剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
他说得很随意 就好像是在说明天要下雨似的
He said it quite casually, as if one might speak of tomorrow's rain.
但我却…
And I've... I've...
我都忘了 直到…直到此时此刻
I'd forgotten that until... Till this moment.
这不是很奇怪吗
Isn't that odd?
陛下 您今天似乎很不安
You seem unsettled today, my lord.
什么事情在困扰您
-What troubles you?
不行 我向自己保证过绝不提起 他毕竟是你朋友
No, I promised myself I wouldn't mention it. He's your friend.
都林
Durin.
他要么是在躲避我 要么是在隐瞒什么
Either he's avoiding me or he's... he's hiding something.
你问过他出工的团队了吗
Did you try asking his work teams?
19个矮人我都问了 他们全都在找借口推辞我
All nineteen of them. They keep putting me off.
让我感觉近乎可疑了
One would almost think it suspicious.
你是在暗示 都林给自己找了个小女朋友吗
Are you suggesting Durin's got himself a wee girlfriend?
-夫人 你是都林的唯一 -我知道
-There is none other than you, milady. -I know.
谁会要他啊
-Who'd have him?
老富婆 亲石头 抛光宝石 把金打磨
Rich crone, kiss the stone Polish your gems and gold
别闹了
-Ow! Stop it!
格尔达 别打你弟弟了
Gerda, stop hitting your brother!
-我们在玩敲门游戏 -好吧 别闹了
We're playing the knocking game. -Well, knock it off.
你去金色阶梯找过了吗
Have you tried the Golden Stairs?
或者三门守卫
Or the Three-door Guard?
我忘了
I'd forgotten.
这些熊孩子把我的脑子都喊糊涂了
These wee'ns are turning my mind to mush.
他今天去石英矿坑采矿去了
He was off to mine Quartz Chasm today.
你知道吗 迪莎 没有什么秘密值得用欺骗来掩饰
You know, Disa, there is no secret worth concealing with deception.
你在我家指着鼻子说矮人不诚实
Calling a Dwarf dishonest in her own home?
这话火♥药♥味颇浓啊
That's a recipe for strong gravy.
如果都林在采石英矿
If Durin is mining quartz,
那他为什么不带着他的凿斧
why would he leave without taking his chiseling axe?
而且你为什么 这么早就准备他爱吃的菜
And why would you prepare his favorite meal
他需要两天时间才能下降到那个矿坑
if he's gone to a chasm that takes two full days to descend to?
老富婆 亲石头 抛光宝石…
Rich crone, kiss the stone Polish your gems and gold
格尔达 我警告你
Gerda, I'm warning you!
都林没有带斧头
Durin didn't bring his axe
是因为他开采的石英不需要凿 而是需要撬的
because the quartz he's mining isn't chiseled. It is pried.
我在做鼹鼠尾炖菜
I am making mole-tail stew
是因为赶在他回家之前 做好这道菜还需要花上一些时间
because it needs a wee while to set before he's home.
虽然对于像你这样的外族来说 下降到矿坑可能需要几天时间
And while it may take several days for an outsider, such as you,
但像我丈夫一样的矮人攀登者
Dwarven climbers like my husband
可以在几个小时内就下降到石英矿坑
can make the descent to Quartz Chasm in just a few hours.
你还有什么想问的吗 亲爱的
Was there anything else you wanted to ask about, dearie?
没有了
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
石英矿坑 编得不错
Quartz Chasm. Not bad. Not bad.
我就盼着他信了我 那个精灵可真不容易骗啊
I just hope he believed me. He's not easily taken in, that Elf.
肯定不容易骗
Certainly not.
幸运的是 我未来的女王居然能把精灵忽悠信了
Lucky my future queen could convince a water rat to wear a mink coat.
又多了一个娶了你的好处 幸亏当年没娶马吉德鲁斯特博林
One more reason to count my blessings I married you, not Margid Rustborin.
还有什么其他好处
And what are the other reasons?
回头告诉你
I'll tell you later.
安静 我们最好还是小声点
Hush now. We better keep our pipes down.
我们的旧矿开采进展顺利
We're making good progress in the old mine.
我确保他被护送离开…
I made sure he was escorted out...
镜影湖下面的旧矿场
The old mine below the Mirrormere.
精灵 你迷路了吗
You lost, Elf?
没有 我很清楚自己要去哪
No. I know exactly where I'm going.
日安
-Good day.
老富婆 亲石头 抛光宝石 把金打磨
-Rich crone, kiss the stone. Polish your gems and gold.
我就知道
I knew it!
都林
Durin?
精灵 你是来监视我的吗
-Came to spy on me, Elf? -Hardly.
并不是 这是什么地方
-What is this place?
你真指望我相信你什么都不知道吗
You really expect me to believe you do not know?
这不是他派你来的真正原因吗
That this was not the true reason he sent you here to begin with?
你们想要据为己有
You want it for yourselves.
都林 想要什么
Durin, want what?
我根本不在乎那个洞穴里有什么东西
I care nothing for whatever is in that chamber.
我只在乎你 在乎这份友谊
I do care for you, for this friendship.
而秘密是会阻碍友谊的
And secrets do not become it.
这么大场面是在干什么
What is the meaning of all this? Mm?
你得发誓
I need your oath.
向山起誓
Hand to mountain,
你永远不会将我要告诉你的事情
you'll never breathe so much as a whisper
告诉其他生灵 哪怕是轻声细语也不行
of what I'm about to tell you to another living soul.
矮人的记仇能力比精灵的记忆力还强
Dwarven anger outlives even Elven memory.
如果你违背誓言
Break your promise,
这块石头的力量 必将令你和你的亲人陷入悲伤
and the power of this stone will doom you and your kin to sorrow,
直至你们活在中洲的最后一天
to your last day on this Middle-earth.
你敢这样发誓吗 埃尔隆德
Do you swear it, Elrond?
我以我父亲 水手埃雅仁迪尔的名义起誓
I swear on the memory of my father, E?rendil the Mariner.
你在这里告诉我的任何事情 都将止于我
Anything you tell me here will end in my ears alone.
迪莎在一次例行的金矿搜寻中 发现了这个
Disa detected it during a routine gold-seaming.
这是一种新矿石
A new ore.
比丝轻 比铁硬
Lighter than silk, harder than iron,
用作武器 它比我们最引以为豪的兵刃还要锋利
as weaponry, it would best our proudest blades.
作为实物 它可能比黄金还珍贵
As specie, it might be dearer than gold.
它反射光线的方式很奇特
It is strange how it catches the light.
好像矿石内部就在发光
Almost seems lit from within.
我跟你说 这可能是我们矮人新时代的开始
I tell you, this could be the beginning of a new era for our people.
力量、繁荣…
Strength, prosperity...
那为什么要藏着掖着
Then why all the secrecy?
为什么不庆祝一番呢
Why not celebrate this?
这种矿的开采非常危险
It's perilous to mine.
我父亲打着谨慎的名义
My father has restricted our every efforts
处处限制我们开采
in the name of caution.
我能看看吗
May I?
你怎么称呼这种神奇的矿石
What do you call this miracle ore?
在我们的语言里 叫“灰色的闪光”
In our tongue, "gray glitter."
用你们的话 可能叫什么“米银”
In yours, something like mith-raud.
不不不 是秘银
No, no. It would be... mithril.
所以你远道而来 就只为了埃瑞吉安
So you really did come all this way just for Eregion?
我来这里是因为 20年不见老朋友一面 太久了
I came because 20 years is far too long to stay away.
连我这个精灵都觉得久
Even for an Elf.
收下吧
Keep it.
象征着我们的友谊
Token of our friendship.
很好
Very well.
都林 不要
No! Durin! Durin! Durin, no!
下面有四个矮人
There's four Dwarves down there!
都林
Durin!
埃雅瑞恩 扫地 洗高脚杯
E?rien, floors and goblets.
实在对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系 说真的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right. It's... It's... It's all right, honestly.
我还以为你只擅长制图呢
And here I thought your talents ended at draftsmanship.
擦擦洗洗会让人更加灵巧
Scrubbing is good for dexterity.
会长是这么说的
Or so the guild master says.
你看这样如何 我擦地板 你洗高脚杯
So, how about this? I'll do the floors, you do the goblets.
谁擦得慢 晚餐钱就由谁来付
And the last one to finish pays for dinner.
我不和不认识的年轻男士约会
I'm not in the habit of going off with strange young men.
很明智 如果我看到 哪个男士举止怪异 立马告诉你
Very wise. If I see any, you'll be the first to know.
尽管我很佩服你 每次遇到困难都会冲锋陷阵
As much as I admire your habit of charging at every obstacle in your path,
就像一匹全速奔跑的小马…
like a colt in full gallop...
但你有没有想过 你不是在和食人妖或奥克作斗争
Has it ever occurred to you that you're not battling trolls or Orcs,
而是和人类
but Men?
你是真的要给我兵法方面的建议吗
Are you really about to advise me in the art of war?
不是 我…
No. No, I...
我可不敢 但是…
I wouldn't dare. But then...
女王的王宫 和你平日的战场并不相同 没错吧
The queen's court isn't exactly your usual battlefield, is it?
接着说
Go on.
在这种情况下 依我看
In an instance like this, it seems to me
你最好要弄清楚对手最害怕的是什么
that you'd do well to identify what it is that your opponent most fears.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表