剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
-让他死而... -罗丝
- before he... - Rose.
我觉得你是那地方最聪明的人
I think you are the smartest person on that lot.
但那是个丑恶的地方
But it's an ugly lot.
世界就是丑恶的
It's an ugly world.
但我和门罗要给它投去一束光
But we're going to shine a light on it, Monroe and I,
趁他还有机会
while he still can.
公♥司♥见
See you at work.
罗丝
Rose.
我们还没跳完舞呢
We never did finish that dance.
是啊
No. We didn't.
伯纳黛特的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that scene with Bernadette.
把你吓跑了吗
Did it drive you away?
只是让我记起了我为什么要走
It just reminded me why I'm leaving.
我今天就要辞职了
Giving in my notice today.
摩尔小姐 我跟你并不熟
Miss Moore, I don't know you very well,
我也无权提出
and I have no right to ask this,
但如果你能
but it'd mean a lot to me
先别那么做
if you just hold off for a moment
我会不胜感激
before you do that.
-为什么 -首先
- Why? - Well, for one thing,
这里其他的服务员都糟糕透了
the rest of the waitresses in this place are terrible.
就一天
One day.
如果你还想走
Then if you still want to go,
我亲自给你买♥♥票
I'll buy you the ticket myself.
不是因为我像另一个人吗
It's not just that I remind you of someone else.
是的
Oh, yes.
但也因为你敢说出来
But also that you called me on it.
求你
Please.
我讨厌遗憾的结局
I hate sad endings.
而且他们在演奏我们的歌♥呢
And they are playing our song.
你们这些电影人
You picture people.
讲的都是那么美的故事
You tell these beautiful stories.
但故事并不总是美的 是吧
They're not all beautiful. Are they?
是啊
No.
所以我们会重写
That's why we do rewrites.
斯塔先生办公室
Mr. Stahr's office.
伯奈尔
Birnel, huh?
是西莉娅的点子
It was Celia's idea.
奥布里
And, Aubrey,
把他们写成禽兽
make them monsters.
乐意之至
Happy to.
玛丽
Mary.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say. It's...
谢谢你
Thank you.
有些东西就是美本身
Some things exist just to be beautiful.
不需要有更多的意义了
They don't have to make any more sense than that.
要叫吉斯林博士进来吗
Should I send Dr. Gyssling in?
让他等吧
Let him wait.
我们还得拍电影呢
We have movies to make.
斯坦伯格 你恨我没关系
Sternberg, you resent me, that's fine,
为什么把我家人扯进来
but why drag my family into it?
你让我女儿做制片人
You made my daughter a producer?
干吗不直接一棍子捅死我
Why don't you just shove a hot poker up my ass?
这下她再也戒不掉了
Now she'll never straighten out.
她有才华 帕特
She's talented, Pat.
肯定是遗传
Must be in her genes.
你别碰她 听到了吗
You stay out of her genes, you hear me?
我是这里的国王
I'm the king here,
我说不行的就不行
and what I say doesn't live dies.
或许吧 但我要拍她的电影
Maybe. But I'm making her movie.
是吗 用谁的钱
Oh, yeah? With whose money?
你的钱 多谢你那张空白支票
Yours. Courtesy of that blank check.
我要兑现它 除非我终究不能信任你
I'm cashing it, unless I can't trust you after all.
有时候我觉得我才是那个有原则的人
Sometimes I think I'm actually the one with scruples.
电影就是孩子 帕特
The movie's the baby, Pat.
去他的
Fuck the baby.
他不怎么珍惜美 是吧
He doesn't care much about beauty, does he?
是啊
No.
对不起 门罗
I am sorry, Monroe.
罗丝
Rose.
我告诉你了
I told you.
我们不能再继续下去了
This has to stop.
不行
It can't.
我讨厌其他的一切
I hate everything else.
这让你生气吗
Does that make you angry?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表