剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
我们都是
Oh, we all have.
好吧
Well...
罗丝 亲爱的 你带摩尔小姐去座位上好吗
Rose, dear, would you please show Miss Moore to her seat?
-我有事要跟门罗商量 -好
- Something I have to discuss with Monroe. - Of course.
第一次参加试映
Your first preview?
-是啊 -那你有的看了
- Yes. - You're in for a treat.
这就像手术
It's like surgery,
但是没有麻醉
but without the anesthetic.
康尼·里德晚上10点30要在我办公室见我们
Corny Riddle wants to see us in my office at 10:30 tonight.
他正在飞过来
He's flying in.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许我们该问问他的蠢货儿子
Maybe we should ask that pinheaded son of his.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I love it, I love it, I love it.
你好 克林特 贝丝
Hello, Clint. Hello, Bess.
-门罗 -门罗
- Hey, Monroe. - Monroe.
布雷迪先生
Mr. Brady.
今晚过后 你又会添两颗新星了 门罗
After tonight, you're gonna have two new stars, Monroe.
帕特 你是怎么说服梅耶放她来的
Pat, how did you ever talk Mayer into letting her go?
用我的魅力折服了他
I just charmed the pants off him.
我真走运
Lucky me.
考狄 能跟你说句话吗
Calde, may we speak with you for a moment?
当然 我们里面见
Yeah, sure. I'll see you inside, you two.
好
Yeah.
你个寄生虫 你父亲为什么要飞过来
Look, you louse, why is your father flying here?
他有很多事不会跟我说
There's a lot he doesn't discuss with me.
那他都跟你说什么
What does he discuss with you?
现在年景不好 银行又变幻无常
That these are troubled times and banks are fickle things.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是 你俩真该对我好点
It means you two should really be nicer to me.
或许我哪天会成为这里的东家
I could wind up owning this place.
而且比你想的要早
And sooner than you think.
准备好了吗 布雷迪先生
Are you ready, Mr. Brady?
嗯 我们就来 谢谢
Yeah. We're coming, thanks.
我们好好看电影吧
Let's just enjoy the show.
我们要看什么
So, what are we seeing?
《波士顿钟声》
The Bells of Boston.
会是我们最火的电影
Gonna be the biggest hit we've ever had.
你怎么知道
How can you know?
因为必须火
Because it has to be.
哈尔 怎么回事
Hal, what happened?
是昨晚哈利·科恩
Just some brass knuckles
手下两个暴徒的铁莲花留下的
on two of Harry Cohn's thugs last night.
西莉娅 关门
Celia, close the door.
天呐
Ah, Jesus!
司机们今晚要举♥行♥集♥会♥
All the drivers are meeting tonight.
我就是来告诉你地址
I was just leaving you the address.
-我会去的 -奥布里 这怎么回事
- I'll be there. - Aubrey, what's all this about?
这是哈尔·赛克斯 货车司机
Oh, this is Hal Sykes. Drives trucks.
这是有人敢在制片厂里大声说
And this is what happens when a guys says "union"
"工会"的下场
too loudly at a studio.
制片厂不做这种事
Studios don't do that.
这是西莉娅·布雷迪
This is Celia... Brady.
她也会去的
She'll be there, too.
我们能坐有轨电车吗
Can we take a streetcar?
我也希望可以 玛姬
I wish we could, Madge.
或许他们会让我们免费坐
Maybe they'd let us on for free.
这都要圣诞节了
It is almost Christmas.
有轨电车可不管现在是什么时节 亲爱的
Streetcars don't know what time of year it is, honey.
而且再走几个街区就到了
And it's just a few more blocks.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter?
温菲尔德·卡特
Winfield Carter?
我是贝尔
I'm... I'm Bell.
威廉·贝尔
William Bell.
我以前在您的工厂工作
I used to work in your factory.
玛姬 这是卡特先生
Madge, it's Mr. Carter.
不 我恐怕只是
No, I'm afraid I'm just someone
曾经是温菲尔德·卡特
who used to be Winfield Carter.
没那么糟
It's not so bad.
-就那么糟 -这和善的面容我在哪都认得出
- Yes, it is. - I would know that generous countenance anywhere.
您记得我女儿玛姬吗
Do you remember my daughter Madge?
您一直对她很好
You were always so kind to her...
白♥痴♥导演 我该开了你的
Imbecile fucking director. I should have fired you.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
天呐 卡特先生 您可是最好的厂主了
Gosh, Mr. Carter, you are about the nicest factory owner...
我恐怕不该来吧 奥布里
I'm not sure I should be here, Aubrey.
我答应父亲去参加他今晚的试映了
I mean, I promised my father I'd go to his preview tonight.
西莉娅 没有你将要见到的人
Celia, without the people you're about to meet,
你父亲就别想办试映
your father wouldn't have any previews.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
天呐 戴尔
Jesus Christ, Dell.
根本毫无生气
It's got no life at all.
我知道
I know.
那是分镜剧本吗
Is that a continuity?
-晚餐戏克林特的特写 -听着
- That close-up of Clint in the dinner scene. - Look...
就没有他不那么差劲的镜头吗
Didn't you have any takes where he wasn't so awful?
那已经是他最好的了
That was his best, by a mile.
不能让贝丝来主导那场戏吗
Well, couldn't you play the scene off of Bess?
或是卡特
Or Carter?
你要是想 让烟灰缸主导也行
Could play the scene off the ashtray if you'd like,
但说话的是克林特
but Clint's doing the talking.
我们总得给他镜头
We'd have to cut to him eventually.
他...
He just...
门罗
Monroe?
我在想烟灰缸的点子
I'm considering the ashtray idea.
这应该能行
This ought to fit the bill.
玛姬 你能给改改吧
Madge, you could take it in a little bit, can't you?
袖子看上去太长了
The sleeves look a little long.
当然
I sure could.
改给谁
For whom?
给你
For you.
您看上去是42号♥的 卡特先生
You look to be a 42 regular, Mr. Carter.
是吧
Is that about right?
我恐怕不明白
I'm afraid I don't understand.
你为什么要给我套新西装
Why would you give me a new suit?
不然我们怎么夺回您的帝国
How else are we to reclaim your empire?
欢迎回到哈佛俱乐部 卡特先生
Welcome back to the Harvard Club, Mr. Carter.
谢谢 贾斯帕
Thank you, Jasper.
先生们好 很高兴见到你们
Hello, gents. Good to see you all.
卡特 是你吗
Carter. Carter! Is that you?
你去哪了
Where the devil have you been?
主要是南美
South America, mostly.
一点原材料在夺回
It's a wonder what some raw materials
失去财富方面有奇效
can do to reclaim a lost fortune.
为什么 因为在美国 有钱人只在乎一件事
Why? 'Cause in America, the rich only care about one thing:
-有更多钱 -说得对
- getting richer. - He's right.
我真疯狂 我以为哈利·科恩那样的有钱人
Crazy me, I figured a guy as rich as Harry Cohn--
没错 我要大声说出来
yeah, I will say it out loud--
会有那个良心 帮助他受伤的雇员
would be decent enough to help his injured employees.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我说出了那些权贵都讨厌的词
And I said the word the bigwigs all hate...
-"工会" -没错
- "Union." - Yeah. Here we go.
于是他派出了手下 收拾我的脸
So, he sent his goons out to rearrange my face a little.
因为他觉得他能吓唬走我们
'Cause he figures that'll scare us all off.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
该死
Son of a bitch.
快走
Let's go, let's go!
走吧
Come on, let's go!
你们听到了 快走
You heard him, let's go!
走啊
Get a move on!
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表