剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
最后的大亨
第一季第九集
永远在我心中
弗
背叛 所有的一切 让他无法忍♥受
The betrayal, all of it becomes too much for him.
他打了那男人 打得他撞在了墙上
He-he hits the man, sends him flying back against the wall.
那人站起来 扑了过去
The man recovers, lunges,
下一秒 一切就都结束了 他...
and in a split second it's over. He...
他站在楼梯顶部
he stands at the top of the stairs...
旁边是那个他以为他了解的女人
with this woman he thought he knew...
那个他确信会拯救他的女人
who he was sure would save him.
他越过栏杆往下看
He looks over the railing and, uh,
楼下的地板上 远远地
on the floor, far below them...
躺着具一动不动的尸体
the body lies motionless.
他死了
Dead.
所以是个悲剧喽
So it's a tragedy.
然后呢
What happens next?
我不知道
I don't know.
剧本还没有写完
This script isn't finished yet.
你觉得会发生什么
What do you think should happen?
你在让我给剧情提建议
You asking me for story advice?
应该是吧
I guess I am.
那我不知道
Then I don't know.
我们想要的东西不同
You and I want different things.
你要的是戏剧效果
You believe in drama.
而我已经看够了这些
I've seen too much of it.
我信仰的是宽恕
I believe in forgiveness.
好了 我热身完了
Okay, now I'm warm.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好的 开始吧 查克
All right, hit it, Chuck.
来吧
Here we go.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four, and...
一 二 速度加倍
one, two... double time. And...
就是这样
Yeah!
好了 停一下 查克
All right, hold it, Chuck.
现在我们来练习弗莱步 好吗
Now, now, we're gonna do flap, okay.
非常简单 还记得吗
Real simple, remember?
一步 两步 三步
Flap, flap, flap.
速度加倍
Twice as fast.
对了
Yeah.
太棒了
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah.
来嘛 笑一笑
Come on. Smile.
你要呈现一个幻象 但是美好的幻象
You're selling an illusion, but it's a good one.
生活不过就是一支歌♥舞
Life ain't nothin' but a song and a dance.
抱歉 我不擅长跳舞
I'm sorry. I'm-I'm not a dancer.
布雷迪先生 我不擅长跳舞
Mr. Brady, I'm not a dancer.
鲁比·基勒也不擅长 但莱斯教会了她
Neither was Ruby Keeler until Les here got ahold of her.
你会成为电影明星的 凯瑟琳 就像她一样
You're gonna be a movie star, Kathleen, just like she is.
我的电影明星
My movie star.
努力教她 莱斯 但别太狠了
Work her hard, Les, but not too hard.
她今晚还有个订婚派对呢
She's got an engagement party tonight.
是 布雷迪先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Brady.
谢谢 布雷迪先生
Thanks, Mr. Brady.
不客气
My pleasure.
笑一笑 凯瑟琳
Smile, Kathleen.
好的 我们开始
All right, here we go.
五...
And five...
昨晚...
Last night,
很长见识 是吧 马纳先生
it was an education, yes, Mr. Miner?
是的
Yes.
三个人走进了那栋房♥子
Three people went into that house,
但只有两个人走出来了
only two came out.
我知道你知道为什么
I know you know why.
很好 沉默是好事
Good. Silence is good.
沉默能保住你的命
Silence keeps you alive.
电影和电影明星
Now, movies and movie stars,
都需要某种...幻觉
they all require a certain... illusion.
我就是提供这种幻觉的
It's what I do.
有个女演员喝高了
An actress has too much to drink,
开车开到了对面车道
gets in her car, drives on the wrong side of the road,
撞死了两个人
killing two people.
总得有人承担责任
Someone has to pay.
所以一个群演担下了罪行
So an extra confesses to the crime.
作为回报 我们会照顾他的家庭...
In exchange, we provide for his family...
照顾一辈子
forever.
好莱坞啊
Hollywood.
现在 这也是...
Now that will be...
你的工作了
your work, too.
告诉你一声 我犯了个错误
Just so you know, I made a mistake.
信错了人
Trusting someone.
但我没有做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
这重要吗
And that matters how?
对我是重要的
It matters to me.
我绝不会偷布雷迪先生的东西
I would never steal from Mr. Brady.
你可以去问达米特先生
You can ask Mr. Dummit.
今后没有达米特先生了
There is no more Mr. Dummit.
你今晚要去交际吗 麦克斯
You hobnobbing tonight, huh, Max?
是租的
It's rented.
那枚拉风的新戒指也是吗
And that swanky new ring rented, too?
我买♥♥的
I just bought it.
我一直在攒钱
I've been saving up.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我也在攒钱
I've been saving, too.
每周25美分
A quarter a week.
干什么
For what?
拍特写
Headshots.
你给我的钱够拍照
You gave me enough for photography,
但还得印呢
but got to pay for printing, too.
留着你的25美分吧
Keep your quarters.
我觉得我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna be sick.
你再也不跟我说话了吗
Are you never speaking to me again?
我有话得对你说
I have things I need to say to you.
我们能不能借口退场
Can we just make our excuses, and...
我们今天不能表现出异常
We're not doing anything different today
因为昨晚什么都没发生
because nothing happened last night.
记得吗
Remember?
所以没人有理由问任何问题
Which means no one has any reason to ask any questions.
-那不会让他复活 -凯瑟琳
- That won't bring him back. - Kathleen.
我知道该怎么做
I know how to behave.
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me, please?
我的耳环 被缠住了
My earring, it's-it's-it's caught.
我真的爱你的
I really do love you.
求你 门罗
Please, Monroe.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
从现在起 认定一切都是骗局
From now on, it's easier for me to assume
对我会更容易些
that everything is a lie.
别忘了你的口音
Don't forget your accent.
这是他母亲的
It was his mother's.
多浪漫啊 是他母亲的
Oh, isn't that romantic? It was his mother's.
我的珠宝商要犯心脏病了
My jeweler is going to have a heart attack.
今年所有人都会要小钻石的
Everyone will be demanding a tiny diamond this year.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你做什么 先生
And what do you do, sir?
我为斯塔先生工作
I work for Mr. Stahr.
他现在已经是门罗的得力助手了
He's really Monroe's right hand, at this point.
有眼光 西莉娅
Oh, good catch, Celia.
我会留意你的 年轻人
I'll be looking out for you, young man.
谢谢 先生
Well, thank you, sir.
你怎么不说我是俄克拉荷马州
So what made you decide against office boy
-伊弗宁谢德来的勤杂工 -我不知道
- from Evening Shade, Oklahoma? - I don't know.
算是直觉吧
Call it intuition.
想认识克拉克·盖博吗
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表