剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
就在一片林中空地上
Right in this clearing.
那天 你漂亮至极
-You were so beautiful that day.
就在那一瞬间
And in an instant,
我就知道 会和你一起白头到老 玛丽戈德
-I knew I'd grow old with you, Marigold.
我们能赶到格罗夫
We'll make it to the Grove.
我们全家吗
All of us?
我们全家
All of us.
怎么做
How?
我可以待在队伍的前面
I'll stay at the front of the caravan.
而且我们有诺瑞
And we've got Nori.
别摇头啊 听我说 一旦那姑娘卯足了劲儿要干什么
No! Look, once that girl puts her head to somethin',
什么都拉不住她
nothin' can stop her.
你敢碰那本书
-You lay one paw on that book,
萨道克就会扒了你的皮 用来当写书的纸
and old Sadoc will use your hide to make his next batch of pages!
你有更好的主意吗 明天就要迁徙了
You got a better idea? The migration's tomorrow.
如果你想帮他找到那些星星
If you want to help him find those stars,
那本书就是我们最大的希望
our best hope is in that book.
我不想帮他
I don't want to help him.
他是一个爱动怒的巨人 动不动就杀几只萤火虫
He's a giant with a brackish temper, who sometimes murders fireflies.
那一次是个意外
That was an accident.
要我说 明智的做法是给他备足食物
Now, I say the sensible thing to do is top off his food,
给他指明就近的人类村庄在哪里 然后跟他说“拜拜”
point him to the nearest human village, and "Fare thee well, stranger."
-那又不是他的家乡 -那他到底是哪里人
-That's not where he belongs. -And where does he belong?
-我正在想办法搞清楚啊 -你为什么要蹚这个浑水
-That's what I'm trying to find out. -Why's it your problem?
为什么还要为他冒上更大的风险呢
What sense is it sticking your neck out for him any more than you already have?
这世上有理智和心智
There's head-sense, Poppy, and there's heart-sense.
那还有常识和胡扯呢
There's common sense and nonsense.
你的常识如果用光了 我可以借你一些
And if you're all out of the first, then you can borrow some of mine.
还不如借用那本书里的星图
Rather borrow some star charts out of that book instead.
你要帮我 还是说你宁可我向玛尔娃打小报告
And you're gonna help me. Or would you rather I let slip to Malva
是你在她的脚趾霜里 放了刺♥激♥的火草
it was you who put fireweed in her toe cream?
我继续盯梢
-Hmm? -I'll keep watch.
去吧
Go.
布罗斯先生 你现在不是应该发表演讲吗
Aren't you supposed to do your speech now, Mr. Burrows?
当然了 我得从推车里取出来
Certainly. I just have to fetch it from my cart.
好主意 那你去吧 从你的推车里取出来
Oh, good idea. You do that. Fetch it from your cart!
“振奋的双腿 满当的推车”
"Rested legs and full carts"?
不行…
No...
不对…
Mmm. No, no, no.
“满当的推车 更满当的肚皮”
"Full carts and fuller bellies."
布罗斯先生
Mr. Burrows!
又怎么了
What is it now?
没什么 只是大家都在等着
Oh, no, it's just, um, everyone's waitin'.
您应该没“右”事吧
Are you all right?
没事 就快好了
Yes, yes. Almost done.
您还剩多少没“左”完
How much have you got left?
就剩一点没“左”了吗
Just a little left?
你就告诉他们 我马上就好
Just tell them I'm almost ready.
没“右”问题 不对 我意思是继续“左”吧 不是 我…
Right. No! I mean left. Yes. No, I...
我现在就告诉他们“直直”地等
I'll tell 'em right now, go straight now.
你冷静一下 吃个栗子派
Calm yourself, and get yourself some chestnut pie.
这姑娘真奇怪
Strange girl, that one.
非常讨喜 又备受尊敬的毛脚族们
Most agreeable, honorable Harfoots.
这片林地又度过了一个季节
Another season has passed in this glade,
给我们留下了满满当当的推车 和更加满当的肚皮
leaving us with full carts and fuller bellies.
说实话 个别人的肚皮比大家都鼓得多
Some fuller than most, if we're being honest about it.
还有什么…
Uh, what else...
月亮很圆
The Moon is very full,
所以待会儿大家干坏事的时候 要多留意周围
so be careful where you're having your shenanigans later on.
不然整个营地都能 清楚看到“现场直播” 那就不好了
It'll be in full view of the entire camp. And nobody wants that.
我开玩笑而已
I'm only jokin' ya.
现在 在我们下一段旅途启程之前
And now, before we begin our next journey,
我们要缅怀在以前的迁徙中
we remember those from prior migrations,
-掉队的同胞们 -说得好
-who fell behind. -Hear, hear.
如果有毛脚族在这次迁徙中不幸掉队
And should any Harfoot fall behind this migration,
同样 他们也会被我们
they likewise will be carried with us
永远铭记于心
in our hearts and in our memories.
终其一生 我们无法避免他们的逝去
In life, we could not wait for them.
但是此时此刻 我们要共同缅怀…
But here, now, we welcome to our circle...
迈尔斯布莱特艾坡
Miles Brightapple.
被困在山口的雪中
Stuck in the snows of the mountain pass.
我们来世相见
We wait for you.
昌斯普罗德菲洛
Chance Proudfellow.
亚罗普罗德菲洛
Yarrow Proudfellow.
斯踹普 杜伊斯
Strap, Dewis,
林希德普罗德菲洛
-Linseed Proudfellow.
在一个下雨的冬日 他们被山体滑坡夺走了性命
Taken by landslide one rainy winter day.
-我们来世相见 -我们来世相见
We wait for you.
达芙迪尔布罗斯
Daffodil Burrows.
被狼群杀害
Wolves.
-我们来世相见 -我们来世相见
We wait for you.
德鲁达巴姆柏丽 她吃了阳光下的黄色浆果中毒身亡
Druda Bumbelly. She ate the sunshine yellow berries.
我们来世相见
We wait for you.
布罗沃鲍格巴克
Blovo Bolgerbuck.
被蜜蜂蜇死
Bees.
我们都爱他 但他确实蠢得要命
We all loved him, but he was an ijit.
我们来世相见
We wait for you.
马汉布利 做雕塑时身亡…
Ma Hambley. Was making a sculpture...
我们来世相见
We wait for you.
诺瑞
Nori?
你撒谎 偷东西
You have lied, stolen,
还把危险的外族人带了进来
brought a dangerous outsider into our midst.
而且她撒谎了
And she lied.
-这他已经说过了 -但她确实撒谎了
-He already said that. -Well, she did.
但是 当时他迷路了 身负重伤
But, no, he was lost. Hurt.
我该怎么办 坐视不管吗
What was I supposed to do? Leave him there?
你得承认 萨道克 这件事极不寻常
You must admit, Sadoc, it's quite extraordinary.
你听说过有谁从天上掉下来吗
Have you ever heard tell of beings falling from the stars?
我只听说过有人升♥天♥变成星星
I've heard of beings who were turned into stars.
从没听说过有谁从天上掉下来
Never the other way around.
这让人很不安啊
It's very troubling.
那书上说的星星呢
But what about the stars on that page?
书上说它们代表什么意思
What's it say they mean?
什么也没有 书都被烧毁了 你刚才怎么就不能受累看一下呢
Nothin'. The pages are all burnt up. Why didn't you bother to read them?
我以为我们之后还会有时间
I thought we'd have time later.
“我们”是指谁
Who's "we"?
没有谁 只有我 他是我的朋友
No one. Just me. He's my friend.
姑娘 我们不需要朋友
We don't need friends, girl.
我们只需要生存
We need to survive.
没有朋友 那我们还活个什么劲儿
Without friends, what are we surviving for?
“善良的小毛脚 紧跟着计划搞 遇到危险躲着跑”
"Good little Harfoots, stick to the path, flee every danger,"
老天禁止探索新事物 连一次都不行
heaven forbid we explore something new for once!
埃拉诺凯拉马克白兰地足
Elanor Kellamark Brandyfoot!
我们的生存方式 让我们得以存活了一千年
Our way has kept us alive a thousand years.
我们的法律很明确
Our laws are clear.
谁违反法律 就会被踢出毛脚族族群
Any Harfoot that breaks them is to be decaravaned.
我们的法律确实很明确 但是…
Our laws are clear, indeed. But...
白兰地足女士还很小
Miss Brandyfoot is young.
她脚趾上的毛还没长齐 心智也不成熟
With as much hair still to grow on her toes as sense between her ears.
明天我们按原计划出发
Tomorrow we depart as planned.
白兰地足的推车也将同行
And the Brandyfoot cart will be with us.
但是要走在队伍后面
-At the back of the caravan.
-在后面 -对 在后面
-At the back? -At the back.
等等 稍等一下 萨道克
Wait, wait, wait a sun-sliver, now, Sadoc.
这件事我们得聊聊
We have to talk about this.
你是指最后 还是指后面的中间部分
Now, you mean the back of the back, or do you mean the middle of the back?
我是指最后
-I mean the back.
那你干脆直接把我们的名字 写进逝去者名单里吧
You may as well have stamped our name in the book of the left-behinds.
他遇到我们肯定是有原因的
There's a reason he came to us.
说实话 诺瑞
Honestly, Nori.
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表