剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
小心
Look out!
我们要定义为绑♥架♥还是叛变
Are we calling it an abduction or defection?
原因不明的缺席
Unexplained absence.
这是谁
Who's this?
帕尔默下士
Corporal Palmer.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你答应过我会离婚 可一年年这么过去
And you promised me a divorce and the years are going by...
我知道 我眼前就有八年牢要坐
I know that. I've got eight of them right in front of me.
快点
Move!
我昨晚和在纽约的詹姆斯聊过了
I spoke to James in New York last night.
他很期待回来
He so looking forward to getting back.
你在柏林认识一个家伙
You're acquainted with a chap in Berlin.
我们就叫他豪斯马丁吧
Let's, you and I, call him Housemartin.
我需要知道如何联♥系♥到这个人的确切信息
I want information as to how exactly we might contact this man.
-你们认识斯多克上校吗 -认识
- Do you know Colonel Stok? - I do.
苏联在西欧最高级别的
Russia's highest-ranking undercover operative
卧底特工
in Western Europe.
这是他的英国女友
This is his English girlfriend.
我们不知道这件事
We don't know about that.
-所以有什么好处 -我们在柏林有行动
- So, what's on offer? - We have an operation in Berlin.
我们可能需要你们的协助
We may need your assistance.
任务是要找回一个失踪的人
It's the retrieval of a missing person.
伊普克雷斯档案
第二集
指纹不是他的
The fingerprints weren't his.
我看着他也不像是个物理学家
He didn't look like a physicist to me.
物理学家长什么样
What does a physicist look like?
乱蓬蓬的头发 八字胡
Wild hair. Moustache.
也许你没想到
This may surprise you,
但我对你的想法很有兴趣
but I am interested to know what you think.
他们并没有想杀我
They weren't trying to kill me.
有人费尽了心思去找了个替身
Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to recruit a double,
连他的伤疤都吻合了
to the extent of matching his scars.
计划是杀死他 让我逃走
The plan was to kill him and for me to escape
向你们确认道森死了
and confirm to you that Dawson was dead,
这样你们就不会再找他了
so that you would stop looking for him.
豪斯马丁是个幌子 道森在别的地方
Housemartin was a decoy, whilst Dawson was somewhere else.
帕尔默 你很有潜质
You exhibit potential, Palmer.
当我在号♥子里的墙上再划一道时
And that will be of great comfort to me
这句话会给我极大的安慰
as I scratch another line on the wall of my cell.
我已经申请延长你的出狱时间了
I have applied to extend the duration of your release
理由是在事关国♥家♥安♥全♥的事情上
on the basis that you may continue to be of use
-你可能仍能发挥作用 -谢谢
- on a matter of national security. - Thank you.
我尚未收到回复
I have yet to receive a reply.
与此同时 我想你会觉得这是你的东西
In the meantime, I expect you feel this belongs to you.
你想把它换成英镑吗
Would you like it changed into sterling?
-没事 我认识个人 -我想也是
- It's all right. I know someone. - I thought you might.
我知道你还有婚约在身
I understand that you have marital obligations.
也可以这么说吧
One way of putting it.
你是什么星座的
What's your star sign?
他人呢
Where is he?
他不是说三点半吗
He said half past three, didn't he?
无法相信要搞成这个样子
Can't believe it's come to this.
就是做给法官看的 亲爱的
Oh, it's just for the judge, darling.
法庭证据之类的
Evidence in the court of law and all that.
这是要证明你出轨
This is you being unfaithful.
谢谢
Thanks.
不太喜欢是吧
Not enjoying it, then?
至少你能拿钱 对吧
At least you're being paid, eh?
如果你后悔了
Look, if you're having second thoughts,
最好赶紧走人
you better be quick.
因为泰勒先生非常职业
Because Mr Taylor is very professional,
他一旦进得门来 他可不会闲待着
and once he comes through that door, he won't be hanging about.
必须如此
It's gotta be done.
他来了
Oh, that's him.
好了 胳膊搂着我
Right, just put your arm around me.
就这样 给法官摆得色一点 亲爱的
Here we go. A little bit naughty for the judge, my darling.
-有事吗 -娜塔莉·刘易斯小姐吗
- Hello? - Miss Natalie Lewis?
-什么事 -害虫防治委员会的
- Yes? - Council pest control.
我们接到举报 这里有鼠害
We've had reports of a rodent infestation.
我没有...
Oh, I haven't had any...
你们确定是这里吗
Are you sure you've got the right place?
-没什么可担心的 -就问几个问题
- Really nothing to worry about. - Just a few questions.
-要不了多久 -我们都坐下吧
- Won't take long. - Shall we all sit down?
你们是谁
Look, who are you?
我们要和你谈谈你的男朋友
We're going to talk to you about your boyfriend.
我的...
My...
我要去报♥警♥
I'm gonna phone the police.
你的电♥话♥线被暂时切断了
Your telephone's been temporarily disconnected.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我们认为你什么都没做
We don't think you've done anything.
至少我们不知道 也许情况会有变化
Well, nothing that we are aware of. Perhaps that'll change.
你叫他格里戈还是格里戈里耶夫
Do you call him Gregor or Gregoriev?
格里戈尔
Gregor.
好的 格里戈·斯多克
Right, Gregor Stok.
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的第三副部长
Third undersecretary at the Soviet embassy?
出什么事了
What's happened?
这有几张照片 也许你想看看
Here are some photographs. Perhaps you'd like to take a look.
这张是在莫斯科拍的
This was taken in Moscow.
这是他在高尔基公园
Here he is in Gorky Park.
另一张稍微近一些
And another one, a little closer.
这张是...他和妻子
And here he is... with his wife.
另一张是和他的孩子们
And another one with his children.
6个月后 他在这里的任职就会结束
In six months' time, his posting here will be concluded
他就会回莫斯科
and he will return to Moscow.
恐怕你再也不会见到他了
Shouldn't think you'll ever see him again.
我们只是希望你能协助我们
We just want you to help us out.
既不困难也不危险
Won't be difficult or dangerous.
你只要向我们报告他可能会谈论的事情
You'll just be reporting to us on things he might talk about.
他见过的人 还有任何可疑的活动
People he meets and any suspicious activity.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们是谁
Who are you?
害虫防治人员
Pest control.
我要怎么办
What am I gonna do?
六个月
Six months.
只有六个月 我要怎么办
Six months. What am I gonna do?
娜塔莉 你告诉他了吗
Natalie, have you told him?
孩子的事
About the baby?
关于制♥造♥中子弹一事
'We've have been sharing technical secrets'
我们一直在跟一个英国科学家团队
in relation to the creation of neutron bomb
分享技术机密
with a team of British scientists,
其中一人可能落入了苏联手中
one of whom might be in Soviet hands,
而你们等了多久才告知我们
and you have waited how long to let us know?
现在这个节骨眼简直不能更糟了
This could not have come at a worse time.
我们觉得很没有安全感
We feel insecure.
从今天起 我们要完全共享
As of this day, we want full sharing
所以材料 文档 调查结果
of all materials, files, and investigative findings,
什么都不能遗漏
omitting nothing.
自然 我们会全力配合
Naturally, you will enjoy our fullest co-operation.
我们都很理解你们的担忧
We all appreciate your anxiety.
我几乎想自行了断了
I hardly want to be blown up myself.
我相信我的政♥治♥主子们
And I'm confident that my political masters
会为我提供
will furnish me with all
所有必要的资源 将此事做个了结
necessary resources to bring this to a close.
申请延长出狱期 哈罗德·帕尔默
你们该告诉我们的
'You should have told us.'
我们告诉你们了
'We have told you.'
我是说早点告诉我们
'I mean sooner.'
你们知道这个科学家可能在哪吗
Now, do you have any idea where this scientist is?
不知道
No.
但你们推测他在苏联的铁幕后
But you assume he's behind the Iron Curtain.
或是在去那边的路上
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表