剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表
so they come to trust us and depend on us
相信和依赖我们
when they really shouldn't...
告诉我们他们不该告诉我们的事情
..Tell us things they're not supposed to,
通常那会给他们带来巨大的危机
often at great risk to themselves.
如果进展顺利 我们也许能让他们认为
If it's going well, maybe we'll allow them think
他们才是操控我们的人
that they're the ones twisting us.
然而我们必须时刻警醒
..Whilst always aware
他们或许也在玩同样的把戏
that they might playing exactly the same game.
你对此在行吗
Are you good at it?
是的
Yes.
欢迎来到中国 哈利
Welcome to China, Harry.
你的航♥班♥还顺利吗
Did you enjoy your flight?
我们的美国朋友一直都很友好
You know, our American friends have been very kind.
他们把你的一切都告诉我们了
They've told us all about you,
这对你我来说都是好消息
which is good news for you and me.
这意味着我们不用浪费很多时间来提问
Means we don't have waste a lot of time with questions.
我知道你曾经去过朝鲜 对吗
Now, I understand you were in Korea, yes?
你杀了很多人 哈利
You killed a lot of people, Harry,
一夜之间就杀了很多人
a lot of men in one night.
很多中国人
A lot of Chinese men.
你射杀了他们
You shot them dead.
我想带你回顾下那段时间 哈利
I want to take you back to those days, Harry.
让你亲身感受自己当时的所作所为
I want you to feel like you did then.
你看到了敌人吗 哈利
Do you see the enemy, Harry?
这就是敌人
This is the enemy.
你现在会感受到疼痛
You're going to feel a pain now,
源自你灵魂深处的疼痛
a pain deep inside your soul.
这种疼痛会不断回来
The pain will come back again and again.
但当你准备好杀敌的时候
But when you are ready to kill the enemy...
痛苦就会消失
..The pain will stop.
不知你是否考虑过
I wonder if you're at all concerned
你的所作所为所产生的后果
about the consequences of your action.
后果
Consequences?
对于任何叛变的人 当局都有可能
Well, for anyone who defects, there's the risk the authorities
会惩罚他们剩余的家人
may punish those they leave behind
而你有个哥哥 拉沃奇金博士
and you have a brother, Dr Lavotchkin.
他们不会伤害他
They will not hurt him.
-不会吗 -他没参与我的逃亡计划
- No? - He wasn't part of my escape.
他住在莫斯科
He lives in Moscow.
他是党内备受尊崇的人物
And he's a respected member of the party.
但即便如此 他们还是可能迫♥害♥他
But even so, they may persecute him.
还有他的家人 他妻子还有孩子
And his family, his wife, his children,
以此作为对于你逃离的惩罚
in order to punish you for leaving
并且威慑其他有同样机会的人
and to deter others who might plan the same thing.
你不担心这点吗
Doesn't that concern you?
不 不担心
No. No.
我不认为他们会这么做
I don't think they would do that.
他是个好公民
He's a very good citizen.
我觉得他们会放过他
I think they will leave him alone.
我觉得她在说谎 长官
'I think she's lying, sir.'
关于什么
About what?
很难说 我是说...
It's difficult to say. I mean...
事实上 据我们所知
Factually, as far as we're able to discern,
一切似乎都很合理 只是...
it all seems plausible, it's just...
情感上 你知道吗
Emotionally, if you see what I mean?
我不太相信她
I'm not sure that I believe her.
爱丽丝
Alice?
我同意奇尔科特-奥克斯先生的观点
Well, I'm inclined to agree with Mr Chilcott-Oakes.
她有所隐瞒 长官
She's hiding something, sir.
老实说 长官 我不相信她
Frankly, sir, I don't trust her.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 尽管我相信你们的直觉和经验
Well, while I respect your instincts and experience,
但我希望 在报告中
I hope that, for your report,
你们只需陈述事实
you will limit yourself to the facts
-不要猜测 -好的 长官
- and abstain from conjecture. - Of course, sir.
基于事实 我会做出决定
And, on the basis of fact, I'll make a decision.
还有一件事 长官
One other thing, sir.
她说她哥哥会很安全
She says that her brother will be safe.
我们都知道这不可能 对吗
We all know that's not true, don't we?
这个嘛 我同意有这种可能性
Well, I agree, that's a possibility.
不仅如此 长官
It's more than that, sir.
这就是他们的行事风格 不是吗
It's how they do things, isn't it?
常规操作
Standard practice.
大约一周后
A week or so from now,
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥会签发一份正式文件
the Soviet embassy will issue a note,
让我们知道 他已经被逮捕
just to let us know that he's been arrested
然后 我们得决定是否要告诉她
and then, we'll have to decide whether to tell her or not.
别担心 哈利
Don't worry, Harry.
我知道这很痛苦 但很快一切就会结束
It's painful, I know, but soon this will be over.
很快你就能回家了
Soon, you will be back home.
等你准备好 就睡觉
When you are ready, you will go to sleep,
就和你来这里时一样
just like coming here,
等你醒来后 会有惊喜等你
and when you wake up, big surprise.
哈利回到英国了
Harry is back in England!
或许你能和黛博拉和皮特住一起
Maybe you can live with Deborah and Pete
他们会照顾你 皆大欢喜
and they will look after you and everyone will be so happy.
我情不自禁地觉得 你和我...
I can't help but feel that you and I...
我们的工作上还有未完成的事
that we have unfinished business, professionally.
关于你是否具有成为情报人员的资质
About your qualities as an intelligence officer.
我认为 我们得继续那场谈话
I think we should continue to have that conversation.
帕尔默在哪
Where's Palmer?
我就知道你会问起他
I knew that you'd want to ask about him.
问起他很正常 我有备而来
It's a fair question. I come prepared.
这是我们知道的
As much as we know.
机密
中情局最新情报
卡尔·达维茨档案
卡尔·达维茨是位26岁的陆军中尉
Karl Davitz is a 26-year-old army Lieutenant.
他的履历毫无污点 有大好前程
Unblemished record, fine career ahead of him,
或者说 曾经有
or at least he did have.
达维茨中尉本该在测试三天后
Lieutenant Davitz was supposed to fly out of Sopinofu
飞离索皮诺夫岛
three days after the test.
但中尉在起飞前一晚喝醉了
But the Lieutenant got drunk the night before departure
至于喝醉的原因还在调查中
under circumstances which are still the subject of investigation.
他在中午才醒 错过了飞机
He woke up at noon, having missed his flight.
不过 根据人事日志
Only, according to the personnel log,
他其实按照计划登上了康维尔C-131飞机
he, in fact, boarded the Convair C-131 as planned.
我们接到通知的时候
By the time we were notified,
飞机已经在加利福尼亚州降落了
the flight had already touched down in California.
同一天 某人使用中尉的护照
That same day, someone using the Lieutenant's passport
从旧金山登机飞往墨西哥城
boarded a flight from San Francisco to Mexico City
在那转机去了马德里
and changed there for one to Madrid.
之后线索断了
Thereafter, the trail goes cold
我们只能推测帕尔默丢掉了护照
and we can assume that Palmer has ditched that passport
换了新身份
and found a new one.
他回到欧洲了 简
He's back in Europe, Jean,
就算他已经回到英国 我也不觉得奇怪
and I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in England.
我希望你相信我
I hope you believe me.
长途跋涉 你一定很累了
You must be exhausted, coming all that way.
=中国吗 -是啊
- China? - Yeah.
天哪
Bloody hell.
和朝鲜挺近
Bit close to Korea, that is.
或者说 太近了
Too close, I can tell you.
他们想从你那得到什么
What did they want with you?
-一言难尽 -他们伤到你了吗
- It's difficult to say, really. - Did they hurt you?
他们是想这么做
I think they tried to.
我觉得 他们想让我为他们做件事
I think they want me to do something for them.
但还不知道是什么事
Dunno what it is yet, though.
但我总感觉 他们是想让我对某人下手
But I've got this feeling they want me to hurt someone.
-你不会伤害别人 -现在不行
- You wouldn't hurt anyone. - Not now.
但我以前伤害过别人 是吗
But I have done, haven't I?
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
剧集 | 伊普克雷斯档案(2022) | 导航列表