剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
她要演个修女
Oh, she's playing a nun.
完美的修女
Perfect nun.
你瞧 我得小心维护她的形象
So, you see, I got to be very careful with her image.
我都不许她约会 帕特
I don't even let her date, Pat.
我没意识到你这么在意
I didn't realize it was personal for you.
-嗯 -事实上
- Yeah. - Truth is...
这对我也很重要 路易
it's kind of personal for me, too, Louis.
怎么说
How?
她特别想演这个角色 好姑娘
She's desperate to play this part, the sweet kid.
我向她保证你会同意的
And I gave her my word that you'd let it happen.
然后
And then...
我在我的地毯上把她操晕了两次
then I fucked her lights out on my carpet, twice.
幸好 我的地毯不是白的
Lucky for me, it isn't white.
这样啊
I see.
说起来 我帮了你个忙
Guess I did you a favor when you think about it.
我得告诉你 那姑娘
'Cause I got to tell you, that girl...
可不是修女
is no nun.
谢谢 路易
Thanks, Louis.
请原谅 我笨手笨脚的
Beg your pardon. Clumsy me.
好个入场
Nice entrance.
抱歉
Sorry.
您知道我上哪找一位
Do you know where I could find a, uh...
赛普先生吗
a M-Mr. Szep?
布雷迪先生给了我份工作
Mr. Brady sent me about a job.
-我叫麦克斯·马纳 -嗯
- My name's Max Miner. - Yeah.
俄州来的
The Okie.
我是赛普
I'm Szep.
这是你唯一的西装吗
That your only suit?
当然了
Of course it is.
去运输部找格里弗斯先生
Go see Mr. Greeves in Traffic.
先生
Uh, sir?
我想让我弟弟妹妹搬出
I'd like to get my brother and sister
我们住的那个公园
out of the park we been in.
这里有放贷的人吗
Are there any salary lenders around here?
我怎么会知道
How in hell should I know?
怎么了 兰登
What's wrong, Landon?
别问
Don't ask.
斯塔让他写《阿尔萨斯-洛林之剑》
Stahr put him on The Swords of Alsace-Lorraine.
真遗憾
Sorry.
奥布里说我都是换的第八个编剧了
Aubrey says I'm the eighth writer on it.
是啊 我是第三个
That's true. I was the third.
还是第六个
Also the sixth.
天呐 斯塔来了
Oh, God. Stahr approaching!
又在休息了 奥布里
Oh, taking another break, Aubrey?
思考也是写作 门罗
Thinking is writing, too, Monroe.
打字才是写作
Typing is writing.
没有这部电影
Without this picture,
我们就是"为您带来甜妞萨莉"的制片厂
we're gonna be "The studio that brought you Sally Sweet."
你希望那样吗
Is that what you want?
我在脑子里构思了
It's formulating in my brain.
真的 门罗
It is, Monroe.
那别管你的脑子了
Well, put your brain aside.
这部电影是关于愤怒
This picture's about rage.
你...
You...
你得用你的老二写 好吗
You have to write it with your prick. Right?
那样他不会打错更多字吗
Wouldn't he have more typos that way?
催着点他 西莉娅
Crack the whip on him, Celia.
拜托了
Please.
这么急
Such a hurry.
我不能拿空白页拍 哥们
Well, I can't shoot a blank page, pal.
你怎么样了 兰登
How's it coming, Landon?
很好 谢谢
Beautifully, thanks.
是吗
Is that right?
看来打字未必总是在写作
I guess typing isn't always writing.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
就算在外面
Even from outside,
也能听得出人从不按空格
you can hear if someone never hits the space bar.
天呐
Jesus.
这边走
This way.
门罗
Monroe.
什么事
Wherefore art thou?
你觉得我该待在这里吗
Do you think I belong here?
我觉得你要不了多久就会成为老板了
I think you'll be running the place before long.
我觉得我要想更高效地工作
Well, I think I'll do my job more effectively
大家都得不再把我当孩子 尤其是你
if everyone stops treating me like a kid, especially you.
做个孩子是好事 西莉娅
Being a kid is a wonderful thing, Celia.
一旦童年结束 你就会开始祈祷它能回来
Second it's over, you start wishing you could have it back again.
但孩子可拍不了电影 是吧
But kids don't get their movies made, do they?
也不被他们的编剧当回事
And they aren't taken seriously by their writers.
是啊
That's true.
抱歉
I apologize.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯瑟琳怎么样了
How's Kathleen?
这是孩子才会问的问题 是吧
Sort of question a kid would ask, don't you think?
"凯瑟琳怎么样了"
"How's Kathleen?"
"修女" 他说
"A nun," He says.
"完美的修女"
"A perfect nun."
可怜的小混♥蛋♥ 我都差点替他难过了
Poor little prick. I almost felt sorry for him.
差点
Almost.
要是我真睡了她
Yeah, you know, if I'd actually slept with her,
我不知我能不能做到
I'm not sure I could have pulled it off.
我猜你能
My guess is you could have.
我猜 你是对的
My guess is you're right.
打扰 布雷迪先生
Beg your pardon, Mr. Brady.
怎么 玛丽
Yes, Mary?
斯塔先生不在
Mr. Stahr's off the lot
而康尼·里德的办公室打来了
and Corny Riddle's office just called.
怎么
Well?
他今晚飞来 要在今晚试映后
He's flying in this evening, has asked to meet with you
10点30见您和斯塔先生
and Mr. Stahr at 10:30 tonight, after the preview.
就他一个 没有其他董事会成员
Just him? Nobody else from the board?
是 先生
No, sir.
没事了 玛丽
That'll be fine, Mary, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽可能去查查
Find out what you can.
晚上好 斯塔先生
Good evening, Mr. Stahr.
-谢谢 奈德 -不客气
- Thanks, Ned. - My pleasure.
还是有些好处的 光是停车位
Well, it does have its perks. The parking space alone.
那些冲着好处来的
Yeah, well, the ones who are in it for the perks
不会待太久
don't last very long.
这海报 门罗
This poster, Monroe.
我可是电影制片人 我的名字却那么小
I am the picture's producer and my name is so small.
我这就让营销部去改
I'll get marketing right on that.
很高兴见到你 考狄
Good to see you, too, Calde.
今晚好运 EB
Break a leg tonight, E.B.
他在那儿 晚上好 帕特
There he is. Evening, Pat.
门罗
Monroe.
这位是凯瑟琳·摩尔
This is Kathleen Moore.
-摩尔小姐 -布雷迪先生
- Miss Moore. - Mr. Brady.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
晚上好 门罗
Evening, Monroe.
罗丝
Rose.
摩尔小姐 我最近在什么电影里见过你吗
Miss Moore, have I seen you in something recently?
是啊 我演过一个
Yes, I once played a waitress
给您上金枪鱼三明治的服务员
who handed you a tuna fish sandwich.
摩尔小姐不是女演员 帕特
Miss Moore's not an actress, Pat.
为什么不是
Why the hell not?
有人做过了
It's been done.
很高兴他找到了你 摩尔小姐
I am glad he found you, Miss Moore.
我怀念爱尔兰的声音了
I've missed the sound of Ireland around here.
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表