剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
I sat there and I could no longer justify
再为你部门的存在争辩了
the existence of your department.
什么意思
'What does it mean?'
意思是我得咬牙交出斯多克要的东西
It means I'll struggle to deliver what Stok demands.
然后呢
Then what?
我也不知道
I don't know.
也许我能在部里再谋份差事
Perhaps I can find some other job at the ministry,
但不能保证我还能接触到
but there's no guarantee I'll have access
任何他还不知道的事
to anything he doesn't already know.
比如当皇家洗衣店的指挥官
Commander of the Royal Laundry?
伦敦塔的仪仗卫兵
Beefeater at the Tower of London.
你可以在他参加典礼时给他端御宝
You could offer him the Crown Jewels.
对
Yes.
但作为一个合格的共♥产♥党人
But as a good communist,
你觉得他用御宝合适吗
do you think they would suit him?
作为一个合格的共♥产♥党人 我认为...
As a good communist, I would say...
船到桥头自然直
something will turn up.
证物A 昨晚1:33
Exhibit A, 1:33am last night.
抓到他了吗
'You got him?
很好
'Good.'
他在跟谁通话
So, who was he talking to?
证物B 今早8:24
Exhibit B, 8:24am this morning.
怎么样了
'How is it going?
你没事吧
'Are you OK?
不会 他不会记得什么
'No, he won't remember much.
不 程序便是如此 这就是他受训的目的
'No, that's just the programming, that's what he's trained for.'
卡斯韦尔先生...
Mr Carswell, is it...
听这个
Now listen.
马多克斯在往外拨号♥ 第一个号♥码是0
Maddox dialling out starting with zero.
0-7-7-8-1-4.
有地址吗
Do you have an address?
谢谢 卡斯韦尔先生
Thank you, Mr Carswell.
还有呢
And?
我今天早上没什么事
Short of anything to do this morning,
去了趟德国大使♥馆♥
I went to the German embassy.
我想着万一他们有
Because I wondered if they might
关于拉沃奇金博士的信息呢
have any information on Dr Lavotchkin.
谁也说不准
You never know.
总之
Anyway...
他们非常乐于助人
they are a terribly obliging bunch.
他们1943年的时候可不乐于助人
Yeah, they weren't in 1943.
那时候毕竟在打仗 爱丽丝
Well, that was during the war, Alice.
盖世太保
Gestapo.
他们有一半的人都投靠了美国
Half of them went to work for the Americans.
剩下的回了家 假装什么都没发生过
The others went home and acted like nothing ever happened.
遇上你的那些不一样
Not the ones who met you.
对
No.
总之
Anyway...
他们确实有一份档案
..turns out they did have a file.
我的德语不算太好
My German isn't very good,
但就连我也能看懂
but even I can read that.
她哥哥在1947年就死了
Her brother died in '47.
你打算告诉他吗
Are you going to tell him?
还是我去说
Or shall I?
你好啊 简
Hello, Jean.
就知道你可能会出现
Thought you might turn up.
就知道我来的时候你可能会在
Thought you might be here when I did.
你带武器了吗
You armed?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
没关系
It's ok.
考特尼小姐不会冲任何人开枪
Miss Courtney won't shoot anyone
除非迫不得已
unless she absolutely has to.
来找哈利 对吧
Looking for Harry, right?
你还是进来吧
May as well come in.
他没事
He's all right.
但很疲惫 他遭了不少罪
But he's tired. He's been through a lot.
大部分都是我的错 不过...
Most of it my fault, but...
他现在没事了
he'll be OK now.
哈利 你还好吗
Harry, are you all right?
我现在很好
I'm fine now.
你看起来和道森教授之前一样
You look just like Professor Dawson did.
你们采用了相同技术吗
You used the same technique?
我欠你一个解释
I owe you an explanation.
两年前 我是个愤怒的人
Two years ago, I was an angry man.
我们腹背受敌 因为我们的总统骗了我们
We got shot to hell, because our president lied to us.
我恨他 我不在乎让人知道这一点
I hated him and I didn't care who knew it.
我加入了一些讨论复仇的小圈子
I mixed in circles that were talking about revenge.
随后有一天 毫无预兆
Then one day, out of nothing,
我接到了个电♥话♥
I get a call.
他们给我打电♥话♥ 然后帮我接通了某人
They get me on the line and they connected me to someone.
是鲍比·肯尼迪
It was Bobby Kennedy.
他很直接
He was straight.
没道歉也没找任何理由
No apologies, no excuses,
但他告诉我了他和他哥哥
but he spoke to me about the vision
对美国未来的构想
he and his brother had for America.
一个我很认同的构想
It was a vision that I could share.
就像你说的 进步
As you put it, progress.
然后他告诉我
And then he spoke to me
有些人想破坏这个构想
about people who wanted to destroy that vision.
一群不受控的阴谋分子不想要进步
A loose conspiracy of men who did not want progress.
他让我参加深入卧底行动
He asked me to join a deep-cover operation
潜入那个秘密组织
to infiltrate that conspiracy.
我成功混入
I got in,
然后他们拿着这个针对帕尔默的计划来找我
and then they came to me with this plan for Palmer.
哈利本该做什么
What was Harry supposed to do?
如果他没逃跑
If he hadn't escaped,
他应该在机场的屋顶上
he'd have been on the roof of the airport
干掉停机坪上的约翰·肯尼迪
taking out JFK on the tarmac.
-现在呢 -哈利不会杀任何人
- And now? - Harry isn't going to kill anyone.
他的洗♥脑♥程序尚未完成
His programming was incomplete.
但我得到的指示是 尽可能长时间
But my instructions are to stick to my contact
与我的联络人及其手下在一起
and his people for as long as I can,
尽可能多了解信息
learn as much as possible
并收集未来诉讼的证据
and gather evidence for future proceedings.
你们把哈利带到这里后对他做过些什么
What have you done with Harry since you brought him here?
我们拿他做过试验
We've tested him.
治疗让他失去了部分记忆
There's some memory loss from the treatment,
但他在日渐恢复
but he's getting better every day.
我要带他走
I'm taking him away.
好的
Good.
我们会把发生的一切都告诉多尔比
And we will inform Dalby of everything that has taken place.
简 我觉得这样挺好
Jean, this works for me.
我继续卧底 你们来揭露阴谋
I stay undercover, you guys blow the plot.
我只是来这里拿点东西
Just here to collect some things.
你之前去维也纳是找她吗
Were you in Vienna for her?
是的
Yes.
很好 我是说...
Good. I mean...
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
这样的话 我就不说了
In that case, I won't mention it.
对谁说
Mention to whom?
那些付给我钱的人
The people who pay me.
哪些人
Which people?
英国人吗
British?
是的 当然
Yes, of course they are.
政♥府♥ 内政部 军情几处什么的
Government, Home Office, MI something-or-other.
他们让我坐下 对我和盘托出
They sat me down and went all through it.
告诉我你以何为生
Told me what you do for a living.
问我是否愿意报告你的一些活动
Asked me if I wouldn't mind reporting on your activities.
鉴于你一直在骗我 我想这也...
And since you'd been lying to me, I thought it was...
无可厚非
fair enough.
顺便说一句 一周18英镑
£18 a week, by the way.
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表