剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
剩下的事我们可以早上再处理
We can tend to the rest in the mornin'.
你失去过亲近的人吗
Have you ever lost someone close?
被奥克杀害的那种
To them?
我是说亲戚
Kin, I mean.
我哥哥 芬罗德
My brother. Finrod.
还有我丈夫
And my husband.
丈夫
Husband?
他叫凯勒博恩
Celeborn was his name.
我们初识于一片花丛中
We met in a glade of flowers.
当时我在跳舞 他看到了我
I was dancing and he saw me there.
你 跳舞
You were dancing?
那时候战争似乎还很遥远
The war seemed so very far away then.
他去参战的时候 我还责备了他
When he went to it, I chided him.
他的盔甲不合身
His armor didn't fit properly.
我就嘲笑他像个银蛤蜊
I called him a silver clam.
但之后我再也没有见过他
I never saw him again after that.
夫人
My lady.
你之前所说的…
What you said before...
并不正确
You're wrong.
这不是你的错
It isn't your fault.
是我的错
It's mine.
现在这样也并非你的本意
You did not intend for this to happen.
我给了敌人力量 所以我有责任
I gave power to the enemy. So that makes me responsible.
有人说 世间万物就是如此
Some say that is the way of things.
但我相信聪明的人 还会审视我们的初衷和本意
But I believe the wise also look upon what is in our hearts.
现在这样绝非你的本意
And this was not in yours.
别把今天的重担都揽在 自己肩上 希奥
Do not take the burden of this day upon your shoulders, Theo.
你可能会发现 重担一旦扛起 想要卸下就会很难
You may find it difficult to put it down again.
但是我怎么才能做到放手呢
But how am I to let it go?
在这个世界上 有超越黑暗的力量在运作
There are powers beyond darkness at work in this world.
或许在这样的日子里
Perhaps on days such as this,
我们别无选择 只能相信他们的计划
we've little choice but to trust to their designs.
放弃我们自己的计划
And surrender our own.
我的家没了
My home is gone.
这里边有什么计划可言吗
Where's the design in that?
我现在还看不明白
I cannot yet see it.
长官…
-Stop.
闭嘴
Shut it.
是什么 你闻到了什么味道
What is it? What do you smell?
灰烬
Ashes.
什么都没有 只有灰烬
Nothin' but ashes.
走吧 我们这是在浪费时间
Come on. We're wasting time.
尽可能多休息
Rest while you can.
天一亮我们就出发
We move at first light.
哪还有天亮可言
What light?
又是一波震动
Another tremor.
我们得先等岩石稳定下来
We need to give the rocks time to resettle.
精灵大♥师♥ 要高度自律
Self-discipline, master Elf.
自律能给你带来成功吗
Think that'll bring you success?
反正让我在比赛中赢了你
It did in our contest.
是吗
Did it?
不会吧
No.
你是故意输给我的吗
You lost on purpose?
我的目标从来都不是打败你
My aim was never to defeat you,
而是得到你的持续关注
but to gain your ear a while longer.
你这精灵撒谎
Elf lies.
我当时就是…
I was...
累得没喘上气而已
Winded.
真烦人
Blast it.
我一直觉得 你这精灵身上有点矮人的特质
I always thought you were a mite Dwarvish for an Elf.
而我觉得 你是个有精灵特征的矮人 都林
And you are a rather Elvish Dwarf, Durin.
都林之子
-Son of Durin.
-那谁…的孙子 -随便你怎么嘲笑
-Grandson of... -Scoff if you like.
矮人最伟大的成就 就是不负父辈的名字
The mightiest thing a Dwarf can do is to be worthy of the name of his father.
但我们确实有自己的秘密名字
We do have our secret names,
只供自己人使用
for use only amongst ourselves.
这些名字只会告诉家人
And we reveal them only to family.
妻子 父母 姐妹 兄弟
Wives, parents, sisters, brothers.
-埃尔隆德… -先别说了 都林
-Elrond... -Save it, Durin.
等成功了再告诉我
For the far side.
好吧
Aye.
都林…
Durin...
父亲…
Father...
秘银比我们想象的还要多
It's more than we ever imagined.
-都林国王 有一个… -够了
-King Durin, there is a... -Enough!
父亲 您看看吧
Father, just look at it.
抓住那个精灵
Seize the Elf.
当初你母亲生你的时候
When your mother bore you,
你体内是有某种缺陷的
something inside you was ill-formed.
你的呼吸又干又涩
Your breathing was ragged and dry.
呼吸声很微弱 很可怜 就像白堊石在刮擦
A tiny, pitiful sound, like scraping chalkstones.
人们说你肯定熬不过第一个冬天
Folk said you'd never see your first winter.
每天晚上
And every night,
你母亲哭累了入睡之后
after your mother's weeping eyes had found refuge in sleep,
我都会把你抱到火光下
I held you to the firelight,
整晚都抬着你的下巴
kept your chin up all night long.
这样似乎减轻了一点负担
Seemed to ease the burden a little.
有一天晚上
And one night,
我凝视着你乳臭未干的小脸蛋
I gazed down on your tiny, naked face,
仿佛从中看到了
and I saw upon it
一位老矮人国王的白色胡须
the great gray beard of an old Dwarven-king.
像奔赴战场的军队一样强大而霸气
Mighty and terrible as an army with banners.
当你母亲醒来时我告诉她
And when your mother woke, I told her,
她以后不用再哭了
she need cry no more.
因为我们的儿子会活着 会有移山填海般的出息
Our son would live and he would move mountains!
父亲 我挖个小洞您就能气成这样
How do you expect me to move mountains, Father,
您还指望我如何移山
if you fall to pieces when I dig a single hole?
您嘴上说着让我立下辉煌大业
You speak of greatness for me,
但却扼杀我的所有野心
but you suffocate in me any ambition,
所有渴望
any desire,
以及任何只要不是源自于您的想法
any thought that does not originate in you.
天将降大任于斯人也
The iron that must bear the most heavy of burdens
必先苦其心志 劳其筋骨
must also endure the most rigorous tempering!
让盟友去送死可不是苦心志劳筋骨
Consigning your allies to death is not tempering.
埃尔隆德和我情同手足
Elrond is as much a brother to me
就好像是同一个母亲生的亲兄弟
as if he'd been fired in my own mother's womb.
你怎么敢…
How dare you...
没大没小
How dare you!
拿你母亲的记忆说事
Invoke your mother's memory
借此来为背叛同胞的决定狡辩
to defend your decision to betray your own kind?
不 是你背叛了我们的同胞
No! It's you that's betrayed our kind!
浪费我们的未来 就为了让你自己能够活在过去
Squandering our future so you can cling to the past!
你亵渎了头顶的王冠
You profane the crown you wear!
把家徽放下吧
Leave it.
反正再也不是你的了
It's not yours anymore.
在那个秋日 他捕食蜗牛
And while he was a snailin' Upon that autumn day
他任由宝宝哭泣 溪流将女儿冲走
His babe he left a-wailin' The stream took her away
波比 你在干什么
-Poppy? -What are you doin'?
我拎个桶 你觉得我能在干什么
Fetchin' a pail, what's it look like?
你个饕餮 别吃了 这些食物我们得留着
No, the vittles. Stop eatin'! We have to save those.
你先出去看一眼 然后我们再聊
Why don't you take a look outside, and then we'll talk.
怎么回事…
What...
-看看那个 哇 -我们可以把那些作物卖♥♥到市场…
Look at that! Oh, wow! We'll go to market with that crop, won't we?
这给你
Here you go.
我不明白 这是怎么回事
I don't understand. How?
你怎么看
How do you think?
是他搞定的
He fixed it.
诺瑞 你敢信吗
Can you believe it, Nori?
这些吃的足够我们今晚大快朵颐
There's enough bounty here to feast tonight
而且剩下的足够我们撑到 迁徙到冻鱼区
and still have enough left over to last to Frozen Fish.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表