剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表
以前是的
I used to.
还需要别的吗 迪克
Do you need anything else, Dex?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, grand.
迪克 休息几天
Listen, Dex, take a couple of days off.
我有个西部片 你可以看看
I have a Western you can look at.
门罗
Monroe?
怎么
Yeah.
能借我五块钱吗
I could do with a fiver.
真不需要我给您拿什么吗 布雷迪太太
You sure there's nothing I can get for you, Mrs. Brady?
不了 谢谢你 波蒂
Oh, no. Thank you. Birdy.
他快来了吗
You think he'll be much longer?
我也不清楚
I wish I could say.
他出片场办事不会老往回打电♥话♥
He doesn't check in with me often enough when he's off the lot,
您也知道这种金融会议有时会开很久
and you know how these finance meetings can go.
他付你多少钱 波蒂
How much does he pay you, Birdy?
每周40块
$40 a week.
你该要他涨工资
You should ask for more.
能去给我买♥♥点糖吗
Would you get me some candy?
好
You bet.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请蓝帽子
please welcome the Blue Bonnets.
门罗 我刚听到个特别逗的笑话
Monroe, I just heard the funniest gag.
三个人走进...不对 等等
Three guys walk into a... No, wait.
门罗的问题是
You know, the thing about Monroe
他是个残破的人
is he's broken in a way.
他信仰的东西已经不存在了
He believes in things that don't even exist anymore.
我要你忘了他
And I want you to forget about him.
你并不了解他 爸爸
You don't really know him, Daddy.
了解他 你以为他的名字怎么来的
Know him? Who do you think named him?
我发现他时 他在经营一个马戏团
He was running a circus when I found him.
米尔顿·斯坦伯格 布朗克斯的19岁小子
Milton Sternberg, 19, from the Bronx.
是我塑造了他
I invented him.
我觉得他很英勇
I think he's heroic.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
我付钱让你上班宁顿学院
That's why I'm paying for Bennington:
你却爱上一个父母坐统舱来到美国的人吗
so you can fall for a guy whose parents came over in steerage.
去找个律师 或是医生
Find a lawyer. Find a doctor...
我不想要乡村俱乐部的生活
I don't want a country club life.
-我要这个 -不行
- I want this. - No.
-我要... -求你
- And I want... - Please.
千万别做这个
Anything but this.
会伤透我的心的
That would kill me.
我想要他
And I want him.
我知道他并不完美
I know he's not perfect.
我知道他内心破碎
I know he's broken inside,
但我能修复那一切
but I can fix all that.
他不仅残破 西莉娅 他活不长了
He's not just broken, Celia. He's dying.
他的主动脉有先天性缺陷
He's got a congenital defect in his aorta.
无法手术
It's inoperable.
早晚有一天 他的心会爆♥炸♥
One of these days, his heart's just going to explode.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这我知道
I know about that.
大家都知道
Everybody does.
你以为他为什么老是急着
Why do you think he's always in such a rush
拍成那部完美的电影
to make that one perfect picture?
我觉得这显得他更英勇了
I think it just makes him more heroic.
为一部电影闹成这样
Make this much fuss over a picture.
是《大饭店》还差不多
It ought to be Grand Hotel.
本来会比《大饭店》更好的
This was better than Grand Hotel!
好吧 拉上你的拉链 把这儿擦干净了
Fine. Now zip up your fly and clean this mess.
这里是布雷迪先生的片场
This is Mr. Brady's set.
是我的片场
It's my set!
是我写的
I wrote it!
下来 你个醉醺醺的爱尔兰佬
Get down here, you boozy mick.
好吧
Okay.
真丢脸
Fucking disgrace you are.
我们去通知他妻子
We will notify his wife.
她稍后应该会来拿他的东西
I suppose she will be by later to collect his things.
你是萨莉吧
You must be Sally.
他不想被人打扰
He doesn't want to be disturbed.
谁都不想
Who does?
天呐
Christ.
布朗克斯的人不敲门吗
They don't knock in the Bronx?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
甜妞萨莉的妈妈吗
Sally Sweet's mom.
经纪人
Manager.
我不操人妈妈
I don't fuck people's mothers.
有事吗
Something I can do for you?
迪克·戴维斯死了
Dex Davis is dead.
昨晚从小过道上跳下来了
Threw himself off a catwalk last night.
你看我♥干♥什么 又不是我推的他
What are you looking at me for? I didn't push him.
-不是吗 -我给了他份工作
- Didn't you? - I gave him a job
当时没有别人肯雇他
when no one else would touch him,
不论是谁的小舅子都无权奢求更多了
which is more than anybody's brother-in-law had the right to expect.
安抚他的事我交给你了
The hand-holding I leave to you.
你真好心
You're all heart.
嗯
Yeah, well,
我又不想做什么传奇人物 门罗
I'm not trying to become a legend, Monroe.
我只想生存下去
I'm just trying to survive.
好让世界认识甜妞萨莉吗
So the world can get its first taste of Sally Sweet?
没错
That's right.
我们让大家大笑 唱歌♥两小时 忘记现实
For two hours, we can make people laugh, sing, and forget.
这是我们的工作
That's our job.
这部电影对他很重要 帕特
This picture mattered to him, Pat.
对我也很重要
It mattered to me.
你稍稍妥协一点
A little compromise on your part,
我们就能继续拍摄了
and we'd still be shooting.
卡罗尔·德巴黎 这是门罗·斯塔
Carol DeParis, Monroe Stahr.
认识你很高兴 请原谅...
It's very nice to meet you. Please forgive the...
给她一只狗
Make sure you give her a dog.
给谁
Who?
外面那位美国甜心
America's sweetheart out there.
大家都喜欢爱狗的孩子
People love a kid who loves her dog.
他说得对
He's right.
我还记得他第一天来片场的情形
I remember his first day on the lot.
是啊 《旅行推销员》的剧本
Yeah. His Traveling Salesman script.
本来是要比尔·鲍威尔演的 是吧
It was supposed to be a Bill Powell, wasn't it?
埃迪·坎特
Eddie Cantor.
他当时那么开心
He was happy then.
乐呵呵的
Giddy.
第一天来片场
First day on the lot.
能借我五块钱吗
I could do with a fiver.
真是难过的一天 贝丝
Sad day, Bess.
太糟了
The worst.
那个角色那么棒
It was such a great part.
你多久没忏悔了
How long has it been since your last confession?
这是我第一次来 神父
This is my first, Father.
对不起 我并不是你们的信徒
I'm sorry. I'm... I'm not of your faith.
这地方对一个我很在乎的人来说很重要
This place mattered to someone who mattered to me.
我没有别的地方可去
I have nowhere else to go.
这样啊
I see.
你喜欢看电影吗 神父
Do you like to go to the pictures, Father?
喜欢吧
I suppose.
你觉得电影重要吗
Do you think they matter?
不是很重要
Not especially, no.
有人为了给我拍一部电影刚刚送了命
Someone just died trying to make one for me.
送命
Died?
他信任我 我却...
He trusted me, and I...
剧集 | 最后的大亨(2016) | 导航列表