剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
No.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
这是你为她建的吗
Did you build it for her?
不 她那时已经不在了
No, she was gone by then.
我觉得我是为你建的
I think I built it for you.
你别再这样下去了
You're going to have to stop that,
什么话都能接上
having an answer for everything.
这不公平
It isn't fair.
我很寂寞
I was lonely.
建造东西让我不能那么在意它
Building something made me mind a little less.
如果你来片场工作呢
What if you worked on the lot?
你想的是什么
What did you have in mind?
我们需要个新导游
Well, we need a new tour guide.
你可以做这个
You could do that.
戴蓝水手帽的女孩
Be the girl with the blue sailor hat,
带大家到处看
leading people around?
我不能做电影的托儿
I couldn't shill for the pictures.
怕有人发现你其实很喜欢它们吗
Afraid someone might find out you actually love them?
你动作好快 让人不好跟上
You move so fast, it's hard to keep up.
如果我们想成
If we're to have any chance at all,
我必须得是你生活中唯一
I have to be the one person in your life
不需要你给我什么的人
that doesn't need anything from you.
如果我需要你的什么呢
What if I need something from you?
你似乎什么都不需要
You don't seem to need anything.
不 只需要爱
No. Just love.
成功
Success.
每天十次受人赞扬
Ten pats on the head every day,
和更多的爱
more love,
和失忆
and amnesia.
只需要十次吗
Only ten pats?
要看什么日子了
Depends on the day.
你给我毁了 你知道吧
You've ruined it for me, you know that.
我们的剧本
Our script.
我无法想象除你之外任何人扮演那角色了
I can't see anyone playing the part but you anymore.
你真坏 你好坏啊
Oh, you're bad, you're so bad.
你是个光彩照人的女人 不管在银幕内外
And you are a radiant woman, on screen and off.
告诉我 如果我让你选
Tell me, if I were to give you the choice
是跟我上♥床♥ 还是让我拍电影
of putting me in bed or putting me in this picture,
而且不能兼得
and you couldn't have both,
你会选哪个
which would you choose?
天呐 你要给我这个选择吗
My God, are you giving me that choice?
不是
No.
但猜猜多有趣
But it's fun to speculate.
你在想怎么回答对我的侮辱更小 是吧
You're wondering which answer will insult me less, aren't you?
不是
No,
我是在想我怎么能两者兼得
I'm wondering how I can wind up with both.
我能想到一种绝对让你
Well, I can think of a sure-fire way
两者都得不到的办法
to wind up with neither.
你需要什么 凯瑟琳
What do you need, Kathleen?
我
I, uh...
我需要呼吸
I need to breathe.
感觉好像我下了船之后就没呼吸过了
Feels like I haven't since I got off the boat.
这里的人都不那么做吗
Don't people do that here?
你该见见兰登·埃姆斯
You should meet Landon Aames.
那个小说家
The novelist?
现在是编剧了
Novelist turned screenwriter.
我们刚让他负责这个剧本 好更有些深度
We just put him on this picture to give it a bit more depth.
你动作真快
You're quick.
大家都这么说你
Everyone always says that about you.
不失望的感觉真让人鼓舞
So encouraging not to be disappointed.
玛戈 他笔下的女性很了不起 有层次
Margo, he writes wonderful women, very complex,
就像你
like you.
当然了
Hmm, I'm sure he does.
我很想见见他
And I would love to meet him...
只要你肯说出一个词
just as soon as you say three little syllables.
可以吗 帕特
Can you do that for me, Patty?
就一个词
Just those three.
分成
Per... centage.
你知道我不能
You know I can't.
那我猜 那位兰登·埃姆斯
Well, I guess, then, old Landon Aames
他美妙的台词要被珍·哈露糟蹋了
is gonna have his wonderful dialogue mangled by Jean Harlow.
那多新鲜啊
Oh, and wouldn't that be novel?
玛戈 我们这疯狂的行业里
Margo, there are so many things
有很多我想改变的事
I'd like to change in this crazy business,
合约 先例
contracts, precedents...
帕特
Pat.
我喜欢你的肩膀
I love your shoulders.
我也喜欢这个角色
And I love this part.
很好
Good.
但你该知道 在合约的事上
But you should know, when it comes to deals,
我不吃亏
I don't get fucked.
露西尔 带布雷迪先生出去
Lucille, please show Mr. Brady out.
但是
But...
多谢来访
Thanks for the visit.
等你愿意把我当回事再打给我
Call me when you're ready to take me seriously.
票房♥分红呢
How about box office bonuses?
扣除成本后 收入五十万给你两万
$20,000 at $500,000 cash-break after recoupment,
之后每十万给你五千
with $5,000 for every $100,000 after that,
还要签保密协议
along with a nondisclosure agreement,
你和你的代理
enjoining you or your representatives
都不得将此协议透露出去
from revealing this arrangement to anyone,
不管公开还是私下
public or private.
还要一辆奥本跑车
And an Auburn Speedster.
好
Swell.
好吧
Fine.
天呐
Jesus.
你肯定很想要我吧
You must really want me.
不是人人都想吗
Doesn't everyone?
你又来了 这么着急
There you go again, moving too fast.
我们慢慢来
We'll go slow.
我知道在电影里会是一床的玫瑰
I know in a picture it'd be a bed of roses.
我们就装作是吧
We'll just pretend.
BGM: I Must Have That Man By Billie Holiday
*不需要我的保姆*
*Don't want my mammy*
*不需要朋友*
*I don't need a friend*
*我的心已碎*
*My heart is broken*
*再也不会修复*
*It won't ever mend*
*我并不在乎*
*I ain't much carin'*
*自己会流落何方*
*Just where I will end*
*我必须要那个男人*
*I must have that man*
*我就像个炉子*
*I'm like an oven*
*我渴求热气*
*That's crying for heat*
*每次我们见面*
*He treats me awful*
*他都对我好差*
*Each time that we meet*
*那男孩的诡计*
*It's just unlawful*
*简直是无法无天*
*How that boy can cheat*
*但我必须要那个男人*
*But I must have that man*
*他像冥王哈迪斯一般热辣*
*He's hot as Hades*
*女人在他怀中 享受热吻*
*A lady's not safe in his arms*
*可不安全*
*When she's kissed*
*但他的热情已经冷却*
*But I'm afraid that he's cooled off*
*我或许已从他的名单上被划掉*
*And maybe I'm ruled off his list...*
*他也不会再想起我*
*I'll never be missed*
*我好渴望那人 无法忍♥受*
*I need that person much worse 'n just bad*
*我半死不活 他要把我逼疯*
*I'm half alive and he's drivin' me mad*
你不是一直在看我吧
You haven't been watching me, have you?
抱歉 忍♥不住
Sorry. Couldn't help it.
别看了
Well, stop.
要不了多久 我就要去照镜子了
You'll have me staring in mirrors before too long.
然后我就会变成她们
Then I'll turn into one of them.
不知是什么时候决定了 我们要...
I wonder when it was settled that we would...
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表