剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
最后的大亨
第一季第六集
完
布雷迪美国影业
仁爱医院
家属入口
*人们欢唱圣歌♥*
*The carolers are singing*
*我可以确定 亲爱的*
*And this I know, my dear*
*来年圣诞节*
*Next Christmas*
*就是今年圣诞节*
*Is this Christmas...*
干得好 各位
Great work, everyone.
*今年的圣诞节已至*
*And this Christmas is here.*
我们有部热门片了
Looks like we got a hit!
卖♥♥好多票 堵住米高梅狮子的嘴
Sell enough tickets to choke the MGM lion.
你圣诞节想要什么礼物 小姑娘
What would you like for Christmas, little girl?
你就是我的圣诞节礼物
You are my Christmas present.
你什么时候拆掉我的包装
When are you gonna unwrap me?
这是不是你看过的最温馨的电影
Wasn't that the sweetest story you ever saw?
别再吃拐杖糖了 都吃两根了
No more candy canes, you had two already.
我给你们拿点爆米花 来吧
I'll get you some popcorn, come on.
老板
Hey, boss.
为圣诞奇迹干杯
Here's to Christmas miracles.
是啊 圣诞快乐
Yeah. Merry Christmas.
忏悔那段
That whole confession bit.
-那段是 -斯塔的主意
- Was that...? - Stahr's idea.
-凯伊写的台词 -我们不谈那些了
- But Kay's words. - Now, now, we'll have none of that here.
敬门罗·斯塔 他以极其恐怖的统治
To Monroe Stahr, who, in a mad reign of terror,
开除了剪辑师 制片人 导演以及
fired his editor, producer, director and--
上帝饶恕我们 他的编剧
God forgive us-- his writer,
更别提他的酒鬼男主角
not to mention his boozehound leading man,
表演浮夸 勾搭纯情少女的弗罗斯特先生
the scenery-chewing, ingénue-screwing Mr. Frost,
将悲剧变成了胜利
and turned tragedy to a triumph.
-说得好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
说得好
Hear, hear.
这片子自始至终都是帕特的孩子
It was Pat's baby, start to finish.
你觉得怎么样 汉娜
What do you think of it, Hannah?
我说不好
I don't know.
这是我在美国的第一个圣诞节
It is my first American Christmas.
美国圣诞节就是这样的吗
Is that really what they are like?
-是啊 -差不多
- Yes. - More or less.
-对对对 -非常准确
- Yes, yes, yes. - Perfectly accurate.
他们觉得怎么样
How'd they like it?
我觉得内森算开眼界了
I don't think Nathan's ever gonna be the same.
不久之前
I mean, not too long ago,
电影院是我们避雨的地方
movie theaters were something we looked for to get out of the rain.
我今天下午让他们去再看一遍
I'm letting them see it again this afternoon,
就他们俩 去埃及影院
just the two of them, at the Egyptian.
这是他们想要的圣诞节礼物
It's what they wanted for Christmas.
听见没 爸爸
Hear that, Daddy?
付钱的顾客
Paying customers.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这不是发明了圣诞节的犹太人吗
Well, if it isn't the Jew who invented Christmas.
好像是另外一个犹太人的功劳
I think another Jew gets credit for that one.
跟你的信徒说去
Tell that to your disciples.
高兴点 帕特 你的电影成功了
Be happy, Pat. Your movie works.
他们是我的员工 他们必须喜欢
They're my employees, they have to like it.
但我不必须
But I don't.
我告诉你 它会是一部热门片
And I'm telling you, it's a hit.
抱歉打断你们
Excuse me. Hate to interrupt.
要是想天黑之前赶到 我们现在真应该走了
We should really go, if we're gonna get there before dark.
这可好 你把掌声都抢走了
Swell. You grab all the applause,
把票房♥留给我♥操♥心
I got to worry about the box office.
大熊山有电♥话♥的 帕特 我会跟你联♥系♥的
They have got phones in Big Bear, Pat. I'll be checking in.
但你会心里痛苦得要死
But will you be dying inside,
焦急等待发行方的每个电♥话♥吗
sweating out every call from distribution?
会急得要死的
Dying, dying.
我保证会心痛的
Aching, I promise.
他在这儿干什么
The hell's he doing here?
要我叫保安吗 万亚
Shall I call security, Vajna?
别紧张 门罗
Take it easy, Monroe.
-这么对待老朋友会招来厄运的 -老朋友
- It's bad luck to treat old friends like that. - Old friends.
而且你手上有一部热门片
And you got a hit on your hands.
我听说你请了一位不知名的演员出演下一部电影
Say, I hear, uh, you got an unknown starring in your next picture.
她需不需要代理人
She seeking representation?
我情愿把她介绍给希♥特♥勒♥
I'd sooner put her with Hitler.
你肯定知道
You must know that.
我就不理解你这点 斯塔
That's what I don't get about you, Stahr.
简单谈谈你都要弄得那么戏剧性
You can turn even a simple chat into high drama.
是吗
That what this is?
就是简单谈谈
A simple chat?
你滚出我的片场行吗
How about you get off my lot?
我正要走
I was just leaving.
-下周见 -玩得愉快
- We'll see you next week. - Have a wonderful time.
祝你们周末过得开心
Have a great weekend.
-玩得愉快 -再见
- Have fun. - Bye-bye.
恭喜
Congratulations.
奥蒂斯呢
What about Otis?
演雪人
For our snowman.
奥蒂斯
Otis?
给他弄条高档山羊绒围巾
Get him a fine cashmere scarf,
一个葫芦烟斗
a calabash pipe,
把他打扮成真正的绅士
make him a real gentleman.
满腹经纶 魅力四射
Well-read, charming,
人性的睿智观察者
a wise observer of humanity.
还喜欢喝威士忌
Oh, and a whiskey drinker.
我该嫉妒吗
Should I be jealous?
那要看你有没有给我准备礼物了
Oh, it depends if you got me a present.
不能说
I can't tell you.
-明天才能让你知道 -真的
- Not till tomorrow. - Really?
斯塔先生
Mr. Stahr.
我表示恭喜
My compliments.
这电影真了不起
That was quite something.
我还从未看过泡在糖里的电影
I have never seen a film dipped in sugar before.
幸好我砍掉了跳舞姜饼人的桥段
Glad I cut the dancing gingerbread number,
你肯定不会喜欢的
you would've hated that.
你就指望我拍这样的电影吗
Is this the kind of movie you expect me to make,
给孩子的图画书
a picture book for children?
你想拍什么样的电影就拍什么样 弗里茨
You make the film you want, Fritz.
那才是我雇你的原因
That's why I hired you.
是啊 但我要怎么拍呢
Yes, but how should I make anything
跟我合作的女演员不肯彩排
with an actress who refuses to rehearse?
朗先生
Mr. Lang...
六周了
Six weeks.
准备了六周
Six weeks to prepare.
但她拒绝了我
And this one refuses me.
-我不懂 -你没告诉他吗
- I don't understand. - You didn't tell him?
他要这周末彩排
He wanted to rehearse this weekend.
24小时不间断的彩排
24 hours of uninterrupted rehearsals.
一位熟人为此把家借给了我
An acquaintance lent me his home for the purpose.
正跟家人旅行的艾克瑟不得不中途离开
Axel here left his family in the middle of a trip.
但我的女主演
But my leading actress,
还未说过一句台词 却不肯来
who has uttered a total of zero words on film, declined.
我们都计划好了
You and I had plans.
我们很期待去玩的
We were looking forward to going.
由于你给我定下的疯狂时间表 门罗
Due to the insane schedule you have put me on, Monroe,
这是我从现在到杀青期间
this is the only time I will have free
唯一空闲的时间
between now and the day we wrap.
我以为大明星嘉宝小姐
I thought, perhaps, Miss Garbo here
会愿意通融一下
might make an accommodation.
门罗
Monroe.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, darling.
他是导演
He's the director.
可算有成年人发话了
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表