剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
最后的大亨
第一季第五集
我们之中的敌人
编剧 奥布里·哈克特
觉醒吧 行动吧
呼吁所有德裔美国人
觉醒吧 行动吧
呼吁所有德裔美国人
导演 弗里茨·朗
制片人 西莉娅·布雷迪
凯瑟琳·摩尔
我们之中的敌人
看什么呢
What have you got there?
-希望你别介意我偷看了一下 -没事
- I hope you don't mind. I snuck a peek. - No.
阿黛尔和赫斯廷斯对峙那一幕
The scene where Adelle confronts Hustings.
紧接着他就把她绑在树上
Right before he ties her to the tree,
她很清楚自己必死无疑
and she's sure she's going to die.
天啊 这戏剧性
Oh, my goodness, the drama.
你喜欢戏剧性 是吧
You like that, do you?
"你根本不理解我们
"You don't understand us at all.
不理解美国人
"Americans.
你看到我们周日在教堂对彼此微笑
"You think because we smile at each other at church on Sundays
料理花♥园♥ 邻居之间互相帮助
"and plant gardens and help each other across the street
就以为我们好欺负
"that we're pushovers.
但我们从无到有地建起这里
"But we built this place from the ground up.
建起这个国家
"This country.
你若伤害它的一根树枝 一块砖头 一根细枝
"And there's not one of us who wouldn't give his last breath
哪怕只剩最后一口气
"to stop you from harming one branch, one brick,
我们也要阻止你
"one twig of it.
我们就是这样的人 赫斯廷斯先生"
That is who we are, Mr. Hustings."
抱歉 我都读糟蹋了
I'm sorry, I mangled it, I know.
我去做早餐
I'll make us some breakfast.
贝琪 把这个拿出去
Betsy, would you take this out
放到我车的后备箱里
and put it in the trunk of my car, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我还希望你不是认真的呢
I was hoping you weren't serious about this.
画家 真的吗
A painter. Really?
是给一位朋友的
It's for a friend.
你这么说我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
我身边已经有太多艺术家了
I'm surrounded by too many artists as it is.
罗丝 我总觉得
You know, Rose, I always thought of you
你是个擅长交际的人
as more of a people person.
像你一样吗 帕特
Like you, Pat?
你今晚回来吃晚餐吗
Will you be home for dinner tonight?
别等我了
I wouldn't wait.
我得和甜妞萨莉的经纪人喝酒
I've got drinks with Sally Sweet's manager.
她可不是个好说话的人
Not an easy woman, that one.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I heard.
你们看见这个了吗
Have you seen this?
我们正在拍你的反法♥西♥斯♥电影 对吧
We're developing your anti-fascist picture, aren't we?
拍电影花的时间太长了 爸爸
Pictures take too long, Daddy.
我们得立即行动
We have to do something now.
-比如 -比如
- Such as? - Such as...
为欧洲犹太人设立救济基金
a relief fund for European Jews.
给犹太人的救济金
Relief for the Jews.
我还需要犹太人给我救济金呢
I need relief from the Jews.
怎么
What?
没人开得起玩笑了吗
Nobody can take a joke anymore?
我们都是欧洲来的难民 先生们
We are all refugees from Europe, gentlemen.
只不过有些人到得比较早
Some of us just got here first.
门罗
Monroe?
我们是电影制片厂
We're a movie studio.
这就够我们忙了 对吧
I think that's enough to keep us busy, don't you?
这就是你的回答
That's your answer?
你不也是犹太人吗
What about the fact that you're Jewish?
给我接音乐部的塞伊·格林
Get me Sy Green in the music department.
做一些邀请函
And have some invitations made.
我们要办场派对
We're throwing a party.
马上做 斯塔先生
Right away, Mr. Stahr.
把纳粹的话
You took the Nazis' own words
写成罪犯和疯子的台词
and put them into the mouths of criminals and madmen.
你对《我们之中的敌人》的构思
Your idea for "Enemy Among Us."
戈培尔禁了我的电影
Goebbels banned my film, but...
但他禁不了我们的
but he can't ban ours.
还不够
It's not enough.
拍电影还不够
Movies are not enough.
下周末 塞尔卡·菲尔特家
Next weekend, there will be a dinner
会办一场晚宴
at the home of Salka Viertel.
会有跟我们志同道合的人参加
There will be like-minded people there.
艺术家 中欧的移♥民♥
Artists, immigrants from Central Europe.
你应该来
You should come.
提醒你 还有三分钟拍我的特写
Fair warning: it's three minutes to my close-up.
给你打光容易
You're easy to light.
你从内而外地发亮
The glow from within.
帕特 别告诉我
Pat. Don't tell me.
昨天的样片是截至目前最好的
Yesterday's rushes were the best so far.
你要是听烦了每天同样的好消息 听听这个
If you're tired of the same good news every day, how about this:
我桌上又有五个剧本等着你
I got five more scripts sitting on my desk,
每个都很棒
every bit as good, waiting for you.
米娜·戴维斯未完成的图书馆
Minna Davis's unfinished library.
你会把它们变成属于你的 就像这部
You'll make them your own, just like you did this one.
先把这部搞定吧
Let's just get this one in the can first,
然后再说
and then we'll talk.
该知道的我都知道了
I already know everything I need to know.
我想让布雷迪美国影业变成你的家
I want Brady-American to be your home.
你要锁住我
You want to lock me up?
锁在金丝笼里
In a golden cage.
而且是为你量身打造的
Of your own design.
有人告诉我 你要见我
I got a message you needed to see me.
我十分钟后要带人参观
I've got a tour starting in ten minutes.
不会让你迟到的
Well, you won't be late.
我想让你试镜阿黛尔
I want to test you for Adelle.
这个角色注定是你的
You were meant to play her.
相信我 我今天早上听完你读之后
Trust me. After I heard you read this morning...
就凭在睡椅上读的那一段台词
One speech, on a lounge chair.
我知道我听到了什么
I know what I heard.
我不是演员
I'm not an actress.
我觉得你是
I think you are.
你看见我对你多有信心了
You see how much I believe in you?
你真好
You're very sweet.
我很高兴你爱我 但这简直痴心妄想
And I'm glad that you love me, but this is delusional.
我要是你 就销毁它
I'd have that destroyed if I were you.
大家会对你的判断力失望的
People might lose faith in your judgment.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
这里午餐时好安静
It's quiet here at lunchtime.
他为什么想要 还没准备好
Why does he want it? It's not ready.
我们还没整理好最新的批注
We haven't finished the latest set of notes.
我只是个传话的 别打我
I'm just the messenger. Please don't shoot.
好 传话的
Okay, messenger,
告诉他除非我说有 否则没批注了
but tell him no more notes until I say so.
回见
See ya.
还有其他事吗
Is there something else?
你想跟我骑马转转吗
You want to go riding with me?
-什么 -我觉得
- What? - I had this idea
你可能愿意和我骑马
you might like to ride horses with me.
除非你不喜欢马 因为我喜欢马
Unless you don't like horses, 'cause I love horses,
自从离开俄克拉荷马州我还没骑过马
and I haven't ridden since I was in Oklahoma.
所以我想...
So I thought...
这是约会吗
Is this a date?
什么
What?
不是 把这个称作约会有点
No-- well, calling it a date might...
另外 我现在约不起会
Besides, I can't afford an actual date right now,
一起吃饭什么的
with food and things like that.
周六怎么样
Maybe Saturday?
-我知道我条件不太好 -麦克斯
- I know I'm not much of a catch. - Max.
只不过最近
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表