剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
1963年 西柏林
1963年 西柏林你的德语提高了很多
那是因为我有个优秀的老师
昨晚我就想表扬你了
可我忘了
我也忘了
喂 柏林♥军♥营器材和供应部
Yes? Equipment and supplies, Berlin Barracks.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm telling you.
将军想不经检疫隔离
The general would like to take his dog home
直接把他的狗接回家
without it going into quarantine.
我能问一下您的姓名吗
OK, could I just take your name, please?
戴高乐 战后最大的停电
纳斯勒古泽尔餐厅
土耳其特色餐厅
纳斯勒古泽尔
土耳其特色餐厅
好样的
Well done.
留个人守着
哈利
Harry!
刚刚下的飞机
Fresh off the plane.
威士忌 美国最好的
Ah, ja, whiskey. US finest.
这酒...非常好
Das ist... very good.
我想你要数数钱吧
I trust you'll check it.
数是自然要数的
Trust me, I will.
快点 把东西搬走
好时
斯图登太太
Frau Stuten.
安德列亚斯
Andreas.
晚上好 帕默下士
Good evening, Corporal Palmer.
叫我哈利就好了
Harry, please.
-你穿着军装呢 -我每晚都脱啊
- You are in uniform. - I take it off every night.
你自己脱吗
All by yourself?
如果只能自己的话
If I have to.
走私品都卸走了吗
The contraband is off-loaded?
对 我们十分钟后就出发
Yes, we'll be out in ten minutes.
很好 越快越好
Good. The sooner, the better.
安德列亚斯 这个送你
Andreas, this is for you.
《突击队》
这是美国巧克力 但一个孩子吃不了这么多
It's American chocolate, but it's far too much for one boy,
所以你要答应我和你的小朋友们分着吃
so promise me you'll share it with your friends.
-我答应你 -很好
- I promise. - Good.
这个送给你
And this is for you.
这个可不能和别人分
But don't share it with anyone.
-你太慷慨了 -平等主义者
- You are too generous. - Egalitarian.
-出什么事了 -把钱藏起来 快走
- What's wrong? - Hide the money and get out!
-安德列亚斯 快走 -快 是宪兵
- Andreas, come! - Quickly, it's the military police!
大家快跑
Everybody out!
下士 回来 站住
Corporal! Get back here, stop!
麦克斯夜♥总♥会♥
音乐会
欧洲广场饭店
伊普克雷斯档案
第一集
根据《军事刑法典》第四章的规定
Possession of stolen goods is an offence
持有被盗物品是违法行为
under section four of the Military Penal Code.
帕尔默下士...
Corporal Palmer...
你被逮捕了
..you are under arrest
罪名是投机倒卖♥♥被盗物资
for handling and profiteering from stolen goods.
你挺享受吧 中士
Did you enjoy that, Sergeant?
你这个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
You greedy bastard.
说再见吧 帕尔默 你要回家了
Say auf wiedersehen, Palmer. You're going home.
英格兰科尔切斯特军队监狱
犯人下车
Prisoner out!
向后转
About turn!
一 一 一...
Left, left, left...
一二一 一二一
left, right, left, right, left, right!
奥尔德玛斯顿
核研究实验室
四头校准完毕 教授
'Four head calibration complete, professor.'
我们来看看吧
Let's take a look, shall we?
非常好
Excellent!
一会喝酒都谁去
Now, who's coming to the pub?
中子弹才是未来
Neutron bombs are the future.
假设
I mean, let's say,
一个标准氘聚变装置
a standard deuterium-fusion device, yeah?
能释放1.6兆电子伏特
1.6 MeV released,
但中子弹能释放四倍的能量
but four times that amount in neutrons.
能到达的距离更远 能穿透钢铁
Travel further, penetrate steel...
有点像澳大利亚的快投手
Bit like an Australian fast bowler.
而且跟他们一样要命
And every bit as lethal.
小心
Look out!
科尔切斯特军队监狱
小黛 我在柏林弄到钱了
In Berlin, Debs, I had it.
我弄到了能打点一切的钱
I had enough to pay for everything.
下次我假释外出的时候会回去
Next time I got leave, I was gonna come back,
去找个律师 把一切解决好
go see a lawyer, sort everything out.
钱还在那里
And it's still there, the money.
我坐牢了 能直接判离婚吗
Look, me being in here, does that count?
不行 这并不是什么暴行
No, cos it's not cruelty,
不是发疯 遗弃 或通奸什么的
insanity, desertion or adultery...
对吗 至少在法律上不算吗
Is it? Not according to the law.
我和皮特想订婚
Me and Pete wanna get engaged.
你答应过我会离婚 可一年年这么过去
And you promised me a divorce, and the years are going by...
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我眼前就有八年牢要坐
I've got eight of them right in front of me.
对不起
Sorry....
我们到底该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我再问一遍
So, one more time,
财政部
你手底下到底有多少间谍
how many spies do you actually have on your payroll?
间谍
Spies?
你能直接回答问题吗
Will you answer a damn question?
那得分情况了
That depends.
你这个WOO啥的总部在哪
Where are the headquarters of this W-O-O...
记不住破名字
Whatever it is.
作战通讯部
War Office Operational Communication.
-临时性的吗 -对
- Provisional? - Yes.
只是个临时的解决方案
It was only intended as a temporary solution
旨在确保部里的情报流动
to secure for the Ministry of Flow
不遭到延误和阻碍
of Intelligence without the delay
之前跟军情五处打交道时就有过这种情况
and obstruction experienced in dealing with MI5.
这是极不公正的诋毁
An outrageous slander.
还有军情六处 由于我们是临时性质的部门
And mi6. Since it was designated provisional,
部里当然就无法
I believe the ministry was unable
为它安排一个预算标准
to assign a code within the budget.
也就让你和你那无赖小队
Enabling you and your rogue unit
能躲过财政部
to hide from the Treasury...
多尔比
Dalby.
那是你的真名吧
That's your real name, is it?
是
Yes.
就跟我这行的人都用真名一样
Insofar as anyone has a real name in my business.
你向谁汇报
To whom are you answerable?
他向我汇报
He's answerable to me.
部长
Minister?
还有什么关于多尔比先生的预算问题
And any further questions regarding Mr Dalby's budget,
尽管白纸黑字写下来提交到我办公室
feel free to put them in writing and send them to my office.
谢谢
Thank you.
这事不能指望军情五六处
Now, we can't trust five and six on this.
太多共♥党♥了
Too many commies.
这个节骨眼上 要是我们的一个科学家
And it would not be helpful, at this point, to imagine
去壮大苏联的实力 那可是雪上加霜
that one of our scientists is enhancing Soviet capability.
还不是随便一个科学家
Not just any scientist.
可不是嘛 道森教授
No, by all accounts, Professor Dawson
是部里新成立的核武器分支的核心人物
is vital to the development of a new class of nuclear weapons.
这个中子弹
This neutron bomb.
我们最不希望看到的就是苏联
The last thing we want is the Soviets learning
也学着自己造一枚
to cook one of their own.
我们要定义为绑♥架♥还是叛变
Are we calling it an abduction or defection?
原因不明的缺席
Unexplained absence.
在我们知道出了什么事前 别透露给美国人
Not a word to the Americans, not until we know what's happened.
已有太多将军和参议员
There are already too many generals and senators
盯着我们的叛徒名单
fixated on our list of traitors.
说句公道话 这可能会导致
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表