剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
最后的大亨
第一季第一集
好莱坞时刻
布雷迪美国影业
支持西班牙自♥由♥
每一分都很重要
银行宣布雷电华电影公♥司♥破产
公开选拔
托马斯·赛普
安全主管/制片厂经营部
第一条
美国梦: 米娜·戴维斯传
迪克兰·戴维斯编剧
希♥特♥勒♥军队占领莱茵兰
美国梦: 米娜·戴维斯传
忏悔
忏悔
洛杉矶影院 正在放映
埃迪·坎特《你不能逼他喝》
米娜·戴维斯《自作自受》
米娜·戴维斯《自作自受》
米娜·戴维斯《自作自受》
米娜·戴维斯《自作自受》
米娜·戴维斯《自作自受》
米娜·戴维斯《自作自受》
米娜·戴维斯
顶点医学院
H·骗子医生
布雷迪美国影业
美国梦: 米娜·戴维斯传
美国梦: 米娜·戴维斯传
掩体咖啡厅
预留车位
门罗·斯塔
明星之城最新新闻
The latest news from the land of the stars.
米娜·戴维斯的粉丝们 本周十分欣喜
Minna Davis fans everywhere are rejoicing this week
因为布雷迪美国影业开始了
as Brady-American Pictures begins production on...
《美国梦: 米娜·戴维斯传》的制♥作♥
the American Dream, the Minna Davis Story.
米娜是好莱坞挚爱的盖尔姑娘
Minna, Hollywood's beloved Gaelic gal,
两年前悲剧丧生
died tragically two years ago
葬身其与丈夫门罗·斯塔的
when fire swept through the mansion
别♥墅♥大火
she shared with her husband
门罗是布雷迪美国影业的大亨
Brady-American mogul Monroe Stahr.
如今 她麻雀变凤♥凰♥的故事将被搬上银幕
Now her rags-to-riches story is coming to the screen,
猜猜谁将撰写剧本
and guess who's penning it.
她的弟弟 编剧迪克·戴维斯
Her own brother, screenwriter Dex Davis.
安息吧 米娜
Rest in peace, Minna.
我们将在电影院看到你和你的美国梦
We'll see you and your American Dream at the movies.
布雷迪美国影业 早上好
Brady-American Pictures. Good morning.
门罗
Monroe,
谢谢
thank you.
真好看
It's lovely.
西莉娅
Celia.
老天啊
Christ.
门罗
Monroe, I...
真抱歉 是米娜送的吗
I feel terrible. Was it from Minna?
那不是重点
That's hardly the point.
玛丽
Mary.
我是来跟你谈西班牙问题的
I actually came here to talk to you about Spain.
是吗 我们需要胶水
Is that right? We'll need some glue.
好的 斯塔先生
Right away, Mr. Stahr.
蒙蒂那部电影出不了新样片了
There won't be new rushes from the Mountie picture.
由于下雪 他们耽误了一天
They lost a day due to snow,
等您跟布雷迪先生谈完
and when you're done with Mr. Brady,
-还有两个会面 -能修好吗
- you'll have two meetings. - Can it be fixed?
应该可以
I think so.
我该改期哪个会面
Which meeting should I reschedule?
跟西莉娅未婚夫怀特先生的那个
The one with Celia's fiancé Mr. White.
谁 威利吗 他才不是我的未婚夫
Who, Wylie? He's not my fiancé.
听说他向你求婚了
I heard he asked you to marry him.
谢谢 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
你对此有什么看法吗
And did you have any reaction?
有 我觉得你俩很登对
Yes. I thought you'd make a lovely couple
如果你能等他戒了两年酒再说的话
if you wait until he's been sober for two years
哪怕五分钟也好
or maybe five minutes.
真是让人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
大家都说我这个夏天变美了
Everyone says I bloomed this summer.
我以为你会注意到呢
I thought you'd noticed.
你还是回班宁顿学院吧
Let's get you back to Bennington.
变得更美点
You can bloom some more.
你什么时候才肯正眼看我 门罗
When are you going to take me seriously, Monroe?
我能帮你
I can help you.
我有点子 好故事
I have ideas, great stories.
我有个关于一个乐队指挥的故事
Got one about this bandleader who's going...
我很期待听你说
I'm excited to hear it...
等你毕业了的
after you've graduated.
听说你对样片不满意 门罗
I heard you were unhappy with the rushes, Monroe.
是的
Yes, I was.
为什么呢
Mind if I ask why?
因为他是用35毫米摄像机拍的
Because he shot the whole thing on a 35
该用50毫米的
when it should have been a 50.
根本感受不到紧张感
All the tension was lost.
而且他用遮阳帽切断了蒙嘴布
And he cut the gag with the pith helmet.
这个我喜欢 土著的衣服谁设计的
I love that. And who dressed those natives?
他们像一群棒棒糖
They look like lollipops.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
冷静 考狄
Easy, Calde.
你们家还没一手遮天呢
There's still a few things your family doesn't own.
早上好 菲莉希提
Good morning, Felicity.
这是重拍的建议
My suggestions for your retakes.
真详尽
So thorough.
我还没牛到能不做准备呢
I'm not talented enough to be unprepared.
你呢
Are you?
抱歉 各位 凯伊 我还得去推销
Uh, sorry, fellas. Kay, I have some selling to do,
帕特在等我
and Pat's expecting me.
你读过...
Did you get a chance to read...
读了 好多了 不错
Yes. It's much better. Well done.
我只有两周 门罗
I only have two weeks, Monroe.
然后就要飞回去了
Then I fly back.
威利
Hi, Wylie.
亲爱的
Darling.
一定确保她飞回去 威利
See that she does fly back, Wylie.
否则我扭断你的脖子
Or I'll break your neck.
-早 波蒂 -早 斯塔先生
- Good morning, Birdy. - Good morning, Mr. Stahr.
叫人走这么远 帕特
Ask someone to travel this far, Pat,
你该拿出租车费
you ought to provide cab fare.
你们以色列人不是习惯了穿沙漠吗
I thought you Israelites were used to crossing the desert.
我女儿今早去你办公室做什么
What was my daughter doing in your office today?
重装♥修♥
A bit of redecorating.
我不希望她在这个环境里待太久
I don't want her spending too much time in this environment.
这不健康
It's unhealthy.
或许她只是想靠近她的好老爸
Well, maybe she just wants to be closer to her dear old dad.
或是见加里·库柏
Or to see Gary Cooper.
他今天要来
He's coming in today.
了不起的演员
Heck of an actor.
他就是个婊♥子♥
He's a prostitute.
所有走进这间办公室的人都是婊♥子♥
Everybody who comes into this office is a prostitute.
他们不是有所求也不会走进来的
They don't walk in here unless they want something.
天呐 帕特 我不也走进来了
Gee, Pat, I walked in here.
我喜欢你的新秘书
I like your new secretary.
菲莉希提 是吧
Felicity, is that it?
我们说好的
We have a deal about that.
只有我的秘书不许碰
Anybody but my secretaries.
如果她喜欢我呢
What if she is attracted to me?
人心是块深不可测的肌肉
The human heart is a hard muscle to fathom.
我担心的肌肉不是你的心
Your heart's not the muscle I'm worried about.
我就是不希望浪费好秘书
I just hate to see a pretty secretary go to waste.
你看过这个了吗
Did you see this?
我要开始效仿米高梅
I want to start doing what MGM's doing.
城里只有他们还在挣钱
They're the only shop in town making any money.
我的新发现 甜妞萨莉
My new discovery: Sally Sweet.
她会唱 会跳 说哭就能哭
She can sing, dance, cries at the drop of a hat.
秀兰·邓波儿根本比不过
Knock Shirley Temple right on her ass.
为她打造一部音乐剧
Build a musical around her:
梦想大城市的乡下姑娘之类的
farm girl with dreams of the big city, that kind of thing.
创意还归你管 但是
The creative side's still your domain, but...
我永远愿意听取好点子
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表