剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
It's just lately,
你似乎对贫民区
you seem to be showing some interest in those of us
颇有兴趣
from the wrong side of the tracks.
除非那只是调研
Unless that was just research.
抱歉 你是约我出去还是在侮辱我
Oh, I'm sorry. Are... are you asking me out or insulting me?
都有 肯定是都有
Both. Definitely both.
我周六很忙
Well, I'm busy on Saturday.
不然的话 你这个提议还挺不错的
Otherwise, it was a very sweet offer.
我的确喜欢马
And I do like horses.
牛仔
Cowboy.
告诉宴会负责人 至少有四十人参加
Tell the caterers we'll be 40, at least.
惯常的宾客名单
The usual guest list.
我明天会看一眼菜单
And I'll take a look at the menu tomorrow.
要我安排娱乐活动吗
Would you like me to arrange for entertainment?
不需要
That won't be necessary.
你跟我说实话
You have to be honest with me.
那样做是为你还是为我
Was that idea for you or for me?
怎么会是为我
Why would it be for me?
因为我只是个导游
Because I'm just a tour guide.
我担心你要爱一个人
I'm afraid that you can't love someone
就需要全世界也都爱她
unless the whole world loves her with you.
你真这么想吗
Is that really what you think?
我问你呢
I'm asking you.
我终日身边都是
All day long, I am surrounded by people
一群不自量力的人
who want to be more than what they are.
演员想当导演
Actors who want to be directors,
导演想当制片人
directors who want to be producers.
你是我认识的唯一一个低估自己的人
You're the only one I know who wants to be less.
你有一种
You have this--
我找不到合适的词形容 你自带一种
I-I don't have the word for it-- this... light
光芒
inside you.
隐藏着
Hidden.
但我能看见
But I can see it.
我能
I can.
这是我的天赋
That's my talent.
可能也是我唯一的天赋
It may be my only talent.
你可以恨我说了这番话
So, you can hate me for saying this,
但 继续做导游 讲着别人的故事
but... to stay a tour guide and tell someone else's stories
而你明明可以让别人讲着你的故事
when someone else should be telling stories about you...
人生短暂 凯瑟琳
We live a short time, Kathleen.
那要怎么做
And what would happen? I mean...
谁来负责试镜
who would direct the screen test?
我来
I would.
你暂时是我的小秘密
For now, you're my secret.
他说我身上有点什么
He said I have something.
你的戏剧课老师吗
Your drama teacher?
-说你有点什么 -没错
- Said you have something? - Yes.
他是说你长虱子了
I think he meant cooties.
-闭嘴 内森 -那你有什么
- Shut up, Nathan. - What do you have?
可能性 足以脱颖而出
Possibilities, to stand out.
所以我在想
So, I-I was thinking,
你能不能把我引荐给片场的制片人
if you could introduce me to a producer on the lot.
就像拉娜那样
Like what happened to Lana.
好
Okay.
好 我可以考虑考虑
Okay, uh, I could think about that.
我可能得先再工作一段时间
I might just have to work a little bit longer first.
我需要拍照片
I'd need to get photographs.
他们需要留下一张你的照片
But they want a picture of you that they can keep.
我们负担不起这个
We can't afford that.
你借了钱买♥♥新衣服
Well, you borrowed money to get a new suit.
-这不是一♥码♥事 -怎么不是了
- That's different. - No, it isn't.
你还打算和西莉娅约会
And you're planning these dates with Celia.
这也要花钱
That costs money.
当电影明星就跟天上掉馅饼一样
Being a movie star is pie in the sky.
你想追老板的女儿也是天上掉馅饼
You and the boss's daughter is pie in the sky.
我从俄克拉荷马州来这儿可不是为了这个
I didn't walk all the way from Oklahoma just for this.
你要知道
Just so you know.
早上好
Guten Morgen.
我是门罗·斯塔
Mein name ist Monroe Stahr.
利奥波德·费伯 斯塔先生
Leopold Ferber, Mr. Stahr.
我说英语 我尽量
I-I speak English. I-I try.
我是交响乐团的首席
I am the konzertmeister of the orchestra.
欢迎来到布雷迪美国影业 费伯先生
Welcome to Brady-American, Mr. Ferber.
-早上好 -你好
- Guten Morgen. - Hello.
欢迎
Willkommen.
这边
Over here
你好
Hallo.
早上好
Guten Morgen.
太好了 回放一遍
Fantastic. Let's roll that back.
《林荫道上的天使》 1号♥位
"Angels on the Avenue," Cue number one.
我们这周的小会呢
Our weekly meeting?
我在你办公室等了半个小时
I waited in your office for half an hour.
看来是我不好
Sounds like my mistake.
我读了最新的剧本草稿
I read the latest set of drafts
把批注留给你秘书了
and left my notes for your secretary.
我得夸夸你
I have to commend you.
维也纳国家交响乐团
The Vienna National Orchestra
一直是我的最爱
has always been my personal favorite.
但花销可不小
But that's quite an expense,
让一整个交响乐团漂洋过海来到这里
traveling an entire orchestra across an ocean.
他们在芝加哥演出
They were playing in Chicago.
我安排他们多待几天
I arranged for them to extend their stay.
我们日耳曼人还是很擅长浪漫主义的
We Germanic peoples do have a certain knack for Romanticism.
我怎么觉得那不会是世人铭记你们的原因
I somehow doubt that's how you're going to be remembered.
这段加星标
Star that one.
你好
Hello.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
一点点
Ein bisschen.
一点点
A little.
我在学校学过
I studied in school.
我是奥布里·哈克特
I'm Aubrey Hackett.
汉娜·陶布
Hannah Taub.
我是编剧团队的
Yeah, I-I'm one of the writers.
这部电影是你写的吗
Did you write this movie?
不是
No.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, anyway.
来了好莱坞...你激动吗
Are you excited... to be in Hollywood?
什么
What?
好莱坞 你...
Hollywood. Are you...
-你激动吗 -我是个音乐家
- Are you excited? - I'm a musician.
维也纳是音乐之都
Vienna is the capital of music.
现在我来到了你们的都城
So now I am in your capital.
我更希望能在家
I would prefer to be home.
我们也有勋伯格这样的音乐家
Well, we do have Schoenberg now, you know.
利奥
Leo?
格尔格
Georg!
真是出乎意料
Viel mehr als gewünscht.
我突然又回到了
Plötzlich bin ich wieder im Bonbon-Laden
上学路上弗利曼街的糖果店里
in der Friemenstrasse auf den Weg in die Schule.
要我说
Meinetwegen würde nicht denken,
我们不会想回到那些岁月的
dass wir uns all den Jahren wieder regenerieren.
你为帝国工作
Du arbeitest für das Reich.
我是元首在好莱坞的代表
Ich vertrete den Führer in Holywood.
很高兴我们能在美国见面
It's good we meet in America, then.
在这里我们仍可以说话
Here we can still speak.
我想说一日为友终身为友 但...
I would say once friends, always friends, but...
朋友回首过去
Friends look backward.
我们只往前看
We only look forward.
"不要鸳鸯椅
"Not a love seat.
我不是女王..."
I am not the queen of..."
你可要宠坏我了
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表