剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
他已经死了 快走吧
He's dead! Come on!
什么…
What...
把它往上推…
Up she goes...
你到底是哪里人
Where is it you're from, anyway?
他想让我们帮他找到那些星星
He wants us to help him find those stars.
诺瑞
Nori?
是使命召唤着我返回中洲
Duty demanded I return to Middle-earth.
依我看 把我赶出家乡的不是精灵 而是奥克
It wasn't Elves that chased me from my homeland. It was Orcs.
那是你们国王的印记吗
Was that the mark of your people's king?
我的同胞没有国王
My people have no king.
所有远方的前哨站都要撤哨
All the far outposts are being disbanded.
再看最后一眼
Taking a last look?
这里已经改变了很多 哨卫队长
It has changed much, Watchwarden.
但住在这里的人类不会变
But the Men who live here have not.
他们体内仍流着 与魔苟斯为伍的邪恶血脉
The blood of those who stood with Morgoth still darkens their veins.
-这条通道是有人挖出来的 -不是人挖的 人类不会做这种事
-Someone dug this passage. -Something. Men did not do this.
指环王:力量之戒
第一季第三集
给我接着干活
Get to it.
你 把他绑紧
You there! Anchor him.
把他和剩下的人一起扔出去
Toss him out with the rest.
你负责来扔 我昨天已经在烈日下干了很久了
You toss him out with the rest. I had sun duty yesterday.
既然阿达尔有令 哪怕会被晒成黑煤球 你也得照做
You'll stay in the sun till you're black as coal if Adar wills it.
为了阿达尔我当然愿意 但为了你我不情愿
For Adar, then. But not for you!
这就是为了阿达尔
For Adar.
休息时间结束 你个懒汉
Rest's over, slothabout.
赶紧挖
Now dig.
这姑娘居然还活着
She lives.
招待我们的人 是为了施以援手还是趁火打劫
Our hosts. Saviors or captors?
没有下毒 如果你是担心这个的话
It's not poisoned. If that's your concern.
至少对人类是没毒的
Not for humans, anyway.
我的船上居然来了个埃尔达
One of the Eldar. Onboard my ship?
确实是世所罕见啊
Strange tides indeed.
这是艘什么船
What vessel is this?
别紧张 我有责任 将你安全送到我的上级那里
Be at ease. I'm obliged to deliver you safely to my betters.
他们将会回答你的问题 而不是我
They will answer your questions, not I.
我们要去哪个港口
To what port do we sail?
你自己看吧 我们很快就到了
See for yourself. We're nearly there.
很快就到哪里
Nearly where?
家
Home.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里只可能是一个地方
There is only one place it can be.
那就是星引之地
The Land of the Star.
所有凡人领地的最西端
The westernmost of all mortal realms.
努门诺尔岛国
The Island Kingdom of Númenor.
降至港内速度
Harbor speed!
-那是个精灵吗 -什么都没看到…
-Is that an Elf? -See nothin'...
从什么时候起 像我一样的 中洲人类也开始建造这样的王国了
Since when did Men like me build kingdoms such as this?
这些人类跟你可不一样
These Men are not like you.
大战时期 你的祖先与魔苟斯为伍
In the Great War, your ancestors stood with Morgoth.
而这些人选择了与精灵并肩作战
These Men stood with the Elves.
作为奖励 维拉赐予了他们这座岛屿
As a reward, the Valar granted them this island,
从那时起 岛上就发生了巨大变化
which has changed much since then.
我怎么听出来一丝羡慕
Do I detect a note of envy?
不是羡慕
Not envy.
是悲伤
Sorrow.
以前 精灵们 可以在这些海岸上自♥由♥来去
Once, Elves came and went freely from these shores.
精灵和人类一家亲
Our people were as kin.
互送礼物 分享知识
Sharing gifts, knowledge.
后来出什么事了
What happened?
努门诺尔开始拒绝我们的船只进入
Númenor began to turn away our ships.
最后 他们切断了所有联♥系♥
In time, they broke off all contact.
为什么
Why?
可能很快我们就能得知了
We may be about to find out.
继续走
Keep moving.
在无人护送的情况下在这里迷路 可不是件好事
You would not want to be lost here without an escort.
把它和其他的放在一起
Put it with the others.
太热了
Too hot.
耐心一点…
Patience. Patience.
我们是努门诺尔的男男女♥女♥
We are men and women of Númenor.
我建议咱们暂时搁置历史 保持克制
I suggest we set history aside for the moment and show some restraint.
尽可能不要与这些人为敌
Let's try not to antagonize these people.
船长 摄政女王公务繁忙
Captain. The Queen Regent is occupied.
法拉宗国师也在忙 我建议您…
As is Chancellor Pharaz?n. I suggest that you...
跪下
Kneel.
努门诺尔不允许下跪
No one kneels in Númenor.
抱歉
Sorry.
精灵 说吧
Speak, Elf.
自报家门
Name thyself.
我是诺多精灵加拉德瑞尔
Galadriel of the Noldor.
金发家族菲纳芬之女
Daughter of the Golden House of Finarfin.
至高王吉尔加拉德的北征军指挥官
Commander of the Northern Armies of High King Gil-galad.
哈尔布兰德
Halbrand.
来自南方大地
Of the Southlands.
人类和精灵 居然结伴出现
A Man and an Elf, together?
意外而已
Circumstances arose that...
我们俩相遇于公海 是偶然结伴
We are companions by chance. Met on the open sea.
你的这位船长 把我们从鬼门关解救了出来
Your captain, here, delivered us from certain death.
我们只求努门诺尔继续施以仁慈
All we ask is that Númenor continue his mercy
批准我们的船只通过这里前往中洲
and grant us ship's passage to Middle-earth.
几个世代了 我们都没有允许
It's been generations since a ship of Númenor
努门诺尔的船只 为了精灵的需求出航
was permitted to make such a journey on an Elf's behalf.
你们之所以能拥有这座岛 都是拜精灵所赐
It is because of the Elves that you were given this island.
一艘破破烂烂的船 你们应该能给得起吧
-What? Surely you can spare a few planks and a rudder.
我们的祖先从未得到过任何恩赐
Our ancestors were not given anything.
他们用亲人的鲜血换来了这座小岛
They paid for this isle with the blood of their kin.
精灵的意思是…
What the Elf means...
如果鲜血是换取通行权的代价 那我愿意
Then if blood be the price of passage, I will pay it.
但不论你是否批准 我必定会航行
But one way or another, I will depart.
我很欢迎你一试
I welcome you to try.
用不着你的欢迎
I have no need of your welcome.
你马上就不受欢迎了
And you are quickly wearing out yours.
-卫兵 -朋友们
-Guards! -My friends.
在我看来 我们走的话会带来一些麻烦
It seems to me that our leaving presents some complications.
如果我们留下来 也许会更好…
Perhaps it'd be better if we stayed...
-留下来 -需要待多久就待多久 英明的女王
-Stayed? -Long enough, good Queen,
给您和您的顾问 足够的时间来权衡我们提出的要求
to give you and your advisors adequate time to weigh our request.
或许 几天时间
A few days, perhaps?
给你们三天时间 而且精灵只能严格在宫殿范围内活动
Three days. And the Elf is to be restricted to palace ground.
我绝不当囚犯
I will not be made a prisoner.
我宁可废掉一匹千里马
I would sooner knee-cap a stallion
也不愿囚禁威武的北征军指挥官
than seek to imprison the mighty commander of the Northern Armies.
那么 努门诺尔欢迎你们
So, you shall be Númenor's guest.
船长…
Captain...
我很感激你
My gratitude.
“英明的女王”
"Good Queen?"
反正三天后南方大地也丢不了
The Southlands will still be there in three days.
但人还会在吗
But will its people?
看看你周围 这里可是天堂
Look around you. This is a paradise.
充满了机遇
Ripe with opportunity.
你指望我和你一起再跳回火坑里
You really expect me to leap with you back into the furnace?
你曾经跳进海里救过一条命
You leapt into the sea to save one life.
而我志在拯救更多人
I seek to save many.
你根本不知道 我花了多长时间寻找内心的平静
I have been searching for my peace for longer than you know.
为了我们俩 请你让我留下这份平静
Please, for both our sakes, let me keep it.
或许平静一下对你也会有好处
Perhaps some peace would do you good as well.
但最起码…
But at the very least...
尽量别树新敌了
do try not to make any new enemies.
当机立断是解决此事的明智方法
It would be wise to resolve this matter swiftly.
她只不过是个精灵而已
She is but one Elf.
一块石头就能引起雪崩
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表