剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
不重要了 哈利
It doesn't matter, Harry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我对你判断失误了
I misread you.
不是的
It's not that.
我知道那件事后 你肯定不想来这里
I know you don't want to be here after what happened,
但我们都有自己的任务
but we both have our assignment,
我建议我们还是关注任务吧
so I suggest we just concentrate on what we have to do.
明天会有人给你们做技术简报
Tomorrow, you will receive a technical briefing,
但我今天要说的是安全问题
but what I'm here to talk about is security.
基地里不允许拍照
No photography on the base.
禁止使用无线电
The use of radios or other form
及其他未经授权的通讯设备
of unauthorised communication is forbidden.
离岸二十英里处 有一艘苏联核潜艇
20 miles offshore, there's a Russian nuclear-powered submarine.
我提到这点是想说明这不是什么
I mention this to illustrate that this is not some
彬彬有礼的科学集♥会♥
genteel scientific gathering.
这是在为战争做准备
This is preparation for war.
我黑暗中的光
芬兰 赫尔辛基机场
C·泰勒先生
我是开快速喷气机飞行员 专门飞离基地
I'm a fast-jet pilot, fly off carriers.
你想的话 我可以带你下去到处转转
If you want, we could take you down there, show you around.
我们有一架双座教练机
We got a twin-seat trainer,
要是你愿意体验一把刺♥激♥的话
if you wanna feel the full thrill.
简
Jean.
抱歉打扰了 你想跳支舞吗
Sorry to interrupt, but I wonder if you'd like to dance?
失陪了
You'll have to excuse me.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for rescuing me.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我没想到会在这里见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
而我见到你却并不觉得惊讶
Yet I'm not surprised to see you.
情报局希望掌握所有国防发展的概况
The Agency likes to keep an overview of all defence developments.
你也看出来了 我舞跳得不太好
Now, as you can tell, I'm not much of a dancer,
不知道你是否愿意出去走走
but I wonder if you'd like to step outside.
我想和你谈点事
There's some things I'd love to talk about.
-看来你女朋友走了 -她不是我女朋友
- Looks like your girl is leaving. - She's not my girl.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
她已经走了
She's gone.
你不妨坐下来喝一杯
You may as well sit down and drink.
不过 你看起来像已婚人士
You look like the married type anyhow.
实际上我离婚了
Getting divorced, actually.
谁不是呢
Aren't we all?
那你为什么来热带天堂索皮诺夫岛
So, what brings you to the tropical paradise of Sopinofu?
我只是个观察员
I'm just an observer.
来自英国国防部
From the Ministry of Defence, in England.
这话真能骗到什么人吗
Is that really supposed to fool anyone?
你是我第一个尝试的对象
You're the first person I've tried it on.
还需要多练习
It needs some work.
你呢
How about you?
我是位心理医生
I'm a psychiatrist.
军方的吗
The military?
平民 斯坦福大学的
Civilian. Stanford University.
真的吗 一位斯坦福大学的心理医生
Really? And what's a psychiatrist from Stanford
在太平洋的另一端做什么
doing halfway across the Pacific Ocean?
做研究 我正在研究从事核武器相关工作
Research. I'm studying the long-term psychological impact
对人心理产生的长♥期♥影响
of working with nuclear weapons.
你觉得到目前为止有什么影响
And what is the impact, would you say, so far?
把每个男人都变成了混♥蛋♥
Turns every man into an asshole.
你看 这里的男女比例是87比1
See, there's about 87 guys to every woman here.
这些远离家乡家伙中的每一位
And each of those guys, a long way from home,
都坚信自己是所有女人的梦中情人
becomes convinced that he's every woman's dream.
他们看到个女人 就觉得那事一定会发生
They see a female, they think it's gonna happen.
-什么事 -干柴烈火的大爆♥炸♥
- What? - A big explosion.
我也在等那个
That's what I'm waiting for, too.
多尔比怀疑美国人绑♥架♥了道森教授
Dalby suspects Professor Dawson was abducted by Americans.
他有什么证据吗
Does he back that up?
他认为没有道森的专业知识
He thinks you can't complete the weapon
你们无法完成武器研制
without Dawson's expertise.
好吧 所以他就此
Right. So he jumps from that
贸然得出我们是有罪一方的结论
to concluding that we are the guilty party.
我们来这里是确认高层人员
We are here to identify high-ranking personnel
并与潜在的未来线人建立联♥系♥
and establish links with likely future sources.
但他不亲自来吗
But he didn't come himself?
我想他有其他事要做
I imagine he has other things to do.
多尔比在赫尔辛基
Dalby's in Helsinki.
你知道为什么吗
Any idea why?
与我无关
None of my business.
多尔比对他的计划守口如瓶
Dalby plays his cards very close to his chest.
这让我们很好奇 他到底是什么目的
That makes us wonder about the nature of his hand.
你们竟然还责怪他贸然下结论吗
And do you accuse him of jumping to conclusions?
有人一直在阻挠你们找回关键人物
Someone has thwarted your efforts to retrieve a vital asset.
那人可能是多尔比 或是他招募的什么人
Could be Dalby himself, or someone he recruited,
比如帕尔默
like Palmer.
或是我
Or me.
但我们认为你完全没问题
But let's say we give you a clean bill of health.
你的记录里没有污点
Not a blemish on your record.
但帕尔默 就不好说了...
But Palmer, on the other hand...
-你觉得他怎么样 -很有能力
- What do you think of him? - He's capable.
他差点死在朝鲜
Nearly got killed in Korea.
并未获得应得的勋章
Didn't get the medal he deserved.
我觉得他不在乎这个
I don't think that bothers him.
心怀不满 唯利是图
Resentful. Mercenary.
不值得信任
Untrustworthy.
我想你误会他了
I think you've got him wrong.
我想我们会知道的
Well... I guess we'll find out.
你觉得辐射能杀死蚊子吗
Do you think the radiation will kill the mosquitoes?
我们不该议论核弹
We're not supposed to discuss the bomb.
你应该从简报知道这点了
You should've learned that from the briefing.
我只顾忙着玩填字游戏了
Well, I was too busy trying to finish a crossword.
"阻挠或障碍" 9个字母 第五个字母是R
"Barrier or obstacle." nine letters, fifth letter, R.
-说答案吧 -威慑物
- Tell me. - Deterrent.
你小时候很聪明吗
Were you a smart kid?
-这是什么问题 -一位心理医生的问题
- What kind of question is that? - A psychiatrist's.
或者我们会问你一些毫无意义的问题 比如
You see, we either ask you something meaningless like,
"你更喜欢周二还是周三"
"Which do you prefer, Tuesday or Wednesday?"
然后我们会得出一些可笑的结论
and then we draw absurd conclusions
-关于你的性取向或是... -实际上 是周三
- about your sexuality or... - Wednesday, as it happens.
或者我们让你措手不及
Or we throw you off-guard
说一些与你个人有关的真心话
by going straight for the heart with something personal.
不 我不聪明
No. I wasn't.
至少我不这么觉得
At least, I don't think.
-只是烦人 -怎么烦人了
- Just annoying. - Annoying how?
这个嘛...
Well...
因为我总是想要的更多
Because I kept asking for more than was on offer.
在美国我们称那为野心
In America, we call that ambition.
我父亲是个船坞工人
My dad was a docker.
他的野心是活到退休
His ambition was to live long enough to retire.
但是我觉得自己不该满足于此
But somehow, I decided I was too good for that.
你瞧 这一切都清楚了
You see, it all comes out.
或许我真的是名心理医生
Maybe I really am a psychiatrist.
好吧 我有个问题要问你
All right, here's a question for you.
我愿意进屋喝一杯吗
Would I care to come in for a drink?
要是没猜错 你从伦敦带了一瓶苏格兰威士忌
If I guess correctly, you brought a bottle of Scotch from London,
你冰箱里有冰块
you have ice in your refrigerator
橱柜里还有两个酒杯
and two glasses in your cupboard...
但你只需要一个
but you only need one.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
很温馨
Delightful.
如果我能多待一阵 打算好好装♥修♥一番
I have great plans for it if I stay long enough.
这让我想起自己的家
It reminds me of my own,
包括让人想扔掉的橙色窗帘
including the orange drapes that make you wanna throw.
请随意
Please, make yourself at home.
我的威士忌在哪 哈利
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表