剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
他很期待回来
he's so looking forward to getting back.
-抱歉 妈妈 什么计划 -没多久了 亲爱的
- Sorry, the plans, Mother? - There isn't long, dear.
那还要等到明年六月
Well, it's not until June next year.
时间过的比你想象得快多了
And that will come around sooner than you think.
是啊 太多事要做了
Yes. There's so much to do.
挑选餐饮 试穿衣裙 安排座位表
Catering, dress fitting, seating plans.
别继续去广播电台打杂了
Then no more making tea at the World Service.
纽约是个奇妙的城市
New York is fantastic.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
我们在曼哈顿上西区买♥♥套公♥寓♥...
We'll have an apartment on the Upper West Side and when...
-詹姆斯 我们也许该继续... -亲爱的
- James, perhaps we need to keep... - Darling, darling.
你以后不需要工作了
You won't need to work.
是的 但如果我想工作呢
Right, but what if I want to?
给 我给你买♥♥了这个
Here, I brought you this.
天啊
Gosh.
我帮你戴
Let me.
非常般配
Fits like a glove.
我期待在未来的岁月中与你们合作
I look forward to working with you in the months and years ahead
捍卫我们所珍视的一切
in defence of all that we hold dear.
我们正遭受袭击
For we are under attack.
苏联人正在发展地面和武器科技
The Soviets are gaining ground and weapons technology,
我们也不能故步自封
and we cannot stand still.
两个月前 他们引爆了
Two months ago, they detonated
有史以来威力最强大的核弹
the most powerful nuclear bomb ever manufactured.
一个能产生超5000万吨♥爆♥炸♥力的炸♥弹♥
A device with a yield of over 50 megatons.
爆♥炸♥力是丢在广岛市核弹的3000倍
That's 3,000 times the yield that was dropped on Hiroshima.
就是这个
Here it is.
你需要用他多久
How long would you need him for?
得看行动的结果
Depends on where the operation leads us.
这线索挺牵强啊
It's a somewhat tenuous link.
-这是我们唯一的线索 -你觉得可以信任他吗
- It's the only one we've got. - You think you can trust him?
肯定不能
Almost certainly not.
注意
非公务请勿入内
上车
Get in the car.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, officer.
我能知道要去哪吗
Am I allowed to know where I'm going?
项链不错
Nice necklace.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么牌子 香奈儿吗
What is it, Chanel?
你很懂珠宝 是吗
You know a lot about jewellery, do you?
我见过一条一样的
Well, I've seen one just like it.
属于一位美国♥军♥官的妻子
Belonged to the wife of an American officer.
真有趣
How fascinating.
是礼物吗
Gift, was it?
不关你的事
Not really your business.
可能是你未婚夫送的
From a fiance, perhaps.
-你喜欢猜测 是吗 -我喜欢思考
- You like to speculate, don't you? - I'm thoughtful.
要是不注意 你的思考会把你
You'll think yourself all the way back through those gates,
直接送回大牢
if you're not careful.
好了
Alright.
我们走吧
Let's go, shall we?
他们在等你
They're waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢他
I like him.
这是《官方机密法案》
This is the Official Secrets Act.
阅读 并在每一页底部签名
You'll read it and sign it at the bottom of each page.
你将受到其中的条例制约
You will then be bound by its restrictions,
若有违反 将根据法案条款
any breach of which will render you liable
对你提起相应诉讼
to prosecution under its terms.
你的报酬将定级为E4公务员
Your pay is designated as Civil Service E4.
所有津贴将按比例发放
All allowances will apply on a pro rata basis.
年假和养老金缴纳将在
Annual leave entitlement and pension contributions
《官方机密法案》
入职三个月之后开始发放
will accumulate after the first three months.
-不好意思 -我还没说完
- Excuse me. - I haven't finished yet.
根据你的等级
This accommodation has been assigned to you
给你分配了这间宿舍
at a level appropriate to your grade,
押金和租金将直接从你工资中扣除
with deposit and rent to be deducted directly from your pay.
好吧 没人说过我要在这做什么
OK, no-one's actually told me what I'm doing here.
乖乖听话 在法案每一页签下名字和日期
Sign and date each page of the act, there's a good chap.
如果你不签字
If you don't sign,
爱丽丝就把你送回监狱
Alice will send you back where you've come from.
如果你签字 我会带你去吃午饭
If you do sign, I'll take you for lunch.
美国驻伦敦大使♥馆♥
早上好 我能帮您什么
Good morning. How can I help you?
-我来见保罗·马多克斯先生 -您是...
- I'm here to meet Mr. Paul Maddox. - And you are...?
-简·考特尼 -是我
- Jean Courtney? - Yes.
-保罗·马多克斯 早上好 -早上好
- Paul Maddox. Good morning. - Good morning.
没错 我是黑人
Yes, that's right, I'm Black.
听着 我直接告诉你 我今天宿醉
Listen, I'll be straight, I have a hangover,
我和你保证这平时不会发生在我身上
which I promise is not a usual thing for me.
我们能边喝咖啡边谈吗
Can we grab a coffee?
我昨晚去了一个俱乐部
I was at a club last night.
-英国男孩演奏蓝调 -弹得好吗
- English boys playing the blues. - Were they good?
塞缪尔·约翰逊是怎么说女人的布道来着
What is it Samuel Johnson says about a woman preaching?
英国历史上最有名的文人之一
"就如同狗用后腿行走"
"It's like a dog walking on its hind legs.
"做得不好"
"It is not done well,
"但你会惊讶于它还是做成了"
"but you are surprised to find it done at all."
女人不能布道吗
A woman can't preach?
女人当然能布道
A woman can definitely preach.
英国男孩能演奏蓝调
English boys can play the blues.
而我也可以是中♥央♥情报局的情报人员
And I can be an intelligence officer with the CIA.
所以 一切都好
So it's all good.
我们有东西给你们
We have something for you.
你们认识斯多克上校吗
Do you know Colonel Stok?
我们认识 格里戈·安东诺维奇
We do. Grigor Antonovich.
据称是苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥的第三副部长
Allegedly a third undersecretary at the Soviet embassy,
但所有人都知道他是格鲁乌的上校
but known to one and all as a colonel in the GRU,
苏联军事情报机构
而且极有可能是西欧
and the very possibly highest-ranking
最高级别的卧底特工
undercover operative in Western Europe.
这是他的英国女友
This is his English girlfriend.
娜塔莉·刘易斯
我们不知道这件事
We didn't know about that.
他用她的公♥寓♥来进行半秘密会面
He uses her apartment for semi-clandestine meetings,
政客 记者 工会会员
politicians, journalists, trade unionists.
22-28岁 金发碧眼
-你们是打算在她身上下套吗 -我们有此打算
- Are you gonna put the hook in her? - We're going to.
格里戈·安东诺维奇 斯多克
所以有什么好处
So what's on offer?
我们会把从她那得到的所有文字信息
We share all transcripts, recordings,
录音 以及其他信息都与你们共享
and additional information from her.
-作为回报... -我们在柏林有行动
- And in return? - We have an operation in Berlin.
在边境检查站可能需要你们的协助
We may need your assistance at the border points.
任务是要找回一个失踪的人
It's the retrieval of a missing person.
为什么不用军情六处
Why not use MI6?
他们在柏林有据点 并且据我所知
They have presence in Berlin, and as I understand it,
他们和你是一个国家的人
they are the same nationality as you.
是原则问题
It's a point of principle.
-我们能知道是谁失踪了吗 -在合适的时候
- Do we get to know who's missing? - In due course.
你可以认为这的确引起了我们的兴趣
You can consider us suitably intrigued.
我和我朋友都要你家最好的菜
My friend and I will settle for the best of everything.
干杯
Chin-chin.
高兴加入吗
Glad you came?
-非常 -爱丽丝很厉害
- Very. - Alice is formidable.
她在43年空降法国 谋杀了一名盖斯塔波军官
Parachuted into France in '43, murdered a Gestapo officer,
纳粹德国时期的秘密国家警♥察♥
并带回了他的鲁格尔手♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥就在她桌子上
brought home his Luger, which she keeps in her desk
在订书机和打字机色带中间
between the stapler and the typewriter ribbon.
我不会不问自取的
I won't borrow anything without asking.
我就想听这话
That's what I wanted to hear.
告诉我 你在东柏林售卖♥♥你偷的东西吗
Now, tell me, did you sell your stolen goods in East Berlin?
有时候
Sometimes.
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表