剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
But you don't see me throwing tantrums around the crew.
马纳
Miner.
我正找你呢
I was just looking for you.
你认识这人吗
You know this man?
他偷了一辆我们的车
He stole a struck from us.
不 我不认识
No. No, I don't.
他说你认识
He says you do.
他说是你放他进片场的
He says you let him on the lot.
先生
Sir.
你得相信我 我没...
You have to believe me, I didn't...
你没什么
You didn't what?
没想过布雷迪先生给你的工作吗
Think about the job Mr. Brady had given you?
没想过你的弟弟妹妹吗
Think about your little brother and sister,
没想过如果你被关进监狱 他们会如何
and where they might live if you were sent off to some tiny cell?
求你 我不知道
Please. Please, I didn't... I didn't know...
你把一个陌生人放进了我们的大门 是不是
You let a stranger inside our gate, did you not?
-是 -够了 马纳
- Yeah, I, uh... - Stop it, Miner.
听着
Now, listen.
我不会告密的
I'm not gonna squeal.
我会给你份工作
I'm just gonna put you to work.
真正的工作
I mean, real work.
什么意思
W-What does that mean?
意思是 你现在不是勤杂工了
It means you're no longer an office boy.
玛丽
Mary.
怎么了
What is it?
布雷迪先生在等候接听学院的电♥话♥
Mr. Brady's on hold with the Academy.
提名
The nominations.
4点才公布提名呢
They don't announce until 4:00.
弗兰克·卡普拉 时任美国电影艺术与科学学院主席
是卡普拉先生本人
It's Mr. Capra himself.
好
All right.
嗯 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
卡普拉
Capra?
没错
It was.
《天使》六项提名
Angels got six nominations.
包括最佳影片
Including Best Picture.
米娜也有一个 《唐宁街》
And Minna got one, too, for Downing Street.
天呐
Oh, my God.
帕特
Pat.
我无法决定该把第一个"去你妈"电♥话♥打给谁
I can't decide who gets my first "go fuck yourself" call,
梅耶还是赫达·霍珀
Mayer or Hedda Hopper.
但这的确是件大事
But it is momentous.
回头 等我不那么生你气的时候
One day, when I'm less angry at you,
我们再一起举杯庆祝
we'll drink a toast or something.
我们一同起落
We rise and fall together.
你又来了 装谦虚
There you go again: false humility.
你不能不那么门罗·斯塔吗
You ever gonna stop being Monroe Stahr?
-你发明了我 记得吗 -我怎么能忘
- You invented me, remember? - How can I forget?
那大概会成为我讣告的第一句
It'll probably be the first line in my obituary.
让我不用在马戏团混日子
Saved me from a life in the circus.
等等
Okay, give me a second.
我在想象你被狮子吃掉
I'm imagining you being eaten by lions.
我期待那杯酒
I look forward to that drink.
布雷迪先生办公室
Mr. Brady's office.
斯塔先生办公室
Mr. Stahr's office.
布雷迪先生办公室
Mr. Brady's office.
全世界都在打来恭喜您 斯塔先生
The whole world is calling to congratulate you, Mr. Stahr.
-接进来 -是 先生
- Send them through. - Yes, sir.
我...
I was just...
刚刚想到了我刚入职的时候
...thinking about when I started here.
七年前
Seven years ago.
你让我坐下
You sat me down and
告诉我希望这里变成什么样
you told me what you wanted this place to be.
你想拍什么样的电影
The kind of pictures you wanted to make,
你希望人们如何评价它们
what you wanted people to say about them.
你做到了
And you did it.
你计划的一切
Everything that you planned.
不是一切
Not everything.
还差点呢
Not yet.
斯塔先生
Mr. Stahr.
这一行有太多不开心的日子
There are too many bad days in this business
不能不庆祝开心的日子
not to celebrate the good ones.
你做到了
You did it.
谢谢 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
真对不起
Es tut mir leid.
那是德语"我觉得嫉妒不可爱"的意思吗
Is that German for "I find jealousy unattractive"?
是德语"对不起"的意思
It's German for "I am sorry."
我不该让那种事发生的
I should not have allowed that.
二位晚安
Good night, you two.
你呢
And you?
我的"对不起"呢
Where's my "Es tut"?
我不道歉
I don't apologize.
那不是我的脾气
It's not in my nature.
弗里茨
Fritz.
这下我得去学"混球"的德语了
Now I'm going to have to learn the German word for "asshole."
对了 我查过了
By the way, I looked it up.
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔没在这个片场拍过戏
Fred Astaire never shot a picture on this lot.
我是西莉娅
This is Celia.
我这就去 爸爸
I'll be right there, Daddy.
我想感谢每个人
I'd like to thank you, all of you,
你们的忠诚 你们的努力
for your loyalty, your hard work and...
还有你们的宽容
your forgiveness.
上周 赫达·霍珀说
Last week, Hedda Hopper said
我们是有潜力的小制片厂
that we were the little studio that could.
我们是有潜力
Well, we could.
今天我们做到了
And today we did!
说得好
Hear, hear!
敬门罗 重拍大♥师♥
And here's to Monroe, Master of the Reshoot.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
能说句话吗 布雷迪先生
Can I see you, Mr. Brady?
忙着呢 林格勒
Kind of busy, Ringler.
不能等等吗
Can it wait?
不 恐怕不能
No, I don't think so.
董事会还在等我的报告 先生
The board is awaiting my report, sir.
获得提名有什么感受啊
So, how does it feel to be nominated?
为不是我写的剧本吗 很妙
For a script I didn't write? Wonderful.
乔治
Now, George.
我还是留了不少你写的东西
I left a lot of what you wrote in there.
而且 门罗拍电影
And you know, Monroe never makes a movie
从不会从始至终用一个编剧
from start to finish with just one writer.
天呐 那我也要开始提防了吗
Oh, God. That mean I have to start looking over my shoulder?
为一个比他的编剧聪明的人工作真够呛
It is hell working for a guy who's smarter than his writers.
门罗不觉得自己比我们聪明
Monroe doesn't think he's smarter than we are,
他只是觉得我们的脑子都是他的
he just thinks our brains belong to him,
因为只有他知道该怎么用
because only he knows how to use them.
没有你们我会不知所措的
I would be lost without you.
我很清楚
I know that.
天呐
Jesus.
或许他真能掀起革命
Maybe he will start a revolution.
奈德
"Ned.
乔治·博克斯利
"George Boxley.
菲莉希提
Felicity."
你不觉得这有点太苛刻了吗
You don't think this is a bit draconian?
我觉得已经很大度了
I think it's generous.
你要我裁掉三百多个人 还要卖♥♥掉露天片场
You got me firing over 300 people and selling off my back lot.
这城市的地♥产♥开始显露其真实价值了
Real estate in this city is beginning to show actual value.
那不是地♥产♥ 是我的片场 我拍电影的地方
It's not real estate, it's my lot, where I make my movies.
是资产 而你在负债
It's an asset, and you're in debt.
那就在摄影棚里拍嘛
So you shoot everything on stages.
这名单上的一些人
Some of the people on this list
正在那个房♥间里庆祝呢
are in that very room, celebrating.
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表