剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
是吗
Do I?
你还好吗 女士
You all right, ma'am?
我没事 就是这里灰尘太多了
I'm fine, it's just dusty in here.
或许现在你该去进行晨间散步了 露西尔
Maybe now would be a good time for your morning walk, Lucille.
门罗
Monroe...
我喜欢你
I like you.
你也举足轻重 所以我跟你说实话
And you matter, so... I'll level with you.
你想坐下谈吗
Would you like to sit down?
我16岁的时候被一个歌♥曲推手带到这里
I was brought out here at age 16 by a song-plugger.
他唯一没让人往我嘴里塞过的东西
The only thing he didn't let people put into my mouth
就是音乐
was music.
所以我才会这么做
That's why I do this.
是为了每一个
For every girl
走下帕萨迪纳的那辆火车
stepping off that train in Pasadena,
梦想成为宝莲·高黛的女孩
hoping to be Paulette Goddard.
是为了她们
This is for her.
我们不仅仅是物件
We are not just objects.
懂了吗
See?
很抱歉你经历了这些
I'm sorry that happened to you.
告诉我那个人的名字 我会去揍他一顿
Tell me the guy's name and I'll go punch him in the nose.
但在我们的片场
But on our lot,
演职人员是受到尊重的
artists are treated with respect.
你是说那些
You mean like the directors
在你办公室外一等就是几天的导演
you keep waiting outside your office for days at a time?
还是那些被你炒掉
Or the writers you fire,
从小过道上跳下来的编剧
who then end up flying off a catwalk?
还是那些被帕特压在桌子上干的女演员
Or the actresses Pat bends over his desk?
这就是你说的尊重吗
You mean that kind of respect?
这里只是你在操作的一台机器
This is just a machine you're running.
而我们只是其中的零件而已
And we're all just part of it.
即使是米娜
Even Minna,
无论她多么高贵 对你来说也只是一个零件
as exalted as she was, was a cog to you.
只要我他妈有机会 我就会让你
And I am going to call your attention to that fact
正视这个事实
every fucking chance I get,
直到帮你拍电影的人
until the people who make your movies
在你心中的分量和电影本身一样重
begin to mean as much to you as the movies themselves.
毕竟没有了我们
After all, you'd be pretty hard-pressed
你也很难拍成电影了吧
to produce one without us.
趁我还没让你脱裤子之前 快滚出去吧
Now get out of here before I tell you to drop your pants.
抱歉 斯塔先生 女士
Excuse me, Mr. Stahr, ma'am.
甜妞小姐那边好像出了点问题
There seems to be a problem with Miss Sweet.
布雷迪先生请你过去看一下
Mr. Brady asked if you might, uh, investigate.
就一句而已
It was just one.
其他的人你想怎么欺负就怎么欺负
You can bully all the rest of 'em if you want to,
但那个男的得小心对待
but I'd be careful with that boy.
他太聪明了 很快就会看穿你的
He's too smart, he gonna see right through you before long.
就说了一句
It was just one.
别问我有什么问题了
Stop asking me what the matter is!
她就是问题
She's the matter!
-萨莉 你不能... -她根本不会唱歌♥
- Sally, you can't... - She can't sing!
我每个音都唱对了
I'm doing every note right
但她根本就不会唱歌♥
and she can't sing!
我没必要忍♥受这些
I don't have to put up with this,
-是吗 门罗 -卡罗尔说
- do I, Monroe? - Carol says
你是靠在每个制片人面前脱衣服
you only get the parts because you let all the producers
才拿到这个角色的
see you naked.
天呐 约翰
Jesus, John,
管管你的片场
run your set.
萨莉 萨莉 你不能...
Sally, Sally, you can't...
萨莉 停下 停
Sally, stop it. Stop!
别 别推我
No, don't! Don't push me!
你想当明星吗 萨莉
Do you want to be a star, Sally?
大明星 像...玛戈·塔夫特那样
Big, like... Margo Taft?
想
Yes.
那就别闹了
Then knock this shit off,
否则我会确保你在这城里再也接不到工作
or I'll fix it so you never work in this town again.
我做得到
I can do that.
别再给她吸苯♥丙♥胺♥喷雾了
And stop with the fucking Benzedrine inhaler.
中枢神经兴奋药物
她才七岁啊
She's seven, for Christ's sake.
我们也会变成那样吗
Think we'll get there?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得他在制♥作♥几部电影
How many pictures do you suppose he has in production?
他每天要碾碎多少梦想
How many dreams does he have to crush in an average day?
他现在见您 萨尔伯格先生
He'll see you now, Mr. Thalberg.
我还会再在这里见到你吗
Will I be seeing you here again
还是只能像其他人那样
or will we have to run into each other
在快餐店碰到
at the Brown Derby like everyone else?
我最后一次预约了
My last appointment.
就是有点杂音 你呢
It's just a murmur. You?
保重 欧文
Take care, Irving.
你也是 门罗
You too, Monroe.
这里是3号♥摄影棚 米娜·戴维斯
This is Stage 3, where Minna Davis,
布雷迪美国影业最耀眼的明星
Brady-American's greatest star ever,
就在这里拍摄了她很多影片 来吧
made so many of her films. Now, come along.
各位等着看4号♥摄影棚吧
Wait till you see what we have for you at Stage 4.
*再见 小树*
*Good-bye, little tree*
*再见 小石头*
*Good-bye, little stone*
*再见 我的妈妈*
*Good-bye to my ma*
*我的爸爸*
*My pa*
*我的家*
*And my home*
*再见 小镇*
*Good-bye, little town*
*还有爱荷华的天空*
*And the Iowan sky*
*不知 我能否成功*
*Don't know if I'll make it*
*但我总得一试*
*But I have to try*
*梦想就在远方*
*There is a dream out there*
*好像童话书里一般*
*Just like a storybook page*
*害羞的小姑娘*
*Just a shy little girl*
*站在美丽的舞台上*
*On a glamorous stage*
*那女孩是我 那梦想是我的*
*The girl is me, the dream is mine*
*我虽然害怕*
*I may be scared*
*但我不会有事*
*But I'll be fine*
*挥挥手 抱抱我*
*And so a wave, a hug*
*我们再见了*
*And then, I'll see you soon*
*但不知何时能再见*
*Just don't know when*
*再见*
*Good-bye*
*再见*
*Good-bye*
*再见*
*Good-bye...*
帕克 帕克
Parker, Parker...
这里 204房♥间 就在走廊那边
Here he is. Room 204. It's right down the hall.
要我带你去吗
Would you like me to walk you?
好啊 谢谢
Yes, please.
知道复利是怎么回事吗
You know how compound interest works?
嗯 3.5%没问题
Yeah. 3.5% is fine.
我只想让我的弟弟妹妹从公园搬出来
I just want to get my kin out of the park, mister.
*登上美丽的舞台*
*On a glamorous stage*
*那女孩是我 那梦想是我的*
*The girl is me, the dream is mine*
*我虽然害怕*
*I may be scared*
*但我不会有事*
*But I'll be fine*
*挥挥手 抱抱我*
*And so a wave, a hug*
*我们再见了*
*And then, I'll see you soon*
*但不知何时能再见*
*Just don't know when*
希望你不会失望 帕特
I hope you're not disappointed, Pat.
我演你的电影了
You got me in your movie.
但我没上你的...
But you didn't get me in your...
我得到我需要的了 玛戈
Got what I needed, Margo.
*再见*
*Good-bye*
*再见*
*Good-bye...*
*再见*
*Good-bye.*
玛戈·塔夫特
Margo Taft.
我早就想从科恩那儿挖她了
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表