剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
奥尔德玛斯顿核研究实验室
我们一直在跟一个英国科学家团队
We've been sharing technical secrets
分享技术机密
with a team of British scientists,
其中一人可能落入了苏联手中
one of whom might be in Soviet hands.
那教授呢 他之前也是共♥产♥党员吗
And the Professor, was he a communist too?
我们从不讨论政♥治♥
We never discussed politics.
-你们知道这个科学家可能在哪吗 -不知道
- Do you have any idea where the scientist is? - No.
我们希望对斯多克的行动能提供些线索
We're hoping Stock might offer up a lead.
我们要和你谈谈你的男朋友
We'd like to talk to you about your boyfriend.
帕尔默下士 我在柏林听说过你
Corporal Palmer. I've heard of you, you know, from Berlin.
你觉得这一切的幕后黑手是谁 长官
Who do you think's behind all this, sir?
我不想这么快就下结论
I like to keep an open mind on these things,
但道森可能比我想象的离家更近
but it's possible Dawson is closer to home than we think.
趴下
Down!
就是他 伊恩·兰德尔
Here he is, Ian Randall,
雇佣兵 投机分子 赌徒
a mercenary, a chancer, a gambler.
还可能是杀手
Possibly a killer.
但他们都在找你
But they were all looking for you.
所以我要收拾东西出发了
So I'm picking up the cargo and I'm getting out.
只是...最近很难碰到你
It's just you've been... hard to get hold of.
工作到很晚
Working late.
我想知道
I want to know!
有些人只是遇错了人
Some people are just wrong for one another.
教授经常去见一位精神医生
As a psychiatrist, the Professor visits,
西奥多·拉德利医生
精神科医生
他能改变你的感受 你的行为方式
he can change the way you feel, the way you behave.
他们说如果你给他足够长的时间
They say that if you give him long enough,
如果你易受影响
if you're susceptible...
他能改变你的为人
he can change who you are.
伊普克雷斯档案
第三集
来吧 教授 你最喜欢吃的
Here we are, Professor, your favourite,
和每隔一天的一样
just like every other day.
你话不多啊
Don't say much, do you?
希望你过去之后话能多一些
Hope you'll be a bit chattier when you get there.
不管你何时才能过去吧
Whenever that is.
为你可是花了大价钱 至少是付了一半的钱
Paid a lot of money for you. Half of it, anyway.
他们一定觉得你值这个钱
They must reckon you're worth it.
我只是希望不会有人改主意了 否则就...
I just hope no-one changes their mind, otherwise it'll be...
6个月前 道森因压力过大开始接受治疗...
Six months ago, Dawson began treatment for stress...
可能是因为他在计划叛逃到苏联去
Perhaps because he was planning to defect to the Soviet Union!
他的精神医生倡导实验性治疗方案
..With a psychiatrist who advocated experimental techniques,
其治疗效果未知
the effects of which are unknown.
道森被一名英国雇佣兵绑♥架♥
Dawson was abducted by a British mercenary,
精神医生死了 而雇佣兵呢
the psychiatrist is dead, and the mercenary,
大抵是带着他的贵重猎物藏了起来
presumably with his valuable captive, has gone to ground.
在贝鲁特吗
In Beirut?
兰德尔和另一个人飞去了法国
Randall and another man flew to France
就是进入拉德利诊所的那天晚上
the night of the entry to Radley's clinic.
一个很像他的人...同样 也有同伴
A man resembling him - again with companion -
被人看到在马赛登上了一架货机 飞往贝鲁特
was sighted boarding a freighter in Marseille, bound for Beirut.
而贝鲁特呢 他在那里驻扎了4年
And Beirut, where he was stationed for four years,
有各种关系 联络人
is where he has relationships, contacts,
是他最有可能去的地方
and where he is most likely to be.
除非他在别的地方
Unless he's somewhere else.
的确有这个可能性
There is that possibility.
情况并不顺利 对吧
It's not going outstandingly, is it?
是的 长官
No, sir.
黎巴嫩 贝鲁特
多尔比先生告诉我要回诊所
When Mr Dalby told me I was going back to that clinic
好好研究拉德利那本研究笔记的每一页时
to read every last page of Radley's research,
我还以为他是开玩笑呢
I thought he was joking.
你都想象不到会学到什么
It's amazing what you can learn.
他从斯坦福带回来的可不仅仅是个博士名头
A PhD wasn't the only thing he brought back from Stanford.
"行为的自♥由♥和心灵的解放
"There is a relationship between freedom of behaviour
"紧密相连
"And psychic liberation.
"保护人类潜意识的外壳可被剥掉
"The human subconscious can be stripped of its protective shell
"从而使潜意识接受治疗性的重塑"
"And rendered amenable to therapeutic remodelling."
这就全能解释通了
Glad that's cleared things up.
我们与大使♥馆♥的人会面之前
Before we meet the man from the embassy,
我想等下也许去古罗马的浴场看看
I thought I might visit the Roman Baths later.
据说贝鲁特有除罗马以外最大的浴场
Beirut has one of the largest outside Rome, apparently.
简 出什么事了吗
Jean, is there something wrong?
我的未婚夫取消了我们的婚约
My fiance has broken off our engagement.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他说明理由了吗
Did he give a reason?
因为我对他撒了谎
Cos I was lying to him.
这样啊
I see.
多尔比的妻子以为他在贸易委员会上班
Do you know, Dalby's wife thinks he works for the Board of Trade.
工作了20年 她从没起过疑心
Has for 20 years, never questioned it.
即使她怀疑了 她倒也没什么办法
Not that she could do anything, even if she did.
男人撒谎容易得多啊
See, it's so much easier for men to lie.
任何事对男人来说都更容易
Everything is easier for men.
景色不错
Nice view.
你来晚了
You're late.
对不起了
Yeah, sorry about that.
你是和简·考特尼一起来的
You're here with Jean Courtney.
是吗
Am I?
我以为她会和你一起过来呢
I thought she might be with you.
如你所见 我是一个人来的
As you can see, I'm on my own.
我是詹姆斯的老友 就是她要结婚的对象
I'm an old friend of James's, the man she pledged to marry.
你们这些人全都相互认识 对吧
You people all know each other, don't you?
-他也在大使♥馆♥吗 -詹姆斯和我是同学
- Was he at the embassy, too? - James and I were at school together.
那是自然
Of course.
这事让他很痛苦
He was pretty cut up about it all.
发现原来她是搞这套把戏的
Finds out she's been working for the funnies,
还编出一套给英国广播公♥司♥工作的谎话
spinning some yarn about the BBC.
我上来可不是聊这些的
I didn't come up here to talk about any of this,
但某些领域的雇员
but employees in certain fields
的确有保密的义务
do have obligations of confidentiality.
可说谎总不是个轻松愉快的事吧
Still, it's not very pleasant, is it, lying?
我们换个话题吧
Let's change the subject.
兰德尔先生的联络人
Mr Randall's contacts.
名单在这
Right, here's the list.
他以外交身份为掩护驻扎在这里时
Contacts registered when he was here
登记的联络人
under diplomatic cover.
尤瑟夫
尤瑟夫·法塔尔 贝鲁特警♥察♥局副局长
Yousef Fattal, Deputy Commissioner of the Beirut Police.
手眼通天 所以拜托拜托 千万别惹毛他
Connected. So for God's sake, try not to upset him.
拉施达·布斯塔尼
我们认为这个女人可能是他的女朋友
We think this woman might have been his girlfriend.
这位是艾德姆 贩毒 借高♥利♥贷♥
And this one's Adem, drug trafficker, moneylender,
艾德姆
经营着一家夜♥总♥会♥ 叫哈玛
runs a nightclub, Hamra.
小心点 他很善变
Just be careful, he's unpredictable.
别跟任何人去任何地方
'Don't go anywhere with anyone.
哈玛夜♥总♥会♥
除了艾德姆 别告诉任何人你要找谁
'Don't tell anyone except Adem who it is you're looking for.
那栋楼后面有个出口
'There's an exit at the back of the building,
-万一需要可以走那里 -我知道了
- 'should you need it.' - 'I know.'
我还给你带了这个
And I brought you this.
不用 谢了
I'm all right, thanks.
也许能救你的命
It could save your life.
我就自求多福吧
'I'll take my chances.'
淡啤酒 谢谢
Lager, please.
我找艾德姆
I'm looking for Adem.
找艾德姆吗
Looking for Adem?
对
Yes.
这边
This way.
胳膊抬起来
Lift up your arms.
美元啊
US dollars.
我不是美国人
I'm not American.
你找艾德姆干什么
What do you want with Adem?
我希望他能帮我找个人
I'm hoping he can help me find someone.
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表