就是…
-That was just an accident. It's...
你不是危险
You're not a peril.
你很好
You're good.
我很好
I'm good?
你很好 因为你是来帮忙的
You're good. Because you're here to help.
诺瑞
Nori!
好了 其他人现在应该准备好了
Oh, great. Others should be ready by now.
小腿跑起来
Quick sticks!
我们走 来啊
Let's go. Come on.
我…
I... I'm...
我很好
I'm good.
你再敢用那根拐杖戳我
Poke me with that crutch again,
我就趁你睡觉的时候 拔掉你脚趾上的毛发
I'll pluck the hair off your toes in your sleep.
那你拔毛的时候 顺便把我的耳朵也揪掉吧
And I'll pluck off my ears while you're at it.
省得我再听你的鼾声
It'd save me listenin' to your snorin'.
闭嘴吧 我才不打呼噜呢
Oh, stuff. I do not snore.
-你确实打呼噜 -你确实打呼噜
-Yes, you do.
快走吧 动起来 不迈腿永远都去不了格罗夫
Come on, now. Grove's not gonna migrate to us.
你要是给我们唱你妈妈的赶路歌♥ 没准能帮我们走快点
Might help us move faster if you sang us your mam's walking song.
是啊 唱吧 波比 喊两嗓子
Yeah, go on, Pops, give us a warble.
唱吧 能给我们赶路加油鼓劲
Oh, come on, it'll do us some good.
太阳正在落下
-The sun is fast fallin'
落在森岩的树林后方
Beneath trees of stone
塔中之光
The light in the tower
不再是家乡
No longer my home
过去灯火朦胧
Past eyes of pale fire
黑沙做我的睡床
Black sand for my bed
我用所知的一切
I trade all I've known
换取未知的未来
For the unknown ahead
呼唤我 遥远之地 请呼唤我
Call to me Call to me lands far away
罗瓦尼安之丘-韦德布鲁克
因为我现在 必须在这流浪的日子里游荡
For I must now wander this wandering day
副崖-灰色沼泽
我必须游荡
Away I must wander
在这流浪的日子里
This wandering day
我缺水
Of drink I have little
我少食
And food I have less
我的力量告诉我不行 但是这条路要求我踏足
My strength tells me no But the path demands yes
鲑鳟弯
我双腿很短 而道阻且长
My legs are so short And the way is so long
无法休息 何谈舒适
I've no rest nor comfort
无所慰藉 唯有歌♥声
No comfort, but song
西斯尔戴尔-辫子
为我歌♥唱 遥远之地 请为我歌♥唱
Sing to me, sing to me Lands far away
请起身指引我度过这流浪的日子
Oh, rise up and guide me This wandering day
请答应要找到我
Please promise to find me
在这个流浪的日子
-This wandering day
最终 他们的答案来了
-At last comes their answer
穿过寒冷和霜冻
Through cold and through frost
并非所有的流浪者都身陷迷途
That not all who wonder or wander are lost
不论悲伤
No matter the sorrow
不计成本
No matter the cost
并非所有的流浪者都身陷迷途
That not all who wonder Or wander are... Lost
隧♥道♥挖通了 大人
The tunnel is complete, my lord.
给我看看你的手臂
Your arm. Show it to me.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
像被火烤一样疼 父亲大人
Like fire, Lord-father.
我真希望你能像我一样感受阳光
I wish you could feel it like I do.
因为太阳很快就要消失了
For soon, it will be gone.
我身体里能感受到温暖的那部分 也将随之消失
And with it, the part of me that knew its warmth as well.
我会想念它的
I shall miss it.
是时候了 去召集军团吧
Summon the legions. It is time.
我们的敌人扬言要发起进攻
-Our enemy vows to attack.
要想活命
In exchange for mercy,
敌人命令我们放弃这座瞭望塔
we've been ordered to abandon this tower
并向他们的指挥官宣誓效忠
and swear fealty to their commander.
我明白我不是 你们翘首以盼的那个国王
I know I'm not the king you have awaited.
但如果你们选择和我并肩战斗
But if you choose to stand with me and fight,
那这座瞭望塔 将不再会是我们脆弱的招牌
this tower will no longer be a reminder of our frailty,
而将会变成我们力量的象征
but a symbol of our strength.
有谁愿意和我并肩作战
Who will stand with me?
你们当中有谁愿意奋起作战
Who among you will stand and fight?
-好的 我们战斗吧 -好的
-Aye, let's do it. -Aye.
奋起作战
Stand and fight?
奋起作战
Stand and fight?
你们会死的
You will die.
要我说 我们最好碰碰运气
I say it'd be better to take our chances
臣服于所谓的敌人
bowing to the supposed enemy.
我直视过敌人的眼睛
I have looked that enemy in the eye.
他拯救不了你
He's not your deliverance.
那你觉得你能
You think you are?
指望精灵
Elf?
我要替祖先说句话
I'll say this for our ancestors.
敌人并没有杀他们啊
They lived!
只要团结一致 我们就能活下来
Together, we can survive this.
如果跟我走 我们必定会活下来
Follow me, and together, we will!
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表