剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
Why, Elrond.
你还真成了一个政客
You really have become a politician.
被你说得好像很不堪
You make it sound so grim.
我不是说几句好话就能安抚的朝臣
I am not some courtier to be placated by idle flattery.
我要求直接与至高王对话
I demand to speak with the King directly.
你把话说得这么明白
You have made that plain.
我也不跟你拐弯抹角
So I will be equally plain.
不是你手下违抗你的命令
It was not your company who defied you out there,
而是你违抗至高王的命令
but rather you who defied the High King,
你拒接受任何限制
by refusing to heed any limit placed upon you.
还好他宽宏大量
In an act of magnanimity,
选择褒扬你的成就
he has chosen to honor your accomplishments...
而非计较你的傲慢
Rather than dwell upon your insolence.
别再挑战他的极限
Test him again
不然你可能会发现 他没你以为得那么包容
and you may find him less receptive than you might have hoped.
你到底要不要帮我安排晋见
Are you going to arrange an audience or not?
如果典礼过后 你仍想这么做
If after the ceremony that is still your wish,
我会帮你安排
you shall have it.
她回来了
Ah. She has returned.
–还好吗 –好得很 父亲
- How fare thee? - Well and well, Father.
好样的
And look at her!
你在河边找到的 对吧
You found all that down by the river bank, did you?
你听说了有旅人来的事吗
Did you hear about the travelers?
–旅人 –猎人
- Travelers? - Mm-hmm. Hunters.
两个
Two of them.
块头有够大
Big as great boulders.
就在那山棱上
Right up on that ridge.
我竟然错过了
I can't believe I missed them.
谁叫你爱乱跑 乖乖待在家就不会错过啦
Maybe you ought to stick closer to home, that way you don't miss anything, hmm?
你又跑去老农场了
You went to the old farm again.
对吧
Didn't you?
我很小心
I was careful.
但小家伙们可能会出事
But the children might not be.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
猎人从来不会在收获季节前来这里
We never get hunters up here before the harvest.
狼也是
- Mmm. - Or wolves.
不晓得南方是不是出事了
I wonder if there's trouble down south.
那又关你什么事 艾拉诺白兰地足
And what concern is that of yours, Elanor Brandyfoot?
你难道从不好奇...
Haven't you ever wondered...
外面的世界长什么样
What else is out there?
这条河流了多远
How far the river flows
麻雀在春天唱的新歌♥在哪学的
or where the sparrows learn the new songs they sing in spring?
我就是觉得这世界充满惊奇
I can't help but feel there's wonders in this world.
比我们想像的更加辽阔
Beyond our wanderin'.
我跟你说过了
I've told you.
说过多少次了
Countless times.
精灵要保护森林
Elves have forests to protect.
矮人要挖矿 人类要种田
Dwarves, their mines. Men, their fields of grain.
就连树木也要操心根下的土壤
Even trees have to worry about the soil beneath their roots.
但我们毛脚族 完全不用担心外面的世界
But we Harfoots are free from the worries of the wide world.
我们不过是长长河流中的小小涟漪
We are but ripples in a long, long stream.
我们只要追随祖先的脚步
Our paths set by the passing seasons.
不偏离轨道 不特立独行
Nobody goes off trail and nobody walks alone.
大家相依为命 就很安全
We have each other. We're safe.
这是我们生存的方式
That is how we survive.
去吧 去帮你♥爸♥
Go on. Help your father.
是你的问题 你看 轮子应该是圆的
That's your problem. You see, a wheel's supposed to be round.
这些骁勇的战士
These most valiant of warriors
如今凯♥旋♥归来 屈膝我们跟前
kneel here before us, victorious.
虽然魔苟斯在上一纪♥元♥便已战败
For though Morgoth fell an Age ago,
仍有人担心 邪恶势力会自他的阴影中窜出
some feared a new evil might arise from his shadow.
因此几百年来
So for centuries now,
这些战士横扫峭壁和岩缝
these soldiers have swept across crag and crevice,
消灭敌人最后的余孽
washing away the last remnants of our enemy
犹如一阵春雨洒落腐烂尸骨
like a spring rain over the bones of a spoilt carcass.
终于
And now, at last,
他们凯♥旋♥归来
they return to us in triumph,
事实证明 毫无疑问
for they have proven beyond any doubt
战争时代已然结束
that our days of war are over.
今日
Today...
和平时代就此开启
Our days of peace begin.
为了表达感激之情
And as a measure of our gratitude,
这些英雄将被授予传说中
these heroes shall be granted an honor
至高无上的荣耀
unrivaled in all our lore.
他们将被护送前往灰港
They will be escorted to the Grey Havens
获准航行过隔离之海 永生永世居住在
and granted passage across the sea to dwell for all eternity
遥远西方的蒙福之地
in the Blessed Realm, the Far West.
不死之地维林诺
The Undying Lands of Valinor.
终于 他们可以回家了
At last, they are going home.
你打算一直站在那里 像半兽人一样大声喘气吗
Are you just going to stand there, breathing like an Orc?
据说胜利的美酒
It is said the wine of victory is sweetest
对历经苦涩试炼的人来说无比鲜甜
for those in whose bitter trials it has fermented.
我没有胜利的感觉
I do not feel victorious.
今天的荣耀是你应得的
You deserve the honors of this day.
你哥哥会为你感到自豪
Your brother would be proud.
我还记得修建第一个雕像的时候
I remember when the first of these were carved.
逝去之人的形象 用这种方式保存下来
The likeness of one fallen, preserved upon a living thing.
我内心深处大概一直以为 自己终究会在此安息
I suppose some part of me always believed my rest would be here,
与他们一起
with them.
结果现在却要离他们而去
But instead, I am to leave them.
这是至高王赠与你的大礼
This is the gift of your king.
我决定谢绝这份大礼
A gift I have decided to refuse.
凯兰崔尔 你...
Galadriel, you...
我哥哥为了追杀索伦奉献生命
My brother gave his life hunting Sauron.
他的使命现在成了我的使命
His task is now mine.
我要深入北方追杀逃脱的敌人
I go to seek the enemy that escaped us in the north.
必要的话 我会一个人去
Alone, if I must.
对了 你说的神秘印记
Ah, yes. Your mystery sigil.
我禀告至高王了
I shared it with the High King.
–那为什么... –因为发现印记
- Then why would... - Because seeing a sigil
不能证明索伦还在
does not mean you're any closer to finding Sauron.
一切都结束了 邪恶已消逝
It is over. The evil is gone.
那为什么我仍无法释怀
Then why is it not gone from in here?
你经历了那么多
After all you have endured...
放不下是很正常的
It is only natural to feel conflicted.
放不下
Conflicted?
我很庆幸 你对邪恶的认识远不如我
I am grateful you have not known evil as I have.
你没看过我看过的东西
But you have not seen what I have seen.
我看过的够多了
I've seen my share.
你没看过我看过的东西
You have not seen what I have seen.
邪恶不会消停 爱隆
Evil does not sleep, Elrond.
邪魔蛰伏沉潜
It waits.
在我们自满松懈的那一刻
And in the moment of our complacency,
蒙蔽我们的心智
it blinds us.
姑且说一切就像你担心那样
Let us say that all is as you fear,
这个敌人藏身某处伺机而动
and this enemy is out there somewhere, lying in wait.
找到他你真的就能放下吗
Do you truly believe seeking him out will satisfy you?
多杀一个半兽人 就能为你的心带来平静
That one more Orc upon the point of your blade will bring you peace?
–如果你错了... –我不会错
- If you are wrong... - I'm not wrong.
如果你错了
If you are wrong,
你还会带领更多精灵 去遥远的国度送死吗
will you lead more Elves to die in far-off lands?
就为了说服自己你做的够多了
To convince yourself you have done enough,
你还要在这条路上增加多少雕像
how many more statues would you add to this path?
精灵史上从未有人拒绝西方的召唤
No one in history has ever refused the call.
接受吧 也许不会再有机会了
Do so now, it may never come again.
你会像个弃子 在此悲伤凋零
You will linger here, an outcast,
受尽恶梦耳语的荼毒
poisoned in dark whispers and dreams.
你以为去了西方 我就会有更好的下场
And in the West, do you think my fate would be better?
那里悠扬的歌♥声 会嘲笑我耳中战场上的哭喊
Where song would mock the cries of battle in my ears?
你说我战胜了中土世界所有邪恶
You say I have won victory over all the horrors of Middle-earth.
但你却让它们纠缠着我的身心
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表