剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
施加你的影响力
Assert your influence.
有的时候 年轻人的愚蠢足以把年长者气哭
Sometimes the folly of youth is enough to make an old man weep.
试图阻止战争算愚蠢吗
Is it folly to try and stop a war?
逆流而上是愚蠢的
It's folly to kick against the current.
是这样 潮水可能涨起来淹死人
You see, the tide may rise and drown a man,
也可能落潮把人卷入海里
or fall and sweep him out to sea.
控制潮水的诀窍 是要知道它接下来会朝哪个方向流动
The trick of mastering the current is to know which way it will turn next.
你曾单枪匹马阻止了上一任国王
You all but single-handedly prevented our last king
把我们拖回老路
from dragging us back to the old ways.
别告诉我你现在无法 改变弥瑞尔的想法
Don't tell me you couldn't sway Míriel's mind now.
是什么让你觉得 弥瑞尔和我的想法不一致
And what makes you think Míriel's mind and my own are not as one on this?
因为我父亲宁可死 也不会接受精灵的命令
Because my father would sooner die than take orders from an Elf.
“精灵的命令”
"Orders from an Elf"?
等这一切结束之后 将会是精灵们听从我们的号♥令
When all this has ended, Elves will take orders from us.
只要我堂姐愿意 她可以为加拉德瑞尔出战
Now, my cousin can go to war for Galadriel if she wishes.
但我是为了努门诺尔而战
I go to war for Númenor.
这怎么会是为努门诺尔而战呢
How could this be for Númenor?
你都白学了吗
Have you learned nothing?
很快 我们将拯救中洲的下等人
Soon, we will save the low men of Middle-earth,
抬高他们的地位 给他们期待已久的国王
lift them up, and give them the king they've long awaited.
这个国王将永远欠我们的债
A king who will be forever in our debt.
看你现在能不能想明白 这会对我们有什么好处
Now, contemplate, if you can, how that might benefit us.
矿石 森林 贸易 贡品…
Ores, forests, trades, tribute...
所以我可不敢 阻止这场战争 给我千金都不换
I wouldn't dare stop that. Not for all the salt in the sea.
你也不应该阻止这场战争
And neither should you.
这座王国
The kingdom!
-这座王国处于危险之中 我必须… -危险已经过去了 父亲
-The kingdom is in danger. I must... -The danger has passed, Father.
我们正在做 您一直认为我们必须做的事情
We are doing now what you always believed we must.
我们正在恢复与精灵的关系
We're restoring our connection with the Elves.
我要去中洲
I'm going to Middle-earth.
弥瑞尔
Míriel?
我在呢 父亲
Yes, Father.
是我
It's me.
别去中洲
Don't go to Middle-earth.
在那里 等待你的将是…
All that awaits you there is...
是什么 父亲 等待我的将是什么
What, Father? What awaits me?
黑暗
Darkness.
你敢信吗
Can you believe it?
大家都在说你刚才做的事
Everyone's talkin' about what you did.
从来没有见过他们 这样满心喜欢一个外族人
Never seen 'em take a shine to an outsider like this before.
我给你带了一些蜂蜡
Brought you some beeswax.
在你那大爪子上涂一点就没那么疼了
Slather some on that paw, should help with the tenderness.
嘿
Hey.
住手 求你了
Stop. Please.
敬我们两个伟大种族之间的长久联盟
To an enduring union between our two great peoples,
卡扎德人和诺多族
Khazad and Noldor.
-敬联盟 -敬联盟
-To the union. -To the union.
在我们开怀畅饮之前
Before our wines ascend,
都林大人 我想赞扬你
Lord Durin, I should like to commend you.
卡扎督姆一向被称为 矮人王国中最安静的一个
Khazad-d?m has been called the quietest of Dwarven kingdoms,
但是最近几个月 据说你们的熔炉在燃烧
but in recent months, your furnaces are said to be burning
火光亮得都快赶上奥力本尊的眼睛了
as bright as the eyes of Aul? himself.
而且你们的矿井钻得越来越深
Your mines delving ever deeper.
这股新的活力您认为出自哪里呢
To what do you credit this new invigoration?
同样的话我也想问林顿
I might ask the same of Lindon.
用船送走精灵战士 扩建城市
Shipping off its warriors, expandin' its cities.
对精灵来说有点突然 不是吗
Bit sudden for Elves, no?
你们每做一个决定 通常都要花他个好几年…
Typically takes you people weeks just to decide to take a sh...
请允许我…
If I may...
对于我们精灵而言 时间流逝得很慢
The hand of time crawls so slowly for our kind.
我们经常会把 多年的辛苦努力视为短暂的付出
We often overlook the years of effort we perceive as taking but a moment.
希望我们这样不会冒犯到我们的客人
In so doing, I would not wish to offend our guest.
如果能被一个真诚的提问所冒犯
I would think our Dwarven friend far too stout of heart
那这位矮人朋友未免也太顽固了
to be offended by an honest inquiry.
我有个真诚的问题想问你
I have an honest inquiry for you.
你从哪里弄来的这张桌子
From where did you procure the table?
你为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
这种石头只分布在一定的深度
This stone grows only at certain depths.
特别稀少 以至于 我们的共鸣者很少能找到矿床
So rarely do our resonators locate a deposit.
我们将每一块这种石头 都视为珍贵的礼物
We consider each to be a precious gift.
把它留着用于最神圣的目的
We reserve its use for the most sacred purposes.
用来建造纪念碑或坟墓
Monuments or tombs,
纪念我们尊敬的逝者
to our honored dead.
请原谅我们的亵渎 都林大人
Please forgive our sacrilege, Lord Durin.
我们一定会让你 把它带回家 好让它得到应有的尊重
We shall have to send it home with you, so it can be treated with proper respect.
很高兴知道 精灵当中还是存在些许荣誉感的
It's good to know there's still some honor left among the Elves.
陛下
Your Grace.
那么 敬我们两族人♥民♥的联盟
To the union of our two peoples, then.
敬联盟
To the union.
你对这个矮人的忠诚令人钦佩
Your loyalty to the Dwarf is admirable.
理应这样忠诚待友
Loyalty to a friend ought to be expected.
不论种族
Regardless of his race.
就凭这个 你就可以向国王撒谎吗
Does it justify lying to your king?
至高王 我想知道 一直在对我撒谎的是不是您
I wonder, High King, if it is in fact you who has been lying to me.
我带着友谊的提议 去了卡扎督姆 但事实上
I went to Khazad-d?m with a proposal of friendship, but in truth,
你却在寻求 更看得见摸得着的东西 不是吗
you sought something far more tangible, didn't you?
你熟悉 《希斯艾格利尔山根之歌♥》吗
Are you familiar with The Song of the Roots of Hithaeglir?
请复述给我听
-Recount it for me, please.
这是个鲜为人知的传说 大多数人认为它是杜撰的
An obscure legend regarded by most to be a apocryphal.
复述一遍 埃尔隆德佩瑞蒂尔(“半精灵”)
Recount it, Elrond Peredhel.
这首歌♥讲述了一场战斗
It speaks of a battle,
在迷雾山脉高耸的山峰之间
high among the peaks of the Misty Mountains.
战斗并非因荣耀 或使命而起 而是因为一棵树
Not over honor or duty. But over a tree.
有些人称这棵树里 藏着最后一颗丢失的精灵宝钻
Within which some claim was hidden the last of the lost Silmarils.
战斗的一方是一位精灵战士
On one side, fought an Elven warrior,
心如曼威般纯洁
with a heart as pure as Manw?,
为了保护这棵树 他将所有的光都倾注其中
who poured all of his light into the tree to protect it.
战斗的另一方是魔苟斯的一个炎魔
-On the other, a Balrog of Morgoth,
把他所有的仇恨 都传导到这棵树上 以求将其摧毁
who channeled all his hatred into the tree to destroy it.
在他们无休止的决斗中 闪电击中了这棵树…
Amidst their duel unending, lightning ensnared the tree...
使他们的对抗造就了一股力量…
Forging of their conflict, a power...
这股力量如善良一般纯净而轻盈
A power as pure and light as good.
又像邪恶一样坚强不屈
As strong and unyielding as evil.
他们说这股力量从树根渗入大山深处
They say it seeped down the roots into the mountain depths,
几个世纪以来 它一直在等待
where for centuries now, it has waited.
都林说对了
Durin was right.
那你就是承认矮人确实找到了它
Then you admit the Dwarves did find it.
那种矿石蕴含着丢失的精灵宝钻之光
The ore containing the light of the lost Silmaril.
我只承认这一点
I admit only this.
我答应过都林永远不会 泄露他子民的秘密
I promised Durin never to reveal his people's secrets.
如果说 信守对他子民的承诺
And what if keeping your promise to his people
意味着你的同胞就要厄运难逃呢
meant ensuring the doom of your own?
我们第一次注意到这种情况 刚好在加拉德瑞尔回来之前
We first took notice of it just prior to Galadriel's return.
当时我们希望通过把她送走
We hoped that by sending her away,
抹去战争最后的痕迹
and so bringing an end to the last vestiges of war,
从而就此阻止树的枯萎
we might arrest the decay.
但尽管我们竭尽全力
But despite our every effort,
枯萎还是加速了
our decline has only quickened.
这棵树表面上的枯萎反映了它
The blight upon this tree is but an outer manifestation
内在的实质
of an inner reality.
灵族之光
That the light of the Eldar,
也就是我们的光 正在消逝
our light, is fading.
还有谁知道这件事
Who else knows about this?
只有极少数
Precious few.
我再问最后一次
I ask again, and for the last time,
矮人是不是找到了那种矿石
did the Dwarves find the ore or not?
我向都林发过誓
I swore an oath to Durin.
对有些人来说 如今发誓可能并没有多大意义了
To some, that may now hold little weight.
但在我看来
But in my esteem,
正是誓言才让 我们的灵魂紧紧连接在一起
it is by such things our very souls are bound.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表