剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
有人照顾他们吗 还是会被换掉
Are they cared for or just... replaced?
那简单
Well, that's easy.
别受伤就行
Just don't get hurt.
你为什么来得这么早
Why do you come in so early?
虽然要多干会儿
It takes me a couple of extra hours,
但我喜欢跟上进度
but I like to keep up.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
这不是你的活儿 亲爱的
It's not yours to do, honey.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我觉得我该在这里工作段日子
I think I should work here for a while.
是吗
You do?
不为挣钱
Not for pay.
我不想抢谁的工作
I-I wouldn't want to take a job away from anyone, I just...
我需要学习
I just need the education.
打扰
Excuse me.
怎么
Yes?
我刚在运输部入职
I just started, in Traffic.
我叫麦克斯·马纳
My name's Max Miner.
他们叫我先来这里要身干净衣服
They said I need to get a set of clean clothes from here first.
从我的工资里扣
Docked from my pay.
他们给你票了吗
They give you a ticket?
是的
Yes, ma'am.
拿到前台去
It goes to the desk.
这是西莉娅
This is Celia.
她可以带你去
She can show you.
那太好了 谢谢
That's swell, thank you.
-我是麦克斯 -认识你很高兴 麦克斯
- I'm Max. - Nice to meet you, Max.
我第一天来
It's my first day.
还不熟悉情况呢
Don't have the hang of everything yet.
看不出来
You'd never know it.
你像是生在这里的
Seemed like you were born here.
-这边请 -嗯
- Right this way. - Yeah.
天呐
Good Lord.
那么你现在速度又要慢一倍了吗
Does this mean you're gonna be twice as slow now?
但没那么痛苦了
Oh, but half as miserable, see?
再没有谁因为打断掌骨这么开心了
No one ever had a better time breaking a few metacarpals.
听说你恋爱了
I hear you're in love.
-恶毒的谣言 -小心
- Vicious rumor. - Oh, careful.
可能会让你重新变回凡人
Might turn you back into a human being.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我看上去如何
Well, how do I look?
像样
Successful.
是吗
Yeah?
已经定了
It's official?
银行要收账了
The bank's calling in the note?
那我们破产了
Then we're broke.
好吧 其他银行呢
All right, uh, other banks?
没有了
There aren't any.
-私人贷方呢 -我试了
- Private lenders? - I tried.
整个世界都没钱了
The whole world's tapped.
除了德国
Except Germany.
接到了我们的朋友 吉斯林博士的电♥话♥
Got a call from our friend, Dr. Gyssling.
帕特
Pat...
他提出帮忙
He has offered his help.
在下次纽伦堡[纳粹]党代会上募捐吧
Well, maybe pass the hat at the next Nuremberg rally.
他说德国有很多资本家
Says Germany's full of capitalists:
法本公♥司♥ 克拉普 蒂森
IG Farben, Krupp, Thyssen.
他打过了电♥话♥ 钱是有的
He's made the calls, the money's there.
还急于投资
Along with an eagerness to invest.
你怎么说的
And you said?
小松糕的事我很遗憾 苏珊
I was sorry to hear about Muffin, Susan.
多谢你 斯塔先生
That's very kind of you, Mr. Stahr.
门罗 一切都好吗
Monroe? Is everything all right?
你在电♥话♥上听上去很急
It sounded urgent on the phone.
是啊
Uh, it is.
好啊
Well, good.
你终于要离开他了吗
You finally leaving him?
我跟楚克一直打赌
Running bet I have with Zukor.
门罗什么时候会终于厌倦了做小联盟的
When will Monroe finally get tired of being the best player
最佳球手 走进我的大门
in the minor leagues and walk through my door?
如果是在圣诞节之前 我就能赢一百块
And if it happens before Christmas I win a hundred bucks.
是今天吗
Is today the day?
不是
No.
不是那样的
Nothing like that.
该死
Oh, well, damn.
那是什么事
So what is it?
梅耶先生 时机不是很好 但是
Mr. Mayer, the timing's not great for this, but...
帕特和我有麻烦了
Pat and I are in trouble.
我们需要借几百万
We need to borrow a couple million dollars.
太好了
Fantastic.
片场安静
Quiet on set.
开拍
Rolling.
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表