剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
And now, I cannot separate what is from what was,
也分不清过去与未来
what was from what will be.
整个中洲 仰赖一物
One object. For all Middle-earth.
至高王 我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know it sounds strange, High King.
但可以肯定 我们穷尽了所有可能的解决方案
But surely, we should exhaust every possible solution.
究竟是什么样的物品
Precisely what manner of object?
它会比之前想象的要小
It would be smaller than previously imagined.
是可以随身携带的物品…
Something that could be carried...
一把权杖 -一把剑
A scepter perhaps. -A sword?
或者是…一顶王冠
Or perhaps... A crown.
为什么是王冠
Why a crown?
环形会是理想之选
A circular form will be ideal.
在完整的环状物中 光线能在弧形里折射回自身
Allowing the light to arc back upon itself in one unbroken round,
打造出一种近乎无限的力量
building to a power that is all but unbounded.
而你要把这所有力量 都集中在一个精灵的头顶之上吗
And you would place all that power upon the brow of one being?
不是随便哪个精灵 而是您啊至高王
Not just any one being, High King. You.
这些悄声暗示危险得很…
Perilous are these whisperings...
有的时候 危险的那条道路才是唯一的出路
Sometimes the perilous path is the only path.
否则我也不会站在这里
I wouldn't be standing here otherwise.
你本来就不应该在这里
You should not be standing here at all.
至高王 我们只求给够时间
High King, we ask only for the time needed
召集精灵巧匠 测试凯勒布林博的理论…
to gather the Elven-smiths and test Celebrimbor's theory...
我们的时间不多了
Our time runs short.
没错 所以… -时间比你们了解的还要紧张
Yes, that is why... -Shorter than you know.
自从南方大地的火山爆发后 大树的枝叶就开始疯狂掉落
Since the mountain of fire's eruption, the Great Tree is all but bleeding leaves.
很快 最后一片树叶也将凋落
Soon, the last will fall.
除非我们的人♥民♥ 离开这片海岸 否则我们也将衰亡
And unless our people leave these shores, so shall we.
中洲没有哪个精灵 比我更迫切想要找出解决方案了
There is no Elf in Middle-earth who wanted a solution more than I.
但如果这真能拯救我们 恐怕还得再快一点
But if this was to be our salvation, I'm afraid we needed it sooner.
我本来差点就完成了
But I almost had it sooner.
只不过因为 和那个来自南方大地的人说话…
It was only in speaking with the Southlander that I realized...
那个下等人 这个主意是他的
The low man? This idea was his?
正是他的建议 才让我想出了这个解决方法
His suggestions were but the key that unlocked the dam.
我们眼看着就要打造出一股新的力量
We are on the cusp of crafting a new kind of power.
不是物理力量 而是精神力量
Not of strength, but of spirit.
并非来源于肉体 而是让肉体受控于它
Not of the flesh, but over flesh.
这是…
This is...
这是不可见世界的力量
This is a power of the Unseen World.
我很抱歉 领主凯勒布林博
I am sorry, Lord Celebrimbor.
特此命令你解散这座城市
You are hereby commanded to disband the city
并立即返回林顿
and return to Lindon immediately.
你们大家都是如此
All of you.
那句话 “控制肉体的力量”
Those words, "a power over flesh."
你是从哪里听到的
Where did you hear them?
我刚才在和巧匠们商议 我觉得…
I was conferring with my smiths. I think I...
那句是我的原话 -哈尔布兰德刚才和你在一起吗
I believe those are my words. -Was Halbrand with you?
重要吗 反正已经结束了
What does it matter? It's over.
至高王 等等
High King, wait!
抱歉… -给我三个月时间
I am sorry... -Grant me three months.
你欠我三个月
I am owed that much.
我什么都不欠你的
You are owed nothing.
那就别为了补偿我而答应
Then do it not out of recompense.
看在我求您的份上 答应我
Do it because I asked you.
这是虚假的希望 埃尔隆德
It is a fool's hope, Elrond.
仅此而已 再无更多
Merely that. Nothing more.
“希望从来都不是 微不足道的 即便希望很渺茫”
"Hope is never mere. Not even when it is meager."
难道说你已经忘了自己的忠告
Or have you forgotten your own counsel?
我要找皇室血脉的记录 要找出与南方大地有关的一切
I need royal lineages, bloodlines. Anything you can find on the Southlands.
我们对凡人王国的记录有限
Our records are limited concerning the mortal kingdoms.
这些信息我得去地下墓穴里找
I'll have to scour the catacombs for that information.
躲起来 -三个星期…
Come. -Three weeks...
这工作耗时三个世纪 却只给我三个星期
Three weeks for a labor that could take three centuries.
紧迫的时间就是发明的动力
Constraint can be the very progenitor of invention.
去吧 别对任何人提起此事
Go. Speak of this to no one.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
凯勒布林博会找到办法的 我很确定
Celebrimbor will find a way. I'm certain of it.
怎么突然之间你们俩彼此这么熟悉
All of a sudden, the two of you seem quite familiar.
我只是尽己所能 提供一些微不足道的帮助而已
I'm just offering whatever humble aid I can.
说实话 我还是不敢相信
To tell you the truth, I can still hardly believe it.
像我这样的人居然能在这里
Someone like me, here,
与埃瑞吉安的精灵巧匠共事
working with the Elven-smiths of Eregion.
谢谢你 加拉德瑞尔
Thank you, Galadriel.
谢谢我把你带来
For bringing you here?
谢谢你救了我的命
For saving my life.
你也救过我 我们互不相欠
As you saved mine. Our scales are balanced.
不
No.
不 你为我做的远不止这些
No, you've done far more than that for me.
我差点就放弃了
I'd all but given up.
但是你选择了相信我
But you, you believed in me.
你在我身上看到了力量
You saw strength in me.
你把我拔高到了 其他人无法帮我实现的高度
You pushed me to heights that no one else could have.
这一点我永远不会忘却
I will never forget that.
我会确保其他人也永远铭记
And I'll see to it that no one else does either.
主人 别害怕
Do not be afraid, master.
您的力量越觉醒 迷雾就会越弱
The more your powers awaken, the more the veil will weaken.
迷雾
Veil?
就是那些打败您的人 在您的脑海中设下的障碍
The one placed upon your mind by those who cast you down.
但我们前来就是为了欢迎您的回归
But we have come here to welcome you in.
将您接回我们的领土
To bring you to our lands.
你们的领土
Your lands?
您其实已经知道了
You know them already.
那些星星
The stars.
它叫做隐士之帽
It is called the Hermit's Hat.
只在一个地方能看到这个星座图案
A pattern visible in but one place.
遥远的东方 那里的星座图案很奇怪
Far to the east, where the stars are strange.
鲁恩之地
The lands of Rh?n.
鲁恩… -没错
Rh?n... -Yes.
您的真实身份 最终将在那里为众人所知
Where you will be known at last, for who you truly are.
您从星空坠入凡间 但却比星星更加伟大
You fell from the stars, yet you are greater than they.
因为火会服从您的意志
For fire obeys your will.
您倒在凡尘之下 而凡尘却惧怕于您
You fell below the dust, yet dust fears you.
因为您若发怒 凡尘皆颤抖
For it trembles when you are wroth.
风和水 冷与热
The winds and waters, the heat and cold.
您将在鲁恩学会控制所有这些力量
In Rh?n, you shall learn to command them all.
每一个行走或爬行的生物 都将成为您的奴隶
And every being that walks or crawls shall be your slave.
因为您是索隆大君 -因为您是索隆大君
For you are Lord Sauron.
够了
Enough!
假以时日 他将学会控制自己的力量
In time, he will learn to control his powers.
但现在 暂时先把他绑起来
For now, bind him.
怎么了
What is it?
我们确实有出馊主意的“优良”传统 但这回恐怕是最馊的一次了
Well, in the grand tradition of bad ideas, this might well be the worst yet.
难道你有更好的想法吗
Well, have you got a better notion?
第三个居住者不见了
Third one's gone.
他去哪了
Where'd the third one go?
两个总比三个强 现在就是我们的机会
Better two than three. Now's our chance.
嘿
Hey!
白兰地足 快跑
Brandyfoot! Run!
萨道克
Sadoc!
主人 冷静下来
Master, calm yourself.
诺瑞 我们走
Nori. Nori, let's go!
快走
Come on!
让他睁开眼看
Make him see.
拿着它
Take it.
我们需要你 求你了 拿着吧
We need you. Please, just take it.
离我远点 否则我…
Get away from me. Or I wi...
我会再次伤害你
I will hurt you. Again.
什么 他们对你做了什么
What? What have they done to you?
他们向我展示了我的真实身份
They showed me what I am.
身份只有你自己才能决定
Only you can show what you are.
你的行为决定了你的善恶
You choose by what you do.
你是来帮忙的
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表