剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
你要派间谍去索皮诺夫岛
So, you're sending a couple of spies to Sopinofu.
他们不该忙着
Shouldn't they be busy
找你们弄丢的那个科学家吗
looking for that missing scientist of yours?
谁说他们没有了
Who says they're not?
搞清楚她知道些什么
Find out what she knows,
不管用什么方法
one way or another.
和我讲讲伊普克雷斯
Talk to me about Ipcress.
告诉我它代表什么
Tell me what it stands for.
你手里的不是病人
You don't have a patient here,
而是一件对任务至关重要的科学仪器
you have a scientific instrument that's crucial to the mission.
多尔比在赫尔辛基
Dalby's in Helsinki.
-你知道为什么吗 -与我无关
- Any idea why? - None of my business.
到伦敦后你得接受盘问
You'll need to be debriefed in London.
我等你
I will be waiting for you.
我都看见那个混♥蛋♥了
I got this bastard in my sights.
帕尔默还有利用价值
We have an interest in Palmer.
如果形势有变呢
And if the situation changes?
我们会第一个通知你
Then you'll be the first to know.
你被设计陷害成苏联间谍
You're being set up as a Soviet spy.
不是苏联人绑♥架♥了道森教授
It's not the Soviets that abducted Professor Dawson,
是美国人
it's the Americans.
-我想我们能控制事态 -我有信心你可以
- 'I think we can contain this.' - I have confidence that you will.
别留什么后患
'Let's not leave any loose ends.'
他们会来抓你
They'll be coming for you.
出去 哈利
Get out, Harry.
好好想想如何活着离开这座岛吧
Concentrate on getting off this island alive.
我觉得你没这个胆量了 哈利
I don't think you got it in you any more, Harry.
伊普克雷斯档案
第五集
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
"President of the United States of America
致参谋长联席会议
to Joint Chiefs of Staff,
1963年6月12日
"12th June 1963.
尽管最近的实验取得了成功
"And so, notwithstanding the success of the recent test,
本届政♥府♥仍决定
"It is the decision of this administration
增强幅射武器项目
"That the Enhanced Radiation Weapon programme
立即终止
"Be discontinued forthwith.
禁止一切核试验的条约即将起草
"And a treaty to ban all nuclear testing will be drawn up."
我很遗憾 长官
I am sorry, sir.
白宫
华盛顿
绝密
国♥家♥安♥全♥行动备忘录
英格兰
奥尔德玛斯顿核武器实验室
这是谁啊
Who the hell's this?
我们给了他一份学生的物理考试♥卷♥子
We gave him a school physics paper.
但他一道题都答不出来
Couldn't answer a single question.
某种病毒性脑炎可能会导致这样的情况
Some forms of viral encephalitis can result in state like this.
当然还有铅中毒或者药物毒害
Lead poisoning, of course, or drug toxicity.
复原的前景呢
Prospects for recovery?
我看不乐观
Limited, I'd say.
什么也记不得了
'Can't remember a thing.'
目前是这样 被绑♥架♥和回来这段都不记得了
Not so far. Nothing between the abduction and his return.
如果是绑♥架♥的话
If it was an abduction.
威廉 算了吧
Look, William, move on.
美国人是我们的盟友
The Americans are our allies.
下个月 约翰·肯尼迪要来进行国事访问
Next month, JFK will be paying us the honour of a visit,
你这种引起分♥裂♥的推测不会受人欢迎
and your disruptive theories will not be welcome.
集中精力去对付在你部门头顶上
Concentrate on what you can do to fend off the envious vultures
红着眼睛盘旋的秃鹫们吧
that circle your department.
比如说 新近的这位叛逃者
This new defector, for example.
-拉沃奇金博士 -听着很有价值
- Dr Lavotchkin. - Sounds promising.
-东边的顶级科学家 -对
- Top notch boffin from the East. - Yes.
我的特工们正要对她进行审问
My agents are to debrief her,
然后我会提交我的建议
and I'll present my recommendation.
是你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
不 是你杀的 帕尔默
No, Palmer, you did.
不想知道我们会怎么处理你吗
Don't you wanna know what we're gonna do to you?
可能会带我出去吃晚餐吧
Take me out to dinner, perhaps.
我随时会接到口头指令
Any day now, I will receive a verbal instruction.
我们脚下的海水有将近1400米深
The water beneath us is 4,500 feet deep.
在黑夜的掩护下
Under cover of darkness,
我们会给你绑上块90公斤的混凝土
we will tie you to a 200lb block of concrete
把你扔到大洋里
and drop you into the ocean.
这样啊
I see.
我的确好奇过 可现在你让我踏实了
I did wonder, but now you've put my mind at rest.
下次你听见这个门打开
The next time you hear that door open
就是最后一次
will be the last time.
帕尔默确信
'Palmer was convinced
并且有理由相信道森就在那岛上
'and had reason to believe that Dawson was on that island.'
但没有提供证据来证明
But provided to no evidence to confirm that,
而现在帕尔默反而失踪了
and now Palmer is the one who is missing.
但从他和牛顿医生的谈话看...
But from his conversations with Dr Newton...
后者遗憾地过世了
Who is, tragically, deceased.
可能是自杀 也可能不是
Possibly suicide, possibly not.
我们永远都搞不清的事越来越多了
The list of things we will never know grows ever longer.
美国人知道帕尔默在哪里
The Americans know where Palmer is.
-他们可不承认 说不知道 -那他们在撒谎
- Not according to them, they don't. - Then they're lying.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我们束手无策
Our hands are tied.
而且为了推进大西洋两岸的关系
And in the interests of trans-Atlantic relations,
我们必须奉命息事宁人
we are obliged to let the matter rest.
-那哈利呢 -我希望他没事
- And Harry? - I hope he's all right.
我能做的只有祝福了
That's the best I can offer.
你明白吗 简
Do you see, Jean?
不客气地说 帕尔默下士不值得特殊关照
Bluntly, Corporal Palmer is not worth the special relationship.
1962年12月29日 约翰·肯尼迪总统
'On December 29th 1962, President John F Kennedy
将那些在猪湾入侵失败后
'welcomed home members of the Cuban exile Brigade
被菲德尔·卡斯特罗囚禁的
'who were taken prisoner by Fidel Castro
古巴流亡旅成员迎接回家
'after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.
这次在迈阿密橘子碗杯上的集♥会♥
'This rally, in Miami's Orange Bowl,
亦旨在让总统
'was also intended to reconcile the President
与古巴流亡群体和解
'with the Cuban exile community.
许多人觉得他当初未能在入侵时
'Many felt he had not given the invasion
给予足够的军事支持
'sufficient military support.'
流亡旅的各位 无需我多言...
'Gentlemen of the Brigade, I need not tell you...'
美国弗吉尼亚州 巴斯蒂安
不是每天都有人来看我的
Not every day I get a visitor.
我要是早点知道 就铺个红毯迎接你了
Would have rolled out the red carpet if I'd had more notice.
-你还好吗 -我还行 你呢
- How you doing? - I'm OK. How you doing?
那我们来捋一捋吧
Well, let's add it all up, shall we?
我瘸了
I'm a cripple.
玛丽走了 这样对她最好
Mary's gone, which is for the best for her
毕竟换我也不会希望她嫁给一个瘸子
because I would not want her to be with a cripple.
我破产了
I'm broke,
因为猪湾入侵没得到官方的正式许可
on account of the invasion not being officially sanctioned.
所以 作为一个并没有正式在编的瘸子
So, being crippled, wasn't officially in the line of duty,
这样对国家最好
which is for the best for America
毕竟换我也不会希望国家还得出钱资助一个瘸子
because I would not want America to have to finance a cripple.
这些都加起来基本就是...我了
So that leaves pretty much... as I am.
不过 我在翻我那些破烂的时候...
But, hey, going through all my shit...
看我找到了什么
..Look what I found.
-他们都是好人 -你留着吧
- They were good men. - You can keep it.
我从来不是喜欢留纪念品的人
I never was much of one for mementoes.
我希望你留着
I want you to keep it.
你有没有想过一切本可能有多不同
D'you ever think about how it could've been different?
每天都在想
Every day.
当时只要来一队F-11战斗机就够了
One squadron of F-11s is all it would have taken.
只要一队
One damn squadron.
当时只需派出那么一队
That's all we had to send.
我们本可以一路挺进到哈瓦那去抽雪茄
We could've marched all the way to Havana and smoked a cigar.
本可以
We could.
你还挂着他的照片呢
I see you still got his picture up.
我是爱尔兰人 我给他投过票
Well, I'm Irish. I voted for him.
我也是
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表