剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表
加拉德瑞尔 那把短剑是谁的
Whose dagger was it, Galadriel?
我哥哥 他被索隆的仆从杀害了
My brother. He was killed by servants of Sauron.
魔苟斯战败后 你们称之为索隆的那一位
After Morgoth's defeat, the one you call Sauron,
试图打造一种力量 并非来源于肉体 而是让肉体受控于它
he sought to craft a power not of the flesh, but over flesh.
我杀了索隆
I killed Sauron.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
活下来
á kuita!
迪莉 快回来
Dilly, get back!
但尽管我们竭尽全力 枯萎还是加速了
But despite our every effort, our decline has only quickened.
这个秘银…是我们唯一的救赎
This mithril... It is our only salvation.
任何事物都无法削弱它的光
Nothing diminishes its light.
都林国王… -够了
King Durin... -Enough!
所以我不会拿矮人们的生命冒险 去帮助精灵逃避死亡
I will not risk Dwarven lives to help the Elves cheat death.
我要去中洲
I'm going to Middle-earth.
在那里等待你的将是黑暗
All that awaits you there is darkness.
快找掩护
Take shelter!
不
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
阿达尔
Adar! Adar!
我们离开这片大♥陆♥吧
Let us put this land behind our sails.
与你并肩作战 我感觉… -我也感觉到了
Fighting at your side, I felt... -I felt it, too.
这个伤口需要精灵族的药
This wound needs Elvish medicine.
赐国王以力量
Strength to the king!
你要去哪
Where are you goin'?
警告他将要发生的事情 -独自前往
Warn him what's comin'. -Alone?
她不会独行的
She won't be alone.
大绿林
你不是危险
You're not a peril.
你很好
You're good.
诺瑞
Nori?
我们前来为您效劳 索隆大君
We come to serve you, Lord Sauron.
指环王:力量之戒
第一季第八集
吉尔加拉德明天到达
Gil-galad arrives tomorrow,
等着我们汇报 能够拯救所有精灵王国的方法
expecting to be presented with a means of saving all Elvendom.
而我们却一筹莫展
And we have none.
要是能有某种方式…
If only there was some way...
能够事半功倍就好了
of doing more with less.
太阳刚诞生的时候 还没有我的巴掌大
The Sun itself began as something no bigger than the palm of my hand.
我们的力量 怎么能与太阳的创造者相提并论
And how could we possibly match the powers that wrought the Sun?
我们没时间了 凯勒布林博
We're out of time, Celebrimbor.
必须告知至高王我们失败了
We must inform the High King of our failure.
接下来精灵必须 做好准备 永久放弃这片海岸
Then the Elves must prepare to abandon these shores. Forever.
加拉德瑞尔
Galadriel?
埃尔隆德
Elrond.
出什么事了
What has happened?
六天前 他被敌人的长矛刺中了
Enemy lance. Six days ago.
我们马不停蹄地赶了过来
We rode without rest.
你能救救他吗
Can you help him?
快醒来吧…
á tul? koivienna...
南方大地的国王 你怎么会和他有交集呢
King of the Southlands? How is it your path crossed with his?
你怎么会在这里
How is it you are here?
你怎么会在这里
How is it you are here?
走吧 我们有很多事情要谈
Come. We have much to discuss.
我当初就不应该让你上那艘船
I should never have set you on that ship.
我本应该相信你的 这种错误我以后不会再犯了
I should have trusted you. It is a mistake I will not make again.
我从那艘船上跳下来…
I leapt from that ship...
因为我深知自己还不配重返维林诺
Because I believed in my heart I was not yet worthy of it.
我就是知道 不知何故 自己在这里的任务还没有完成
I knew that, somehow, my task here was not yet complete.
等我浮出水面时 我能做的只有拼命游泳
And when I surfaced, all I could do was swim,
并祈祷自己做了明智之选
and pray I had chosen wisely.
我当初游过那片苦海…
I did not cross that bitter ocean...
可不是为了现在功败垂成
Only to drown now.
所以我也不能让你失败
And nor will I let you.
我想你了
I have missed you.
我们接下来怎么做
What are we to do?
做我们唯一能做的
The only thing we can do.
使劲地游
Swim.
是谁在那儿
Who's there?
是谁在那儿 出来
Who's there? Reveal yourself.
加拉德瑞尔在这里吗
Is Galadriel here?
不在
No.
你不是在休息吗
Shouldn't you be resting?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里曾是凯勒布林博的工作间
This was the workshop of Celebrimbor.
就是那位凯勒布林博吗
The Celebrimbor?
他不会在这里吧
He's not here, is he?
这个嘛…其实 他就在这里
Well... As a matter of fact, he is.
凯勒布林博…
Celebrimbor...
我师从的那位大♥师♥
The master I apprenticed to
以前经常说起你无与伦比的手艺
used to speak of the wonders of your craft.
我未曾想过自己能有机会亲眼所见
I never dreamed that I'd ever get the chance to see them in person.
你是铁匠吗
Are you a smith?
这个…我跟您可没法相提并论
Well... Nothing like your artistry.
这些宝石 我从未见过
These gemstones, I've never seen anything like them.
你打算用它们做什么
What do you plan to use them for?
费艾诺的珠宝工艺 成功地捕捉到了维林诺的圣光
F?anor's jewelcraft managed to capture the essence of Valinor.
我希望能在中洲如法炮制
I had hoped to do the same for Middle-earth.
这种矿石很奇特 它是什么
This is a peculiar ore. What is it?
不够
Not enough.
够干什么
Enough for what?
请还给我吧
Please.
你有没有试过将它 和其他矿石结合 更好地发挥潜能
Have you tried combining it with other ores? To better stretch it out?
这种矿石不适合这样做
That wouldn't be suitable for this ore.
为什么不行 -因为所需数量庞大
Why not? -Because in the amounts we need,
这样会大幅稀释其独一无二的品质
it would too greatly dilute its unique qualities.
我的问题可能会有点蠢 请见谅
Forgive me, but, uh, at the risk of sounding a fool,
恰当的合金组合 难道不是能强化这些品质吗
couldn't the right alloy also amplify those qualities?
强化
Uh... Amplify?
在我练手艺的地方 贵重金属简直是凤毛麟角
Where I came up, precious metals were scarce as hens' teeth.
所以我们学会了 将各种金属结合 从而扬长避短
So we learnt to combine them to harness strengths and hide flaws.
我曾见过在铁中 添加微量的镍 使刀锋更轻 更坚固
I've seen a trace of nickel added to iron to make a blade lighter and stronger.
你的这种矿石 难道没有合金能强化它的品质吗
Might there not be some alloy to amplify the qualities of your ore?
你这个建议有点意思
Well, that is... an intriguing suggestion.
称之为…天赋吧
Call it... a gift.
很快 他将踏上 那条所有人都会踏上的归途
Soon, he will travel that road which makes an end of every man who walks it.
港口将会一片悲恸
Black flags will fill our harbor.
我们有责任为他建造一座坟墓
It will be our duty to forge for him a tomb,
用石头赋予他不朽之身
granting him the immortality in stone that no man,
这种不朽 任何人 任何国王都无法获得
not even a king, can attain in life.
已经召集了努门诺尔 各地的绘图员前来描绘国王的容貌
Draftsmen from across Númenor have been summoned to capture his visage,
好让他们给出一个图样方案
so they can propose a design.
在所有的学徒之中
Of all the apprentices,
你也要提出一项图样方案
you have been chosen to propose one as well.
在接下来的日子里
In the coming days,
你们每个人 都将获准与国王相处一小时
each of you will be granted one hour with the king.
好好利用这段时间
Use it well.
我知道黑夜里你一直在做什么
I know what you have been doing in the dark of night
你以为大家都睡着了 -对不起
when you thought all eyes were asleep. -I'm sorry.
您的侍女马上就会回来 国王大人
Your handmaid will be back in a moment, my king.
那么还有时间
Then there is still time.
还有时间干什么
Time for what?
有时间警告你 年轻的弥瑞尔
To warn you, young Míriel.
您搞错了 我不是… -还不是女王吗 没关系
You're mistaken. I'm not... -Queen yet? No.
但你会成为女王的 所以听好了
But you will be. So know this,
如果不能尽快恢复 我们与精灵族往日的交好与联盟
if the old ways of our people are not soon restored,
我们的岛屿将会陷落
our island will fall.
救命
Help!
是国王 救命
It's the king! Help!
过来吧 你必须得走上去
Come. You must go up.
但别像我那样找寻了太久
But don't do as I did. I looked for too long.
现在 我已分不清现在与过去
剧集 | 指环王:力量之戒(2022) | 导航列表